World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'PC' started by Malice, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2006
    Riiiiight >_>

They were pretty OP when Wrath hit, but now blizz tone them down and brought them close to the rest of the other classes.

With 3.3 at lower levels health regen is abit faster plus there is the BoA trinket that I think helps recover health. BoA items make leveling easier

2. LouFerignoDemon CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Also, being a paladin makes things easy mode.

3. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2006
    :awesome: Because leveling as a tank, we can take on 5 mobs and barely drop below 80% health.

4. LouFerignoDemon CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

And have two instant heals.

And two bubbles.

:cmad:

5. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2006
    :o Not if you're spec protection. And both instant heals are far down the holy and ret tree with the one from ret having to proc AoW.

And it's one bubble, >_> the other one is our 'shield wall.'

:whatever: Someone is just jealous that they can't bubble+hearth.

6. LouFerignoDemon CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Dude, you just said levelling as tank, which implies you have that shield wall. :o

And Lay on Hands isn't tree specific. T.T

7. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2006
    :cmad: :dry:

:dry: With a 20 minute cooldown and it got change with 3.3 to where cast on yourself will cause forbearance.

8. LouFerignoDemon CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Yeah, but it's a ridiculous recharge.

T.T

Also. Forbearance is a single minute. That nice little stun you guys got going easily helps.

So LoH, fight fight fight, stun, heal heal heal, fight fight fight, bubble. T.T

9. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2006
    :dry: That's why it got change? Too many people were complaining that paladins had two lives and three if spec for Argent Defender.

And forbearance is two minutes I believe. :o

10. LouFerignoDemon CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Oh oh, okay

LoH, (I forgot the judgement) fight fight fight, stun, heal heal heal, fight fight fight (As fighting constitutes healing for a paladin T.T), concentration aura (if you so choose), heal heal heal, ret aura, fight fight fight, bubble. T.T

11. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2006
    Yeaaah....and mana isn't an issue through the entire fight, right? As ret or prot you aren't exactly healing for much through Flash of Light nor Holy Light, which takes a toll on mana as either spec runs with their base of what, 5k?

:o Oh, and Death Knights don't heal through their fighting by the means of Blood Presence, Death Strike or Rune of the Fallen Crusader.

12. LouFerignoDemon CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Dude, DK's don't have like two-three lives and two methods of getting out of snares. :o

DK's OP? Definitely. Pallies just as OP? No, they're more so. :cmad:

Though, they removed some of their burst damage, so they're actually more in line with like, warriors.

13. SouLeSS Registered

Wait, paladins are good now?

I've played on and off paladins since release till about a year after BC and they've always been bottom of the barrel in everything. Except for the one or two patches where Illumination gave back like 100% of the mana if you crit.

14. LouFerignoDemon CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Illumination was nerfed because Holy pallies would get to the end of a ten minute fight and say, "Whew, almost went below 80% mana there for a moment."

And paladins were REALLY good before Ulduar was released, and even after. A semi well geared ret pally could easily compete dps wise with a well geared warrior or warlock. I think the mage was faily underwhelming if I remember correctly.

Until after Ulduar, where mages became, "Go arcane, and that insane dps is yours in crap gear. :awesome:"

Though, before BM was nerfed, nobody touched the hunters.

15. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2006
    :o It's one live or two now with LoH changed. But they do have a method to snare that they can spam, yah? Oh and if unholy have a pet to stun you?

For tanking? Possibly

For dps? With the removal of emo seal? Yeah, we are more inline now with the rest of the dps

For healing? Inline with the nefs to Illumination and Divine Intellect but still pretty strong if we have the mana pool.

16. LouFerignoDemon CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

DK snare is hardly EVEN in the same area. :o

17. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2006
    After the nerf to the pvp gloves? Yeah, its not spammable.

Before the nerf? :whatever: Pft! Spamming Icy Touch was just as easing as a lolret facerolling on the keyboard to victory.

18. LouFerignoDemon CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Icy Touch is really great, when fighting clothies, leather, and mail wearers.

It's pretty freaking useless on everybody else, which seems to make up a TON of the PvP scene of paladins and warriors. T.T

19. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2006
    :dry: Forgot Frost Fever reduces attack speed not movement. It's still good against any class reduce you're reducing the time it gets them to attack you and a paladin would be cleansing it so, you have them using mana.

:o You forgot Death Knights, since you know, its the most populated class since their release.

20. SouLeSS Registered

Uh....Cloth/Leather/Mail comprises of what, like 70% of the classes total, right?

21. LouFerignoDemon CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Yep.

Finding a BG that isn't over 50% plate though? That's a slightly hard one.

At least in my battlegroup.

22. SouLeSS Registered

POST YOUR UI'S!

[​IMG]

23. Drz Real Hero

[​IMG]

The picture is months old but thats how i roll. :) (and yes my guild name is horrible, it used to be "Delirium" but they changed it >: ( Now it's Tactical Stragety tho :D)

24. Drakon I got a rock.

Souless, what is your panel addon? I've been looking for something similar for a while.

25. Drakon I got a rock.

Souless, what is your panel addon? I've been looking for something similar for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.