World Premiere Pitt Action Figure!

Oh man, those would be cool. I've neve played but there's some interesting costumes among the characters.

I've never played either.....Man I tell you one thing....these Indie Legends had better come with comics....I wanna read some of these comics.....

Also, they had better make a Bone fig....I love Bone

go_go_gatget_bone.gif

Oh, and Liberty Meadows

I think they'll come with comics. Especially since they're indie books.

And Shi, and Dawn, and Aphrodite X and Magdalena and Lady Death and Evil Ernie

Bro, if they do Lady Death and Evil Ernie my buddy will flip. My homie (the Hulk fan) is a big time Lady Death and Evil Ernie fan. He has a busload of different figs of them too. They look good but artic sucks.

I just really really really really want some Sojourn figs......Shouldn't be hard...corssgen is Bankrupt and Sojourn was thie most Popular book.

Old Mordath
Young Mordath
Arwyn
Gareth
Ayden
Cassie
Trolls
Akkabanians
BAF Dragon

Sojourn was the Corssgen book that put Greg Land on the Map.

It was about this guy who was evil and ruled the land and died.....then he came back with powers (Mordath) and was old but only ruled one of the five lands....He killed this guy.

Oh and when he was defeated the first time it was this old guy named Ayden that whupped him...He had a magic bow....Anyway Ayden said that if Mordath ever came back all the folks needed o do was reunite the five pieces of his arrow and he would return....He then broke an arrow into five pieces and gave one to each land.

Then Mordath was reborn, and his trolls layed waste to a town killing this guy and his kid.....the dead guy's wife was an archer named Arwyn...and she is smoking hot.

Then this other ***** shows up and gives Arwyn Ayden's bow.....She goes after Mordath. While in his palace she saves this guy Gareth from the dungeons and they get beat I think.....

Then they both go on a quest to get the five pieces of the bow....it rocked.....Ron Marz left after a while and the book got less awesome but still good.....

Oh and she has a dog named Kreeg

sojourn.jpg

sojourn12-03-hun.jpg

sojourn12-09-hun.jpg

^NOT LAND^
sojourn32cover.jpg

crossgen_universe_cover3.jpg

ladydeath-10.jpg

Crossver with Lady Death
sojourn34.jpg

Sounds interesting. Did it ever finish or was it canned prior to the end??

With no 5th as an end?? Nah, I couldn't bring myself to read something with no end in sight.

I still have plenty to catch up on. I only have vol1 & 2 of Preacher (still haven't had the chance to read vol2), I have 2 TPBs of Seven Soldiers and I'm only half way through the second TPB, I still need to catch up on the Supreme Powers TPBs, I only have the first 2, I have a Conan TPB from the newer series by Busiek and Nord I've yet to crack open, plus I wanna get some of the Brubaker daredevil stuff. Ugh.

Preacher is a Vertigo title, under DC. Its like 9 or 10 TPBs, or atleast those were how many my comic shop had.

oh....stupid DC titles....I still think that DC should give thier toy license to TB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"