World Premiere Pitt Action Figure!

I wonder if they would/could do Invincible from Image Comics? I'd buy a whole Invincible boxset. Dunno if Marvel is a parent company of them or anything.

Marvel and Image have nothing to do with each other....other than Marvel caused the creation of Image....but not in a planned or good way....They pissed off the seven artists who all quit Marvel to start Image......

The Crossover in MTU was only because Kirkman owns his creation of Invincible and was writer of MTU at the time......I don't doubt for a second that Invinicble will make it into this line.....

He will definitely make it into the line.

Unless, well, he has his own seperate line planned.

Not enough there for it to be the seperate line...A Box set....yes...but not a whole line

True. I'm just trying to juice it up for this supposed other line that they have in store for us.

I am certan that the other line will be The Freshmen or City of Heroes

Hmm, you make it seem as if you know already??

TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!!!

I'm lovin' that Pitt more and more everyday. Damn how kickass is that fig. And he's gonna be 9-10" tall. Wow.

I am not in the know yet.......But I just think it will be freshmen

Seth Green pretty much slipped that TB will be making figs...and we never heard anything of them in the initial stuff...ergo....

That, good sir, you are not.

You're more like a Beast without all the ingenuity.

I hope they make that fat, ugly, spider villain that Savage Dragon fought in one of the first issues. Man that thing would be hideous.

Why do you gotta talk about Rough like that man? Thats not cool at all.

Cheered up quicker than I thought.

Thats good. I didn't wanna have to post pics of Bret Hart in that Genie costume to get you happy. :(

LHSuperPat.jpg

I am pumped for these.....I know nothing about most of these characters, but damn they aregonna be frikking sweeeeeeeeet

though If I were Super Patriot I would wear a shirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"