worst batman TAS/TNBA episode?

Discussion in 'Batman World' started by sgeorges4, Jul 22, 2020.

1. sgeorges4 Registered

For me ,one that will always be "meh" would be the terrible trio and for tnba it would be girl night out, I didn't ike how they made harley dumber than in TAS and that they decided to make the bad gal do shopping ,I think this episode could have been much better ,and critters wasn't great too,if they wanted to do a batman 66 villain, they sohuld have take a villain from that show instead of creating that weird looking farmer

2. Awest66 Registered

There's a few episodes of TAS that I really just can't stand.

1. Moon of the Wolf
    2. Cat Scratch Fever
    3. The Last Laugh
    4. The Terrible Trio
    5. The Underdwellers.

3. Herofan Registered

Definitely "Critters" by far :loco: :barf:

Otherwise there are a few weak episodes including "Showdown", "The Terrible Trio", "Night of the Ninja", "Prophecy of Doom" but the biggest runner-ups for worst are "Baby-Doll" and "Love is a Croc".

4. Bruce Wayne Let's get nuts!

I could probably think of a few more if I really put my mind to it, but right now I'll content myself with just Prophecy of Doom. That was just a really lame episode on virtually all fronts. Lame villain, dull story, predictable, etc.

5. Frodo Registered

I'd say most of the really weak and bad ones were during the late 90s in the Batman and Superman hour.

That said, I think the World's Finest crossover was great.

But I would agree with several of the episodes that have been listed as being lame.