Worst beat-downs ever witnessed?

believe me once you see a woman with sagging t**s you'll know.
i've seen them, then i have nightmares

doih said:
ummm...how do you put your **** behind your shoulders :confused:

You'd have to be there to see it.....and I hope you don't. Like Jolie said, you WILL have nightmares.

I remember this one fight in high school, well not much of a fight, but this black guy and white guy were about to go at it and the white guy had this large chain around his neck. Well, right when the fight started, the black guy grabbed the chain, twisted it and threw the guy face first into the concrete. It was pretty messy.

For a minute I thought Gunny was back.:(:mad:

One time in high school football game junior year i ws out with a torn acl n 2 fans from springfirele started **** n my towns kids tried to act like tough **** n fight em but they got the **** beat out of em it was mad funny. one kid git inned against the really so hard it broke n feel onto the track n they stopped da game.

doih said:
The worst looking injury I've ever gotten from fighting was probably one time at a pool hall close to our high school. I got into a fight for one of those silly little reasons, I had the guy on the ground when a friend of mine ran in and hit me in the face with a baton, thinking that I was the one losing. It wasn't a serious injury or anything but it looked really bad. Multicoloured skin and all.

Anyway in my work now I have to witness the crap that goes on at nights when people have too much to drink or when children these days get out of control
rolleyes.gif

After awhile nothing really stands out and jumps at you anymore. Especially since Toronto is far safer and politically stable than Nabulus, which is where I was for a stint.

wait wait..your friend hit u in the face...i cant picture that:eek:

I've seen alot, people being curb checked (Forceing a persons head on a curb, then kicking in their teeth.)

Men charred from bombs dropped on them, brains blown out, a kid with 3rd degree burns over his face, and a whole lot more.

deemar325 said:
I've seen alot, people being curb checked (Forceing a persons head on a curb, then kicking in their teeth.)

Men charred from bombs dropped on them, brains blown out, a kid with 3rd degree burns over his face, and a whole lot more.

like in "american history x" with edward burns? wouldn't that snap their jaw off or kill them? that's harsh.

sinewave said:
like in "american history x" with edward burns? wouldn't that snap their jaw off or kill them? that's harsh.

Depends on how hard the kick and whether it was at the base of the neck or back of the head.

spider-jide said:
I happened to witness one of those "happy slap" videos being filmed and it was just sad. This huge guy casually walks up to this unsuspecting guy at a bus stop. The big guy taps the other guy o the shoulder and as he turns around the big guy punches his face in. I'm telling you now, it was funny but sad at the same time. The big guy almost ripped a hole in the other guy's face with a single punch and the sound of the punch was like a brick being smashed onto the ground. Needless to say the guy who got punched was instantly floored and then the big guy's friends ranin and started kicking the dude's ass. I just watched and continued to eat my ice cream.

Why didn't you call the police?

I watched a fight between these two kids when I was in 8th grade. They fought for a while when one kid (his name was Joe) pushed down the other kid (Evan). Then he just turned around and started to walk a way like he had quit. The Evan got up off the ground came running and swearing at Joe who then turned around a hit the kid square in the mouth. Evan got hit and spun around and fell to the ground practically crying. he wore braces and Joe's fist had broken them. The punch had broke the kids braces and they were coming right through his lip. It was pretty nasty he had to go to the hospital.

Another one I saw was quite funny. This kid Adam had been mouthing off all week about how he was going to kick my best friend Richie's ass. Richie confronted him and Adam continued to mouth off. A fight broke out. Adam swung and missed and Richie uppercutted him knocking him up into the air and sending him to the ground. The fight lasted a total of 5 seconds. Richie just turned and left the kid on the ground. The kid never mouthed off again.

Another time my brother Matt (who was in 6th grade at the time) was being picked on by three 9th graders. They had him cornered and were ready to beat him up when Richie (the same kid from the previous story) and I saw what was going on. We ran over there and took on the three of those kids. I punched out one kid out first while Rich grabbed another kid slamming him into the wall and throwing him to the ground. Then we both hit the last kid. Damn that was a fun time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"