Worst moments in Batman films.

There was a guy in the tavern w/ Falcone that had red hair and two women with him. He looked just like the Flass from YO.

Um, that was Judge Faden...did you even watch the movie? And no, he didn't look like Flass at all.

? How could Batman punch a hole through the floor of his car especially one that has a huge disc and plinth which can spin the car around?

I always thought that part was cool. :ninja:

B89:

- When Eckhardt dies, he just walks backward and hunches over...where's the entry wound?

- Dancing to Prince.

- Knox.

BR:

- "Eat floor. High fiber."

- Chip..."Dad, go! Thave yourthelf!"...."Dad. Time to go bring joy to the matheth."

All of Batman and Robin.

Bob Kane's wife over acting...:"Oh, there's Bruce Wayne!"

Bob Kane missing his cameo in Batman 1989.

Joker dieing.

Joker being the Wayne's killer.

Two-Face over acting, and so out of character.

Riddler's orange hair or pink or whatever it was.

The Sonar suit.

The Clooney suit.

The ice suits.

Clooney.

Chris O'donnel as Robin.

Robin's suit in B&R.

If you're gonna' have Nightwing's suit let him be Nightwing instead of ruining the suit by adding that cape and red bird, it looks better the way it should be plus, Robin should've kept his classic suit, all that time I waited to see him brought to life on the big screen and he only wears the Robin suit for a little bit at the end of Forever.:mad:

According to Scumacher, it was Coral.

I used to hate Alfred letting Vicki into the Batcave until I re watched B89. Bruce went to her apartment to tell her eveything but was interupted by the Joker. Alfred was just helping Bruce out

In Batman'89, I never interpreted it as Joker just being lucky when Batman fired the guns and missiles at him. Batman's aim was perfect, he was even wearing the eye pieces to see in closer. I always saw it as Batman not wanting to kill Joker(or at that moment), he just wanted to scare him so he shoots around him.

Anyway, the one thing I never got is why, when Joker says, "you made me," Batman replies, "You made me first," Joker then says something to the effect of "I was just a kid then." Wait a second...Why and how does Joker even know what he's talking about? I'm sure Joker had killed several people throughout his life, so how would he know he killed Batman's parents...when he didn't even know Batman's secret identity...

There was never any indication that stated Joker knew that Bruce Wayne was Batman...well not that I recall.

The Joker had to have known he killed the Wayne couple, it was all over the news. I doubt he forgot that night, and when he saw Bruce with Vicki it probably came back to him strongely and when Batman mentioned his parents at the end, the Waynes were probably fresh in his mind that he put 2 and 2 together. He might have had a better reaction if the circumstances weren't 'fight to the death'.

Anyway, the one thing I never got is why, when Joker says, "you made me," Batman replies, "You made me first," Joker then says something to the effect of "I was just a kid then." Wait a second...Why and how does Joker even know what he's talking about? I'm sure Joker had killed several people throughout his life, so how would he know he killed Batman's parents...when he didn't even know Batman's secret identity...

There was never any indication that stated Joker knew that Bruce Wayne was Batman...well not that I recall.

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"You idiot!! You made me, remember?"
"You dropped me in that vat of chemicals. That wasnt easy to get over. and dont think that I didnt try."

"I know you did."

"YOU KILLED MY PARENTS."

"Wha? What're you talking about?"

"I made you, you made me first."

"Heh. Hey bat-breath, I was a kid when I killed youre parents."

He told Joker that he killed his parents. By Jokers reaction, I always took it that he killed many as a younger "hood", so he may not know who exactly that Bruce is Batman. Just the kid of someone he killed.

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"You idiot!! You made me, remember?"
"You dropped me in that vat of chemicals. That wasnt easy to get over. and dont think that I didnt try."

"I know you did."

"YOU KILLED MY PARENTS."

"Wha? What're you talking about?"

"I made you, you made me first."

"Heh. Hey bat-breath, I was a kid when I killed youre parents."

He told Joker that he killed his parents. By Jokers reaction, I always took it that he killed many as a younger "hood", so he may not know who exactly that Bruce is Batman. Just the kid of someone he killed.

Very nice observation.

I don't get why people don't like the "Eat floor. High fiber" line.

The Bat-Creditcard from B&R... I'm sure the Dark Knight has an account at the Gotham City bank.

The Bat-Creditcard from B&R... I'm sure the Dark Knight has an account at the Gotham City bank.
The Police probably pay his bills. I think in B&R Batman is now a public servant, an employee of the GCPD. Gordon bosses him around like he's indebted to him or something :huh::dry:

I didn't like when Bruce & Chase came to watch "Flying Graysons" show and Two-Face shows up and says he wants "one simple thing: Batman" and Bruce shouts "Harvey, I'm Batman" nobody heard? Gossip Gerty and Chase were next to him.

I didn't like when Bruce & Chase came to watch "Flying Graysons" show and Two-Face shows up and says he wants "one simple thing: Batman" and Bruce shouts "Harvey, I'm Batman" nobody heard? Gossip Gerty and Chase were next to him.
Not to mention that the Mayor, the Commissioner and the Police Chief were there too... lol

Gordon yelling at Batman like he was his b*tch.
I think I even remember Batman hanging his head down afterwards, like a child put on time-out :dry: .

I'm surprised that Gossip Gerty didn't hear that, she was watching them chatting lol

I'm surprised that Gossip Gerty didn't hear that, she was watching them chatting lol
Maybe you could help- whenever I watch that scene I get the impression that Edward Nigma is watching Bruce on tv. When Chase shouts out his name, Nigma reacts too. Was it badly edited, or do you think cameras were focused on them as well as Two-Face?

I don't get why people don't like the "Eat floor. High fiber" line.

I thought that was so cheesy it was the Keaton equivalent of Val Kilmer's Batman smile. If he would've just said "eat floor" and then boom drive her into the pavement it would've been passable but then he adds "high fiber" like "hey in case you didn't find it funny I'll drive the point home" and it comes across as corny.

One thing that always bothered me was when Kilmer's Bruce goes into the box room at Nygma's party. Dude knew Nygma was shady yet he actually believed that the chick riding with Nygma will really leave the machine off. It's like "hello you're Batman dude your instincts should've told you better."

Maybe you could help- whenever I watch that scene I get the impression that Edward Nigma is watching Bruce on tv. When Chase shouts out his name, Nigma reacts too. Was it badly edited, or do you think cameras were focused on them as well as Two-Face?

I think it tried to focus on all character reactions live on GNN :whatever:

Very nice observation.

Remember, Batman said, "have you ever danced with the devil..." and the hit him? I do believe, that within the time Joker shot Wayne at Vales apartment is when he last said "danced with the devil." Then maybe two days later at the cathedral, Batman says the line and Joker remembers saying the same line to Bruce Wayne, and it's all coming back to Joker as he is getting wrecked.

I thought that was so cheesy it was the Keaton equivalent of Val Kilmer's Batman smile. If he would've just said "eat floor" and then boom drive her into the pavement it would've been passable but then he adds "high fiber" like "hey in case you didn't find it funny I'll drive the point home" and it comes across as corny.

The only thing that saves it is how well Keaton delivers it. He's not trying to ham it up, and it comes across as appropriotely mocking and sarcastic, totally as if he does it to piss Catwoman off.

But yeah, Daniel Waters' script was full of bad lines. I'm glad most of them got removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"