Worst moments in movies

I'm sorry but I can't really think of anything wrong with any of the Marvel or DC movies because I love the majority of them even Batman & Robin (This movie was so bad that it was good to me).The only movie that I can say was really awful and took itself too seriously is Spawn.

Also I even loved both Punisher movies

God I swear some of you go WAAAYY too out of your way to trash movies.

Some movies go way out of there way to trash themselves.

Not sure if this counts or not but but I thought the deleted scene from x-men two with storm and jean in the black bird was the worst.You know the one where jean says "Not!"

only part in Spider-man i felt was truely out of place...was the last part of the bridge scene with the New Yorker's helping spidey by throwing mess at GG...i felt they could have done something better with that scene..but i know why they did that to give the whole New Yorkers are untied feel...especially after 9-11

Originally posted by Zev
And another thing. Ask anyone what the best element of Daredevil is. The most spot-on casting, the funest part. Chances are they'll say Jon Favreau as Foggy, right? Or Bullseye, because everyone loved Colin Farrell's performance. Hey, maybe even Joe Pantiolone's performance as Ben Urich. No wonder. They're THE ONLY CHARACTERS that havn't been significantly altered.

Matt Murdock has gone from a lawyer who fought for justice outside (but NOT above) the system to a S&M fetishist vigilante.

Elektra has gone from a 'fallen angel', an assassin for hire to a Poor Little Rich Girl who becomes a badass in cliched black leather for ten minutes to avenge her crime lord father's death. Umm, what?

Kingpin has gone from a cultured crime lord hiding his savagery and wanting the best for his family to a street thug with a lot of power.

These are the THREE BIGGEST CHARACTERS in the movie and they've all been changed around.

What is the major complaint about Spider-Man? Another change, the Green Goblin costume. Of course, this has been rectified for the sequel since Doctor Octopus looks and moves exactly likes his comics counterpart. I know, I know, he had a yellow and green jumpsuit in the comics, but like the mechanical webshooters, that's the kind of thing you have to lose for a credible adaptation.

Sony and Sam Raimi did a faithful adaptation of Spider-Man and they're laughing all the way to the bank. Where's the Daredevil crew?

Ben Affleck went on to do Paycheck and Gigli. 'Nuff said.

Mark Steven Johnson is trying to get his hands on Ghost Rider. I'm hoping Marvel's learned their lesson. Since he's only a producer on Elektra, I'm thinking they have.

Jennifer Garner, along with Jon Favreau and Joe Pantiolone, is probably coming out of the whole debacle the best. She has the Elektra spin-off, 13 Going On 30, and Alias.

Michael Clarke Duncan is now mostly doing voice work. His next live-action role is D.E.B.S. IMDB descibres it thusly: 'Plaid-skirted schoolgirls are groomed by a secret government agency to become the newest members of the elite national-defense group, D.E.B.S.' He's sixth-billed. With that and The Scorpion King, he is now competing with Kevin Costner for 'biggest nose-dive after winning an Oscar'. Halle Berry is expected to win for Catwoman.

Colin Farrell went on to take the lead in the universally-panned S.W.A.T. You know, "WAN MEEEEEEEEELION DOLLLARS!"

P.S. Another blast from the past. Here's Quentin's explanation of why Daredevil was waiting outside Ben Urich's offices when the reporter was typing up the story on Daredevil.

Actually a lot of people say Ben and MCD did a great job and a few even swear by Jennifer Garner. You really should learn to do your research.

You three character descriptions just shows how clueless you are.

The characters from Spidey and X men were changed considerably more. Since when was MJ a screaming damsel in distress? Where is the sassiness that she oozes in the comics? Peter Parker was just done like any other tortured hero, poorly, with none of the things that made use love him in the comics like the wisecracks and actual personal problems. GG was reduced to a clownish bad guy who had no idea about strategy...a far cry from the cruel, cunning master mind in the comics. The difference is I'm not even using exaggerated descriptions of the characters where as your descriptions are extremely exaggerated. Is your memory goin Zev or have you forgotten that I have already been over all this in another thread and your fellow Spiderman fan agrees with ME.

Just to prove how substanceless your arguement is (well I don't blame you since at every turn I prove you wrong with facts from the comics and show your complete incompetance) your arguement has been reduced with competing with box office numbers and what actors have gone on to do. Of course box office and the actors role choices just defines which movies are better since we all know that Titanic is the best movie ever :rolleyes: Good one pretender. :)

PS. The problem with the fact that a man with superhearing can diffrentiate the sounds that a keyboard makes is...? Nothing. Is Zev quoting out of context to try to regain dignity? Yes. Is Zev grasping at straws again? Yes.

...and how is Murdock now an S & M fetishist vigilante? If someone says it's because he wears leather then they obviously never thought of the irony that if he wore tights, Murdock would either be dead or far more scarred than he was in the movie.

Originally posted by Quentin Black
Actually a lot of people say Ben and MCD did a great job and a few even swear by Jennifer Garner. You really should learn to do your research.

Really? Who, exactly. Because you're the only one I see here.

You three character descriptions just shows how clueless you are.

How exactly our my character descriptions off-base?

The characters from Spidey and X men were changed considerably more. Since when was MJ a screaming damsel in distress? Where is the sassiness that she oozes in the comics? Peter Parker was just done like any other tortured hero, poorly, with none of the things that made use love him in the comics like the wisecracks and actual personal problems. GG was reduced to a clownish bad guy who had no idea about strategy...a far cry from the cruel, cunning master mind in the comics. The difference is I'm not even using exaggerated descriptions of the characters where as your descriptions are extremely exaggerated. Is your memory goin Zev or have you forgotten that I have already been over all this in another thread and your fellow Spiderman fan agrees with ME.

You're saying Mary-Jane hasn't once been taken hostage or otherwise been in danger in the comics? And you call me a pretender. For someone defending freakin' Daredevil, you have a lot of nerve to complain about a tortured hero being done poorly. And how did GG not have strategy? He forced Spider-Man into a burning building for an ambush and lured him to a bridge, which, if you'll notice, is far away from things to swing on. Where did Bullseye lure Daredevil? The 'magic rooftop'.

And I love how to say X-Men wasn't faithful to the characters, then don't give any examples. But since it isn't your favorite whipping boy, Spider-Man, it's excused.

Just to prove how substanceless your arguement is (well I don't blame you since at every turn I prove you wrong with facts from the comics and show your complete incompetance) your arguement has been reduced with competing with box office numbers and what actors have gone on to do. Of course box office and the actors role choices just defines which movies are better since we all know that Titanic is the best movie ever :rolleyes: Good one pretender. :)

Well, I resent you trying to turn me into one of those 'popularity-determines-quality' people since I never mentioned box office numbers. I only said which movies they've done afterwards. Try to look at the type of projects they've chosen and whether you think they'd have the wisdom to determine Daredevil was a good movie.

PS. The problem with the fact that a man with superhearing can diffrentiate the sounds that a keyboard makes is...? Nothing. Is Zev quoting out of context to try to regain dignity? Yes. Is Zev grasping at straws again? Yes.

The problem is aside from meeting Urich briefly at the party (Where, by your own admission, Urich only said he 'wanted to talk' to Matt), Matt had NO IDEA Urich was investigating him in his civilian identity. Unless he somehow had a vision of Urich at the coroner's office. So does Matt set aside a time of day to scan for keyboards typing 'Matt Murdock is Daredevil', just in case? Because otherwise I don't see how he'd be able to distinguish it from the hundreds, if not thousands, of computers in New York. That's not counting other keypads, like cash registers, etc.

And how do you accuse me of grasping at straws when your sole evidence of Daredevil killing in the comics is Man Without Fear? Oh, and let's not forget the Fixer, since you seem to be one of only four people who think that was murder.

And since you so love dragging personal insults into arguments, have you always been a snide, snotty punk or did you only start when you hit puberty?

Originally posted by skorponok
...and how is Murdock now an S & M fetishist vigilante? If someone says it's because he wears leather then they obviously never thought of the irony that if he wore tights, Murdock would either be dead or far more scarred than he was in the movie.

Well, I can't think of ANY reason an acrobatic gymnast (and that's what Daredevil was conceived of, NOT a street brawler) shouldn't wear tight, thick leather. And we ALL know from that sleeper B-movie Spider-Man that tights can't be taken seriously by the audience.

It's called research. You should try doing it, especially since it not difficult to find in any thread about DD. Oh wait, I forgot, you don't do that.

Hmmm, how were your comments off...? Yes he's an s&m vigilante because he wears leather and beats up people...geez X men was a regular orgy then :rolleyes: You've taken the basic premise of the characters, exaggerated them with words like s&m or badass to try to come up with a decent arguement when I could do that with any other one of the comic films which were all less faithful, character and plotwise. Then again I wouldn't expect any less than double standards from a pretender.

The man alone sequence, to everyone that I have talked to, including many who didn't like the film, just shows how low DD's life can get as a superhero. However it was balanced with many other factors such as his charming character and repartees with Foggy. He also had chemistry with his supporting characters, something which Spidey lacked. As a tortured hero he was far from typical and reminds me a lot like the Keaton of the first Batman with a few different personality traits. All typical tortured Tobey did was put on a grumpy teen face and make badly written speeches. Despite managing to woo the girl, get in to a great university and share a great flat. Number 2 looks set to correct that problem with actual problems in his life yet that doesn't help number 1's case.

Get this folks...GG has knocked out Spiderman with sleeping gas...he brings him up to a secluded rooftop...Spiderman is unconscious...and still GG doesn't sneek a peek at who his potential enemy is. All logic would tell you to take a look for insurance and tactical advantages but he doesn't. Bullseye is a nut, always has always will be. Even Wilson "the street thug" Fisk thought to unmask his enemy :rolleyes: Either this is one of the biggest plotholes since the Matrix sequels or GG is a poor kiddies version of the mastermind in the comics. Take your pick.

...laughing all the way to the bank...

This is a reference to box office. Since when do movie choices change the enormous quality of a film? If you really think that this is a point with substance you're more stupid than I give you credit for. You're insinuating that money, box office (which affect movie choices) and industry politics affect the quality of a film that has passed.

We are no told how long it is after the events of the night DD took down Kingpin. It is not hard for a semi-intelligent audience to realise that Matt has done some research in to Urich. Urich seemed to be close on his scent by figuring out that there is a connectiong between him and DD. We can tell this from a many things. The Daredevil articles he writes, "There is something I want to talk to you about", "Nice colour" and the meeting between his later which ends "I thought you might know someone who could help". He tracks down Urich's office (very easily done) and investigates Urich. Not a difficult premise to get and something I've already mentioned if you wouldn't quote me out on context but again, that isn't something I would not expect from a pretender.

I thought it was simply voluntary manslaughter until I was corrected by the very knowledgable Paladin who told me that by LAW it would be murder two. See, this is how you do research.

Hit a sore spot have I? Well to answer your question I started when I met stupid people like you who can only pretend to know what they are on about. I'm not trying to be insulting, I actually think you're stupid and a pretender. :)

Originally posted by Zev
Well, I can't think of ANY reason an acrobatic gymnast (and that's what Daredevil was conceived of, NOT a street brawler) shouldn't wear tight, thick leather. And we ALL know from that sleeper B-movie Spider-Man that tights can't be taken seriously by the audience.

Yes, you seem to not understand that DD fights up close and has fights where *shock horror* punches and cuts are made very often! He wouldn't last in spandex as spandex doesn't protect the body like the leather does. DD doesn't bounce like Spidey and even in the comics he gets beaten on a lot more. There is also the misconception that he is an acrobat like Spidey when he is much more. He brawls (especially when drawn by Maleev) and does a multitude of martial arts and ingeneral does a lot of up close, on the ground or enclosed fighting. You also don't seem to get that DD is a darker and much more violent film and what works for Spidey doesn't work for a different film. You shouldn't try to think, you don't seem to be very successful at it.

Yes, a darker and much more violent film. That's why Daredevil was rated R and Spider-Man was only rated PG-13... oh, wait.

And yes, I do realize there are differences in content within the rating, but apart from a few instances of brutality (Kingpin's legs being kicked in, Elektra being impaled and even then not much was shown), the violence level was almost the same. Darker? In some places, making for a very uneven movie. We only see the dark, tortured Daredevil once, in the 'man alone' sequence. Other then that, he was a remarkably well-adjusted individual.

Keaton's Batman was a freak. He thought nothing was wrong with sitting at opposite ends of a gargantuan table with Vicki Vale, hung upside-down in his sleep (Daredevil pulled a similar trick with an isolation tank, but as we can see in the sex scene, he doesn't really need it), and *shock horror* actually left his girlfriend when there was trouble that had to be dealt with!

So you never exaggerate a quality to make a point? It's called satire, look into it.

Yes, Green Goblin refusing to unmask Spider-Man was hokey, but just as much as BOTH Bullseye and Kingpin pausing their respective confrontations with Daredevil to make badly-written confessions.

That's why in England, where the rating system does actually count for something, Spiderman was a 12a and DD was a 15.

As I have already said to Spide-ed when he asked in what way was DD more violent...

(you should really learn to do your research...how did you ever pass sch...oh wait...nevermind)

You get Bullseye rampantly killing people (although two of them is in a lighter hearted way). The assasination scene you get drivers with ninja stars in their necks and Natchios impaled with a stick. Even the regular fighting is more brutal. DD was clobbering people with his fists and his club in the bar and let a guy die in the subway. When he goes after that guy in his own apartment he just beating down on this guy with his fists. This is in contrast to Spidey who normally bounces up and down on the bad guys or webs them up. Then you get the fights with the main bad guys. It's again pretty vicious and brutal. DD gets stabbed through the shoulder, a ashtray in his jugular (very painful) and Bullseye gets his hands shot through before being chucked out of a window on to a car. Kingpin gets his knees caps kicked in, one of the most painful defeats I can think of. I think one of the things which cut it was Elektra being beaten up (beating women is still a big thing with censors) and stabbed through twice, rather painfully and graphically (although the one through the hand wasn't shown in UK cinemas as it was too graphic). I mean when GG got impaled it was a split second thing with relatively little mess. When she got impaled she got lifted up and held there while the point poked through her back...her faced actually looked like she was in agaony. There was most definately more brutal violence all the way throughout and this is in the cut version.

...to which Spide-ed could only reply with...

Originally posted by spide-ed
I'll get me coat :eek:

You really have a bad memory. The darker side of Matt is shown constantly through out the film in sequences like his beating of that thug and his failure to stop the assasination. As always like a pretender you fail to get that is how DD is in the comics. He is not polarized and there are light, charming and comicy parts to match the dark, brutal and tragic parts.

You also fail to understand so much. Notice the only time he can get some decent sleep is after he's been with a girl or in the tank...maybe you wouldn't know the aftereffects of sex but any guy who has done it would. Matt is not a freak and he is a more human character. Human characters have all sides to them and are not polarized. As a human character of course he's going to stay with Elektra. What guy wouldn't? He has the choice of getting his ribs beaten for probably nothing or staying with the woman he's fallen in love with. It is not his responsibility to care for every crime he hears and it makes him more realisitc to show that he's not the perfect Captain America style hero who fights simply because of the good of whatever. Trust a pretender not to know this.

It's only satire if it reflects the truth while being witty...which yours lacks.

You're comparing one of the biggest plot holes (which pretty much ruins the rest of Spidey plot from that point on) and errors in characterisation to Bullseye's short 20 second gloat over the only person he has ever missed and Kingpin's one minute reply to Matt's (what he believes to be final) question/request...yeah, good luck with that one :rolleyes:

You also fail to understand so much. Notice the only time he can get some decent sleep is after he's been with a girl or in the tank...maybe you wouldn't know the aftereffects of sex but any guy who has done it would. Matt is not a freak and he is a more human character. Human characters have all sides to them and are not polarized. As a human character of course he's going to stay with Elektra. What guy wouldn't?

You can't tell me that sleeping next to a woman would be more peaceful then sleeping alone. Ever heard of morning breath? Imagine how that would be to someone with super-senses. Not to mention someone's breath pounding in your ears, the warmth coming off their skin. Of course, they could show Matt being lulled to sleep by that, showing him taking comfort in it, but instead they went with the Baywatch sex scene, which was a result of the nebulous 'studio' inserting in. How come everything bad about Daredevil is attributed to the studio (i.e. the crappy CGI which makes Spider-Man's worst moment look like real-life), yet you still defend its decisions? Make up your mind.

And what guy wouldn't? How about a guy who swore to uphold the law (except when it doesn't go his way, in which case he takes it into his own hands)? In a better movie, he's read about the result of his inaction in the morning news, like one of those rapes he seems so anxious to avenge. Or go and have his leaving her paralleled by the (overly obvious, especially the 'Shadow-world' shot) cemetary scene.

And if the intact mask of Spider-Man bothers you, I guess you can't enjoy any of the Adam West Batman series or the James Bond scenes where Bond is left in a death trap. Of course, in the sequel it seems Harry Osborn plans to unmask and stab Spider-Man in rapid succession, so maybe intelligence skips a generation.

And Daredevil leaves his mask at Kingpin's, so he'd better hope no CSI decides to investigate the man wanted for the murder of both a rapist and Elektra's father. Can you really imagine no skin cells, hair, or blood sticking to that thing?

Oh, and if he used the baton Kevin Smith pulled out of Elektra's father as a cane, why didn't he leave any fingerprints on THAT?

But, if that scene bothers you so much, then I have no choice but to get back to the point of this thread before you stopped by.

That your mask? No touchey, Spider-Man

If there's anything us would-be supervillains have learned from popular fiction, it's that you should always kill and unmask your nemesis, not neccessarily in that order, since unmasked goodie two-shoes have a tendency to fight twice as hard. Compare Jackie Chan to Batman.

So you can only imagine the frusteration when Green Goblin knocks Spider-Man out with undue ease (and some Sleepy-Time Gas he never uses again) and then doesn't take off his mask. But then, they say each movie gets to have one fatal flaw and this, like Superman turning back time and Joker's thugs showing up at his cathedral escape, is Spider-Man's.

Still, it sucks. What, does Goblin think Spidey's gonna find out and refuse his offer? "You took off my mask when I was sleeping! I can tell because it's four degrees off-center! Mmmm-hmmm!"

I think that and Green Goblin cover Spider-Man's flaws. If not, I'm sure Quentin Black will.

Oh, and I've never called Quentin Black stupid. He's actually rather smart. A smarmy, yuppie kind of smart, but smart nonetheless. Now, if only he could rid himself of the erroneous notion that Daredevil kills people. I wonder what it's like in Quentin's world...

Spider-Man divorces Mary-Jane! Says 'the love is gone!'

Wolverine releases book, 'You're okay, I'm okay: Why Violence Doesn't Work!'

Punisher gives criminal second chance. 'You look like a good kid, even though you have a gun pointed at my face. Why don't you spend a few Sundays at church?'

Superman pushes Austrailia into Japan!

Professor X: 'Screw humans!'

Sharon Stone: Actress of the year!

Zev still big poopie-head!

EDIT: I've read the Spider-Man novelization and author Peter David explains Green Goblin's motivation.

"Don't worry, I didn't remove your mask. I'll respect your right to privacy... for the moment, anyway. Because I respect you."

Someone suggested Goblin should have blackmailed Spider-Man into becoming his partner. This wouldn't have worked because, hey, what are the chances of the millions of people in New York City, he would know who the man behind the mask was? And though it would have worked, how can you have a trusting partnership when one party is only going along because he's being forced. What's to stop Spider-Man from snapping one day and stabbing Gobby in the back?

Ever heard of getting sleepy after sex? Obviously not in your case. I seriously hope that you don't need every little detail and the actual machanics of everything shown to you but I wouldn't be surprised. How much more evident can it get? As for the CGI there are three or four moments where there is poor CGI, much like there are a handful in Spidey two. But as Ebert and Roeper explains, DD relies on it's strong characters, Spidey relies on it's often shoddy effects.

Wow, you really do show your lack of understanding of the character. He is a human character and as one he does not jump in to every crime he hears otherwise he would be DD 24-7. He's flawed in the way that as a human he would prefer to not go and since it's not his responsibility I don't see why he would leave the best thing in his life for something. If you want Captain America style no-apparent-reason heroics then watch a hero movie aimed at kids and stop trying to turn DD in to a typical hero when he isn't.

People nowadays laugh at[/i] the Batman series and if Batman and Bond style silliness is the best you can compare Spidey to Spidey is worse than I thouhgt.

Wow, you really have taken nitpicking to a new level. You do realise that modern common forensics is not as sophisticated as CSI makes it out to be. I know beause my sister used to work at a crime lab. If it was then you wouldn't get the whole Law and Order series and pretty much every movie which has involved an investigation since forensics would solve it all. So if you discout DD on that level you discount thousands of films and TV programs.
As for the baton there would be fingerprints, but not DD's considering he wears something called...gloves.

I really don't think Kingpin or Bullseye were over confident, that's a very common product of being a ego-centric manic at the top of their games. I really don't see the trouble in them stopping for half a minute to gloat in their enemies face before their victory.

Say what you want but DD's violent beginnings are a part of the comics and a big part of the character. If you didn't pretend so much then you would know.

You're not a 'poopie-head'. You're just stupid and lack the inderstanding of a lot of things :)

As for the baton there would be fingerprints, but not DD's considering he wears something called...gloves.

In his civilian alter-ego, where he uses it as a cane? We SAW that they knew how to transform it into a cane.

By the way, how come Ben Urich still seems to think Daredevil is a hero (unless of course he discounts the killing of Elektra's Crime Lord Father (ECLF from now on) as just another gangland slaying, in which case either Elektra's father is as bad as the rapist, in which case why should we feel bad about him, or the public consensus is that he's an innocent man who was murdered by Daredevil). The police and Elektra both want to take him out, why does he think this apparently mad-dog killer (who leaves flaming rip-offs, I mean, 'homages' to The Crow at his victim's death sites) would help him?

Strong characters? Do I have to break out the flash cards and explain how the characters are cliched (dark hero, fallen angel, psychopathic baddie, calculating mastermind, cynical and world-weary reporter, wacky sidekick). What's Kingpin's motive? Bullseye's? How, I forgot, they're evil.

So, wait, let me get this right. You're saying despite being in three major fights (this is assuming he washes his mask), Matt didn't leave A SINGLE PIECE OF PHYSICAL EVIDENCE ON HIS MASK? Not a bead of sweat, not a drop of blood, nothing? That's not the Man Without Fear, that's the Man Without Bodily Functions.

So you don't see a problem with stopping the beating of Daredevil to gloat over him, but you DO see a problem with Green Goblin not taking off Spider-Man's mask? And you accuse me of double-standards...

The question isn't whether Matt would by sleepy after having sex with Elektra, it would be whether he could GET ANY SLEEP. And for a supposedly 'realistic' movie, there doesn't seem to be much consequences to Daredevil's actions. He doesn't prevent a crime, well, gee, no harm done. Framed for killing ECLF? He gets angry for a minute and throws stuff around (Acting! Genius!), then goes right back to being Daredevil in time for Elektra to find him. Even his last-minute confrontation with Kingpin is pointless, if the (inexplicable) police are just arriving to arrest him.

And tell me, why wasn't beating a confession out of the rapist 'edgy' enough? Maybe nearly Go Too Far but pull himself back at the last moment (how can Elektra save him from Going Over The Edge when he's already Gone Over It?). Why not, say, beat up his alibis into spilling the beans (oh, I forgot, he made the idiotic 'it was all consensual' defense. How many times in the real world has THAT worked? Oh yeah, Kingpin's leaning on the jury. So why not expose THAT action and get a mistrial?). If he wasn't satisfied with regular justice, why wait until the case was over to kill him? The inescapable conclusion is that, since he's frusterated at losing in court, he's taking it out on the winner. What do they call people like that again? Oh yeah, bullies.

FIVE-MINUTE DAREDEVIL, PART 1

EXECUTIVE: Mr. Arad? Sir? We’ve got someone who wants to do a Daredevil movie.

AVI ARAD: Oh really? What’s his credentials?

EXECUTIVE: Well, he wrote Grumpy Old Men and directed Simon Birch.

AVI ARAD: Hmm, sounds like a really bad choice. Who's the other guy?

JoshHolland_00001.jpg

AVI ARAD: Ahhh! Give the job to Mark Steven Johnson! No WAY am I hiring this... Quentin Black fellow.

We open on … a really fake-looking rat. It crawls around and a drop of blood falls in a puddle. We pan up a cathedral for about fifteen minutes until we see that Daredevil has paused from his exhaustive attempts to stay alive to pose for a Creed poster. A spotlight shines over him.

DAREDEVIL: Okay, just gotta zip-line down to the floor. Just gotta hold on to this here baton, despite my stupendous loss of blood… Ugh!

PRIEST: My son! Are you alright? What happened?

DAREDEVIL: A good question. It all started billions and billions of years ago, with a great explosion of energy scientists call the Big Bang…

PRIEST: Ahem!

DAREDEVIL: Oh yeah. And on the seventh day, God rested…

PRIEST: I’m sorry, I was just thinking you should skip ahead some.

DAREDEVIL: Right. Well, when I was a little boy…

BLOOD: Drip!

BULLIES: We’re mean.

MARK STEVEN JOHNSON: Look! See how the blood is dripping into a puddle and his eye and Matt is reflected in it! It's that KEWL?

FANS: No, not really.

MATT: Ah, my dad's a drunken failure. See how EDGY and MATURE this is compared to Man-Spider? But I still love him, especially since he isn't a thug for some crime lord. So dad, what did you do before you got drunk?

aim3.jpg

DAD: Ummm... I got DRUNK!

MATT: That's my dad!

MATT: Keep on skateboarding, keep on skateboarding... Dad!

DAD: Matt? Ummm... How did this intimidated extortion victim's neck fall into my hands?

MATT: Well, maybe we can find out toge... wait a minute! That tears it, I'm going to run in front of this toxic chemical!

PRIEST: So, your exposure to the chemical blinded you but amplified your remaining senses, as well as giving you a kind of radar sense.

DAREDEVIL: Couldn't have put it better myself. Anyway, my dad got his act straight and joined an 11-step program. The eleventh step was not give in to people who want you to throw boxing matches and they'll back down. In retrospect, that may have been a bad idea. Anyway, I taught myself kung-fu...

PRIEST: Wait a minute! You can't just teach yourself kung-fu, supersenses or no supersenses.

DAREDEVIL: Oh really?

MATT: Hey, Neo, I need to borrow your computer for a minute.

NEO: Sure thing.

MATT: I know kung-fu!

NEO: Whoa! Well, you've got crappy movies to make, I've got crappy movies to make...

MATT: Ahem, crappy COMIC BOOK movie to make.

NEO: You've never heard of Hellblazer, have you?

BULLY: Matt, I DARE you to fight me. I DARE you. Do you realize I'm DARING you? I'm having a DEVIL of a time doing it...

MATT: HI-yah!

BULLY 1: Ouch!

MATT: Whoo-paw!

BULLY 2: Gak!

MATT: Mint!

BULLY 3: Argh!

MATT: Hehehe...

PRIEST: So, you beat up your tormenters. For some reason, I'm having trouble picturing that.

DAREDEVIL: Well, think of the similar scene in Spider-Man, only much, much stupider.

PRIEST: Like, say, using your cane as a kendo stick?

DAREDEVIL: Bingo!

CRIME BOSS: Matt's dad, I want you to throw this fight.

DAD: Never! I've redeemed myself and I'm never going to do anything you say again!

CRIME BOSS: Okay, I want you to win this fight.

DAD: Screw you! Just for that, I'm going to lose it!

MATT: C'mon dad, notice how I'm cheering for you? God, I'm a bad actor. Yeah! Woo!

DAD: That's it, I'm not throwing this fight!

DON KING: Only in America!

KINGPIN: Hi there. Beating heart.

DAD: What beating heart? GAK!

KINGPIN: Exactly.

ROSE: Notice me, I'm a plot point!

MATT: Oh, I notice alright...

PRIEST: So, it turns out that your family was murdered by your arch-nemesis. Just like in Bat...

DAREDEVIL: Shh!

MATT: Your honor, the defendant is guilty! Wait a minute, I'm a lawyer. Why am I prosecuting this case?

RAPIST: Beats me. By the way, it was consensual.

MATT: What? That's the stupidest defense ever? Why don't you have Kingpin's thugs manufacture you an alibi (which I could beat them into recanting in my guise as Daredevil, the relentless red-garbed foe of evil)?

RAPIST: Sorry, I didn't catch that last bit. Something about a relentless red-garbed foe of evil?

MATT: The defense rests, your honor.

JUDGE: You're the prosecutor.

MATT: Oh, right. In that case, the rapist is a big liar and it wasn't consensual.

JURY: Well, Kingpin's leaning on us, so... Not guilty!

MATT: Yes, I got another client off!

JUDGE: We've been through this.

PRIEST: Whoa, the mysterious Kingpin of Crime has even corrupted the justice system. It seems like justice needs an avatar, someone to stand for truth in a city of rats.

DAREDEVIL: That's just what I was thinking!

PRIEST: So, you exposed the jury tampering, got a mistrial, and convicted his ass?

DAREDEVIL: No, that would make too much sense. Instead...

DAREDEVIL: Look! My cane turns into a baton! And now it's nunchucks! And now it's a staff! And now it's a...

RAPIST: Ahh, nothing like a good drink after beating a rap. God, I love being evil!

DAREDEVIL: Oh yeah? Well, now I've cornered you!

RAPIST: Daredevil! I'm gonna kill you!

DAREDEVIL: Yeah? You and what army?

BAR FULL OF THUGS: Grrr...

DAREDEVIL: I'm not very smart, am I?

BAM!

POW!

SMACK!

PRIEST: I'm sorry, but I can't tell what's going on. You started fighting the entire bar full of thugs, then you just started waving your arms around and making fight noises.

DAREDEVIL: The real thing was much harder to follow. But eventually...

RAPIST: Run away! Run away! Hey, a subway tunnel! He'll never find me there!

DAREDEVIL: Gotcha! Now, I'm going to beat a confession out of you. And even when you give up, I'm gonna keep beating you, because I'm so close to Crossing The Line.

RAPIST: Okay, that sounds reasonable.

MOVIE BATMAN: Psst! Kill him! Trust me, it's fun.

RAPIST: Don't listen to him, Daredevil would never kill anyone.

DAREDEVIL: Sorry, but given a choice between faithfulness to the comics and ripping off a successful movie...

SUBWAY TRAIN: LOUD!

DAREDEVIL: Argh! My ears! That train is cursing in Trainese!

RAPIST: Drat, now I'll never know what choice he was gonna make.

DAREDEVIL: All better.

RAPIST: Gak!

DAREDEVIL: Now you're soundly defeated. I had no choice but to defend myself, tragically resulting in...

RAPIST: Umm, a little help here?

DAREDEVIL: Don't interrupt. Just like in Spider-Man, which is a stupid kiddie picture that isn't as good as my movie, you brought this on yourself by accident.

RAPIST: No, really, if you could just help me up...

DAREDEVIL: Why? Why do men turn to crime! Oh, truly, crime does not pay. Alack! Alas!

RAPIST: DO SOMETHING!

DAREDEVIL: Like gloat over the man I'm going to murder in cold blood? Don't mind if I do!

PRIEST: So you killed someone just because you lost to them in court? That's pretty low, Daredevil.

DAREDEVIL: He was a rapist.

PRIEST: Still, you can't take the law into your own hands. If you do, you're not aiding it, but actually sabotaging...

DAREDEVIL: Lalalala! Not listening! Lalalalala!

To be continued...

Originally posted by Zev
In his civilian alter-ego, where he uses it as a cane? We SAW that they knew how to transform it into a cane.

By the way, how come Ben Urich still seems to think Daredevil is a hero (unless of course he discounts the killing of Elektra's Crime Lord Father (ECLF from now on) as just another gangland slaying, in which case either Elektra's father is as bad as the rapist, in which case why should we feel bad about him, or the public consensus is that he's an innocent man who was murdered by Daredevil). The police and Elektra both want to take him out, why does he think this apparently mad-dog killer (who leaves flaming rip-offs, I mean, 'homages' to The Crow at his victim's death sites) would help him?

Strong characters? Do I have to break out the flash cards and explain how the characters are cliched (dark hero, fallen angel, psychopathic baddie, calculating mastermind, cynical and world-weary reporter, wacky sidekick). What's Kingpin's motive? Bullseye's? How, I forgot, they're evil.

So, wait, let me get this right. You're saying despite being in three major fights (this is assuming he washes his mask), Matt didn't leave A SINGLE PIECE OF PHYSICAL EVIDENCE ON HIS MASK? Not a bead of sweat, not a drop of blood, nothing? That's not the Man Without Fear, that's the Man Without Bodily Functions.

So you don't see a problem with stopping the beating of Daredevil to gloat over him, but you DO see a problem with Green Goblin not taking off Spider-Man's mask? And you accuse me of double-standards...

The question isn't whether Matt would by sleepy after having sex with Elektra, it would be whether he could GET ANY SLEEP. And for a supposedly 'realistic' movie, there doesn't seem to be much consequences to Daredevil's actions. He doesn't prevent a crime, well, gee, no harm done. Framed for killing ECLF? He gets angry for a minute and throws stuff around (Acting! Genius!), then goes right back to being Daredevil in time for Elektra to find him. Even his last-minute confrontation with Kingpin is pointless, if the (inexplicable) police are just arriving to arrest him.

And tell me, why wasn't beating a confession out of the rapist 'edgy' enough? Maybe nearly Go Too Far but pull himself back at the last moment (how can Elektra save him from Going Over The Edge when he's already Gone Over It?). Why not, say, beat up his alibis into spilling the beans (oh, I forgot, he made the idiotic 'it was all consensual' defense. How many times in the real world has THAT worked? Oh yeah, Kingpin's leaning on the jury. So why not expose THAT action and get a mistrial?). If he wasn't satisfied with regular justice, why wait until the case was over to kill him? The inescapable conclusion is that, since he's frusterated at losing in court, he's taking it out on the winner. What do they call people like that again? Oh yeah, bullies.

You really don't understand how forensics works do you...that's not surprising.

Ben Urich trusts his hunches and does not follow the suspscions of the media. He makes up his own mind about things and believes Daredevil does good...unsurprisingly just like in the comics. Again, just to show how little you understand, you forget that Natchios was made to look like the Kingpin that the press was after. DD does have strong characters something America's top two critics, Ebert and Roeper, agree on.

Sweat is not useful forensic evidence. If there was some blood in the mask (unlikely since he didn't get his head cut open) it would be usless unless they have the perp's DNA on record which they obviously don't for Matt. Research will do you a world of good...actually having an education would do you a world of good. If you're going to be nitpicky about the forensic side of things then you must hate Law and Order and every film with an investigation or murder mystery in it. Then again I'm not surprised if you just had double standards and are grasping for straws since it seems you have little other points.

You could turn anything in to a 'cliche' by making piss poor exaggerations and generalisations like you've been doing for all your posts. However for something like Spidey you don't even need to exaggerate. Kingpin's motive...business and power, just like it is in the comics. Bullseye is paid but resents DD because he can't take him down easily, just like in the comics. God, you really do need everything spelt out to you.

You're comparing one of the biggest plot holes (which pretty much ruins the rest of Spidey plot from that point on) and errors in characterisation to Bullseye's short 20 second gloat over the only person he has ever missed and Kingpin's one minute reply to Matt's (what he believes to be final) question/request...yeah, good luck with that one :rolleyes:

Jesus Christ let me spell it out to you. After you have sex you have a drowsy feeling and in the case of Matt that would be amplified. Being with someone he loves combined with that effect is enough to get anyone asleep. How do you miss the point every single time? No consequences are loses in his personal life and strain on himself. To add to that the police are investigating him (something which takes a long time). As for the final battle it was not for nothing as he gained a victory over his enemy both physically and personally.

The edginess is not something that was created for the movie, it is in the comics as I have shown you so many times. We did not see the whole trial sequence and we do not know the full story of it so we cannot comment acurately on the legal side of it. However the defense has of stating that is was consensual and breaking down the accusation's credibility (something you chose so carefully to ignore to desperately regain some credibility yourself, in vain) has worked before. He can't push for a mistrial because that would take months and it would be likely that he wouldn't be able to get a retrial since he has no evidence whatsoever or the jury being bribed or blackmailed. He couldn't get justice in any way and sought to deliever his own brand of justice to someone he knew was guilty. What so hard to understand.

He can't push for a mistrial because that would take months and it would be likely that he wouldn't be able to get a retrial since he has no evidence whatsoever or the jury being bribed or blackmailed.

Well, gee, it's too bad he doesn't have an alter-ego who can go and dig up that evidence. You'd think evidence of Kingpin using his power would be more damaging to him then having a lieutenant of questionable power murdered.

So, you're saying that two objects Matt uses frequently have no evidence to link them to him? Not a single skin flake or fingerprint on the cane that he uses to walk with EVERY DAY, not a bit of hair or blood on his mask? Keep in mind he was knocked around a lot.

Oh, and I suppose the cops didn't test all that blood that ran down the cathedral either?

Piss-poor exaggerations or generalizations? Is that how you excuse the truth? Bullseye is a raving lunatic, just like Joker, right down to the scenery-chewing. It also makes no sense that such a professional (presumably very expensive) is brought in to assassinate someone. Unless it's to make it look like a hit from someone not in Kingpin's organization, but in that case why use him again? Why not spell that out so we can marvel at how brillant Kingpin is?

Why would drowsiness be amplified for Matt? If anything, he should have more stamina then a ordinary man to make those gravity-defying leaps (just like Bullseye and Elektra. Jesus, Foggy probably jumps to work).

You're right, we didn't see all of the court sequence. Specifically, the part that explained why in the Hell a lawyer was prosecuting. Or how the physical evidence that would have to be incurred in a rape was presented. Though, knowing MSJ, he would just use it to set up a joke about how small the rapist's penis was or something.

"He couldn't get justice in any way and sought to deliever his own brand of justice to someone he knew was guilty." You know, I would really hate to live in a world where 'knowing' someone was guilty was all the requirements needed to commit a murder. He murdered a rapist, what's next? Robbers? Money launderers? Pick-pockets?

Originally posted by Zev
Well, gee, it's too bad he doesn't have an alter-ego who can go and dig up that evidence. You'd think evidence of Kingpin using his power would be more damaging to him then having a lieutenant of questionable power murdered.

So, you're saying that two objects Matt uses frequently have no evidence to link them to him? Not a single skin flake or fingerprint on the cane that he uses to walk with EVERY DAY, not a bit of hair or blood on his mask? Keep in mind he was knocked around a lot.

Oh, and I suppose the cops didn't test all that blood that ran down the cathedral either?

Piss-poor exaggerations or generalizations? Is that how you excuse the truth? Bullseye is a raving lunatic, just like Joker, right down to the scenery-chewing. It also makes no sense that such a professional (presumably very expensive) is brought in to assassinate someone. Unless it's to make it look like a hit from someone not in Kingpin's organization, but in that case why use him again? Why not spell that out so we can marvel at how brillant Kingpin is?

Why would drowsiness be amplified for Matt? If anything, he should have more stamina then a ordinary man to make those gravity-defying leaps (just like Bullseye and Elektra. Jesus, Foggy probably jumps to work).

You're right, we didn't see all of the court sequence. Specifically, the part that explained why in the Hell a lawyer was prosecuting. Or how the physical evidence that would have to be incurred in a rape was presented. Though, knowing MSJ, he would just use it to set up a joke about how small the rapist's penis was or something.

"He couldn't get justice in any way and sought to deliever his own brand of justice to someone he knew was guilty." You know, I would really hate to live in a world where 'knowing' someone was guilty was all the requirements needed to commit a murder. He murdered a rapist, what's next? Robbers? Money launderers? Pick-pockets?

Where does he start? He has no idea who the rumoured kingpin is or what he has done. If the evidence was aquired through less than legal means it can be easily discreditted as well. He is powerless to stop the rapist being set free.

The only set of fingerprints they would have found on his club was Bullseyes and this would be a starting point for the clearance of DD's name and the conviction of Bullseye. Skin flakes do not make good evidence and even if they did get a substantial hair or blood sample they need someone with a record to match it up with. Forensic investigations also take months. As I have repeatedly said...how is this a problem anyway. Nearly all murder mysteries or investigations in films do not focus heavily on forensics.

Why would he not bring in one of the best assasins to work for him. It's not like money is a problem.

Super-sensitive touch.

Could you get any more nitpicky? Lawyers do prosecute, it's part of their job. Matt Murdock prosecutes in the comics all the time. He is primarily a defence attourney but he act as the prosecution quite a lot in the comics. Do they have to go through the whole trial when the same effect can be achieved through a cropped? Do you really need every process spelt out for you when the means is not that important?

Are you seriously trying to compare pick pockets to rapists? I bet all those victims of rape, one of the worst crimes which degrades the victim both mentally and physically in a sexual manner causing both mental and physical trauma, would love to hear how you think that rape is no big deal. DD is not a saint or a perfect hero like those heroes for kids. He did start out doing wrong things in the comics and although he was wrong to play judge jury and executioner to a serial rapist a lot of people would debate whether the ends justify the means. I bet those people who's family or friends are victims of murder would be out for blood too if the rapist went scot free and knowing how hot tempered Matt is and his past in the comics it's not surprising he did what he did.

Just so that the message gets across that highly uneducated dense skull of yours I'm making it extra big, just for you.

As far as I'm concerned this conversation is over. I am tired of explaining every little point to someone with so little understanding of everything from law to forensics to comics to movies. You pretend you know what you're going on about but at the end of the day you cover up lack of knowledge, reasoning and valid points with puerile exaggerations and crude humour.

I have repeately shown you with references from the comics and film and general knowledge about things like law and forensics why you are wrong and you repeatedly ignore it. The fact is is that you're just a pretender who knows very little. The futility and flimsiness of your arguements is shown by the fact that you have gotten so low that you have resorted to making frankly pathetic and crude exaggerations of the negative aspects of Daredevil, something anyone could do for any movie no matter the quality.

You've already proven for everyone with any intelligence you don't actually know what you're on about and all you can seem to do is nit pick non existant problems or 'problems' which all the other comic films had but worse. Your latest string of criticsms show your lack of comprehension of the movie and at that level there is nothing I can do but suggest you get a better education and comeback when you can actually understand the points in any movie without it being spelt out. If your mom paid more than a dollar for your education she was severly ripped off.

It has always been said, it is hard to fight an idiot becuase he will always wear you down with sheer experience of being an irrational idiot.

FIVE-MINUTE DAREDEVIL, PART 2 (THE PART AFTER MOWING THE YARD)

BEN URICH: So, another gangland killing. Could be this Punisher person I've been hearing about?

COP: No, we found a three-boobed Russian guy across town with 'don't drag me into this, sincerely, the Punisher' machine-gunned over his forehead.

URICH: If not Punisher, then what hero who kills people because it's 'edgy' and 'kewl'? Cable? Spawn? Daredevil?

COP: Hey! There's no such person!

URICH: Well, the greatest trick Daredevil ever pulled was making the world think he didn't exist. Speaking of which...

FWOOSH!

COP: Oh my god! A crow-shape written in lighter fluid! And somehow it's reflection isn't flipped in your glasses!

URICH: No, next to it! The calling card!

COP: Angel Investigations?

URICH: The one BENEATH IT!

COP: Here Comes Daredevil?

URICH: Bingo!

COP: Wait a minute, what's this on the back...

URICH: Let's Level With Daredevil, Phone Sex Hotline?

COP: Ahem, I'll be keeping that...

PRIEST: You know, I still can't get over you learning kung-fu.

DAREDEVIL: Hey, Blade knew kung-fu inexplicably.

PRIEST: Actually, Whistler taught him.

DAREDEVIL: Batman?

PRIEST: Travelled the world and spent a lot of money to learn kung-fu from the masters.

DAREDEVIL: Superman?

PRIEST: Superman doesn't use kung-fu.

DAREDEVIL: Nuh-uh! I read a script review online and it said he used it to fight Ty-Zor before going to Krypton!

PRIEST: But... but that's just something stupid from the guy who wrote Alias!

SPIDER-MAN: Hey, Daredevil's the expert on stupid things from Alias!

DAREDEVIL: Oh no...

PRIEST: Who's this.

DAREDEVIL & SPIDER-MAN: Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

DAREDEVIL: I swear, he's the biggest ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^. Remember when he got that awesome Playstation video game and the Fantastic Four got some POS side-scroller from Acclaim? He lorded it over them for months. I think it traces back to when they wouldn't let him join.

SPIDER-MAN: Speaking of which, guess who's going to direct the FF movie. No, guess.

DAREDEVIL: He's been in this pissing contest with Wolverine over who's the Marvel mascot for about twenty years. Don't let on that his movie is better then mine.

SPIDER-MAN: Heh! I've always been better then him. Remember when I was hanging out with Firestar and Iceman...

PRIEST: Yeah! Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can...

SPIDER-MAN: And he couldn't even get an animated series off the ground?

DAREDEVIL: Please, don't tell him about the dog...

SPIDER-MAN: Oh yeah. His crime-fighting sidekick was his seeing-eye dog, Lightning.

PRIEST: You're ^_^^_^^_^^_^ting me!

SPIDER-MAN: Nope. It's the God's honest truth. So, whacha doin'?

DAREDEVIL: I was just telling this priest...

SPIDER-MAN: What's his name, anyway?

PRIEST: I don't have one. I'm just the Priest.

DAREDEVIL: As I was saying, I was just telling him my origin story.

SPIDER-MAN: Did you get to the part with the bar fight and all the jump-cuts?

PRIEST: Yes.

SPIDER-MAN: Aww... I really wanted to see him trying to wriggle his way out of that.

DAREDEVIL: Who's story is this? Now, where was I. Ah yes...

BULLSEYE: Ah-ha! Sounds can hurt you! How to turn this to my advantage? I've got it! Gobble gobble.

DAREDEVIL: Noooooooooooo!!!

PRIEST: No, you skipped ahead a bit there.

DAREDEVIL: No, that's all there is to it.

SPIDER-MAN: Actually, I'm pretty sure there's a chick in there.

DAREDEVIL: C'mon, have mercy.

SPIDER-MAN: Goddamnit, I did that ******ed Green Goblin scene, you'd better 'fess up to Elektra.

DAREDEVIL: Fine. But first...

MATT: Oh, woe is the life of a superhero! I lost a tooth! I'm zoinked out on painkillers! My life sucks! But at least I'm not a mopey ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ like Spider-Man.

SPIDER-MAN: I can't believe you said that.

DAREDEVIL: Hey, my life really does suck! It's all pointless. That's why I listen to Emo every morning.

SPIDER-MAN: Yeah, it's not like you have a successful career, best friend who isn't the son of your greatest enemy and wants to kill your alter-ego, hot chick dating you, OR a father figure who didn't die recently.

DAREDEVIL: Hey, my father figure died a long time ago!

PRIEST: Yeah, you'd think he'd have gotten over it by now.

DAREDEVIL: Shut up! Let me get on with the story. So, me and Foggy (he's my best friend, okay?) are in this coffee shop.

FOGGY: Alligators in the sewers! I'm drinking honey in my coffee! Aren't I funny? Matt?

MATT: Wah? Oh, I was just thinking how glad I was you weren't Danny Devito.

FOGGY: Devito? Please! He only stars in GOOD MOVIES!

DOORCHIME: Ring!

MATT: Babe-sense... tingling!

SPIDER-MAN: Wish I had that power.

PRIEST: Shush!

MATT: Time to use my fictional blindness the way God intended... to score babes!

ELEKTRA: Get lost.

MATT: Woman... rejecting me? I don't get it!

ELEKTRA: That's because you're blind.

MATT: Yeah! Well... you're Greek!

ELEKTRA: Actually, no. Just my father and mother.

MATT: So, what's a nice actress like you doing in a movie like this?

ELEKTRA: Well, they though 'does kung-fu on TV'. Then they read the part has to have a woman who does kung-fu...

MATT: That's it? That's your only similarity to the Elektra in the comics?

ELEKTRA: Oh, they promised me a spin-off if I'd dry-hump you.

MATT: Woohoo! Let's fight in broad daylight for no reason!

ELEKTRA: Aren't you blind? Or at least pretending to be?

MATT: Yes, but because I love you at first sight I'm willing to tell you my secret... I see dead people!

ELEKTRA: This must have been dumb in the comics too.

MATT: Yes, but at least then I didn't have a secret identity to protect.

ELEKTRA: What secret identity?

MATT: I'd tell you, but you show no signs of wanting to know.

ELEKTRA: That's right. Ignorance is bliss. I learned it from the guy who plays Urich.

Are you seriously trying to compare pick pockets to rapists? I bet all those victims of rape, one of the worst crimes which degrades the victim both mentally and physically in a sexual manner causing both mental and physical trauma, would love to hear how you think that rape is no big deal. DD is not a saint or a perfect hero like those heroes for kids. He did start out doing wrong things in the comics and although he was wrong to play judge jury and executioner to a serial rapist a lot of people would debate whether the ends justify the means. I bet those people who's family or friends are victims of murder would be out for blood too if the rapist went scot free and knowing how hot tempered Matt is and his past in the comics it's not surprising he did what he did.

No. When was it said that the rapist was a serial rapist? In what state is rape a capital offense (not murder through rape, but only rape, as the victim was obviously still alive)? I thought Daredevil was all about the law, but once he opens the floodgates, so to speak, what's to stop him from enforcing his own brand of lethal justice on pick-pockets?

Jesus Christ, even Daredevil guest-starring in Ennis' Punisher was more faithful then the movie Daredevil.

Super-sensitive touch? That's your whole answer? Is that also why Elektra and Bullseye can jump from rooftop to rooftop?

For your pleasure, a preview of upcoming Five-Minute Daredevil.

BULLSEYE: Hmmm, where should I look for a wealthy heiress whose father was just killed? I know! The rooftops!

When you can't make a good argument you yell and insult people? Wow. Great form. Bet you win a lot of arguments that way. Dick.

Damnit, I really need to learn to ignore stupid comments.

Helloooo, his character has always been about the contrast between a good roman catholic lawyer and his excessively violent alter ego in a devil costume. That is how it is in the comics but as a pretender I wouldn't expect you to know.

You asked me why Matt would be more drowsy than any other guy. Super-sensitive touch. Figure it out, it's not hard.

My arguement is sound and I ahve proven you wrong at every point with references and solid general knowledge. You however have sunk to a witless crude puerile spoof of the script which just goes to show how weak your arguement is.

All I can do is to repeat it until you get the message.

Just so that the message gets across that highly uneducated dense skull of yours I'm making it extra big, just for you.

As far as I'm concerned this conversation is over. I am tired of explaining every little point to someone with so little understanding of everything from law to forensics to comics to movies. You pretend you know what you're going on about but at the end of the day you cover up lack of knowledge, reasoning and valid points with puerile exaggerations and crude humour.

I have repeately shown you with references from the comics and film and general knowledge about things like law and forensics why you are wrong and you repeatedly ignore it. The fact is is that you're just a pretender who knows very little. The futility and flimsiness of your arguements is shown by the fact that you have gotten so low that you have resorted to making frankly pathetic and crude exaggerations of the negative aspects of Daredevil, something anyone could do for any movie no matter the quality.

You've already proven for everyone with any intelligence you don't actually know what you're on about and all you can seem to do is nit pick non existant problems or 'problems' which all the other comic films had but worse. Your latest string of criticsms show your lack of comprehension of the movie and at that level there is nothing I can do but suggest you get a better education and comeback when you can actually understand the points in any movie without it being spelt out. If your mom paid more than a dollar for your education she was severly ripped off.

It has always been said, it is hard to fight an idiot becuase he will always wear you down with sheer experience of being an irrational idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"