Worst moments in movies

1: The killing off of Hicks and Newt. I know it's necessary, but I never cared for the idea of getting rid of them...especially not in the horrific way they went about doing it. (Alien3)

Just curious as to why you think it was "necessary"?

1: The killing off of Hicks and Newt. I know it's necessary, but I never cared for the idea of getting rid of them...especially not in the horrific way they went about doing it. (Alien3)

Ah, yes, nothing to suck you into a film like a brutal autopsy on a young girl that makes the previous film completely irrelevant. And impaling Hicks only to replace him with an accented, bar-coded doctor! Smooth, Fincher.

Frankly, I think ALL of Alien3 was a "worst moment," but I think I already spewed on that film before, so I'll abstain.

Jar Jar and Lil Annie in Episode I
The "love story" in Episode II, comparing her to sand? yeah that'll get you laid.
Darth Vader's "NNNOOOOOOOOOOO" at the end of Sith
The Emperor making those goofy faces when he was fighting Mace in Sith

Everything in Matrix 2 & 3

Everything in Batman & Robin

the Galactus Cloud

letting Uwe Boll make movies is a wost moment.

letting that director screw up the Resident Evil franchise from the begining, no Tyrant, no Hunters, no big plant, no killer sharks, no giant snake, none of the main cast

killing Cyclops in X3

the one liners in Ultraviolet. :( just shut your mouth and fight you bastards! >_<

Personally, I liked it. I don't understand why people hated it.

Why do you hate it?
One of King Kong's problems is that they spent so much time and effort into making Kong himself one of the best special effects, that everything else pales in comparison. The dinosaur effects didn't look any more advanced than those seen in the original Jurassic Park. There were moments when it didn't even match up to that, with people running away from a stampede that looks as good as rear projection. It just made me cringe!......

Catwoman...oh my god, what have I done? Why did I go to see it in theatre?:csad: I can't recall any particular scene or dialogue (except for "meowww") but the whole movie was about the worst movie moment in my entire life.

Minute by minute I was being filled with more shame to be in that room with 3 dozens of other poor souls who were stupid enough to pay for that crap as well.

You know that part in "Final Cut?" Yeah, that was definitely a worst moment.

The ending to War.

Okay, stay with me on this. You know how all the advertisements for War have pretty much been Jet Li Vs. Jason Statham. The poster is Statham and Li staring at each other all mean like, the trailer is Statham and Li growling and threatening each other... so you'd expect the ending would be Statham fighting Li, right?

This is why I hate screenwriters sometimes.

So, Jason Statham is an FBI agent whose partner is jumped by an assassin named Rogue. Rogue kills the partner's family in front of him, then kills the partner. Jason Statham swears vengeance and three years later Rogue shows up again, so It's On.

Now, you think that'd be good enough. But no. There's a really annoying Yojimba/Fistful of Dollars rip-off where Rogue plays the Yakuza and the Triads off against each other, getting several innocent people and FBI agents killed in the process. Eventually, it turns out that he's part of a complicated Triad triple-cross that no one cares about, because we came here to see Statham fight Li, right?

Oh ho ho, NO! Because as it turns out, after the wife and kid died, Jason Statham's partner escaped and overpowered Rogue, then killed him and took his place. He got plastic surgery to look like Jet Li and went through this entire convoluted scheme just to get close enough to the guy who ordered his family's hit (although he's so badass throughout the film, often taking on dozens upon dozens of professional hitmen at a time, that you wonder why he even bothers). So the partner/Rogue is about to kill the Triad boss when the crimelord tells him that Statham betrayed his partner and told Rogue where the family was.

That's right. Statham, who we've been rooting for the entire movie, is the bad guy and Jet Li, who we've been hating on the entire movie, is the good guy. So Jet Li and Statham have a perfunctory fight for about thirty seconds (in case you're wondering, the fight in The One was longer. So Jet Li has a harder time fighting HIMSELF than The Transporter) and then Statham dies taking a bullet for Li because he only thought his partner was going to get roughed up, not assassinated. End of movie.

It sucks even worse than it sounds.

**** you, War.

Catwoman...oh my god, what have I done? Why did I go to see it in theatre?:csad: I can't recall any particular scene or dialogue (except for "meowww") but the whole movie was about the worst movie moment in my entire life.

Minute by minute I was being filled with more shame to be in that room with 3 dozens of other poor souls who were stupid enough to pay for that crap as well.

When she asks for the White Russian without Vodka and Kahlua is particularly cringe-worthy.

90% of AOTC. :whatever:
"I love you"
"We can't"
" But I love you"
"OOOookay....I love you too"
Cutaway to Obi-Wan for a cool second...
"I wuv you soooooo much"
"No I wuv you"

BATMAN&ROBIN-Batcredit card.

SPIDER-MAN3-Any scene MJ is whinning. Oh my career blah blah blah who cares if you save lives Peter, me me me.

-Death Of venom.

FREDDYS DEAD-Freddy playing the video game:dry:

any of spidey 3, god it had so much potential. Harry Potters first kiss in OOTP, the end of Saw 3, Matrix 3, and X-Men 3, and in Star wars Episode 3, the lack of, well i cant say Darth Vader, but lack of Vader in his black suit.

The scene in Highlander 1 when the Kurgan (Clancy Brown) is putting his sword together in his rented apartment, taking it piece by piece out of a suitcase. While obviously meant to evoke the image of a sniper/assassin putting his rifle together, it doesn't work as well with a sword and simply serves to remind the viewer that the sword is just a big hunk of shiny plastic.

The part in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome where Mad Max goes beyond Thunderdome. Ironically, living up to the title makes the movie fall apart--Bartertown's where the story's interesting. I don't care about a tribe of lost children--we already had the excellent Feral Kid, and you can't beat child co-stars as far as he's concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"