Worst Movie Ever Thread

Same here, but its really only something thats developed in the last few years to tell the truth. Before that, I couldnt go in at all.

Even now, I go for a swim and start hearing John Williams' 'Der dun, der dun' in my head.

Well congratz on conquering your fears. I still have to beat my fear of Ana Jolina Jolie's lips still though. :D Those things are way more scary than a psycho killing shark in my opinion. :D

Robocop 3

Superman IV

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

Battlefield Earth

Batman and Robin

Ghost Rider

Catwoman

Kung Pow Enter the Fist

Robocop 3

Superman IV

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

Battlefield Earth

Batman and Robin

Ghost Rider

Catwoman

Kung Pow Enter the Fist

I Don't think it's all bad, it had a good cast, but bad story, and awful dialog, it badly needs a sequel.. at least in my opinion.

I would put Ghost Rider as one of the worst movies ever.

I was cringing the entire time. Nick Cage is so laughably bad.

13th Child
[YT]KL2BRyHMcV8[/YT]

A Jersey Devil movie with Cliff Robertson? Yeah it's ****ing atrocious.

Well congratz on conquering your fears. I still have to beat my fear of Ana Jolina Jolie's lips still though. :D Those things are way more scary than a psycho killing shark in my opinion. :D

pmsl.

You're scared of Jolie's lips?!?! Do you realize the wondrous things lips like that can do for a man?!!?

I have never seen such a pair of lips before .....oh wait, yeah I have a moose.lol

You're an Idiot. Nuff' said.

It had a couple of good moments, like when the baby stopped the death blow, and.....em.....a couple of lines of dialoge....but it could have been a classic, it really could have, it was a good idea done average.
But stuff like that fight with the CGI cow, that was atrotious, not funny at all. And it could get annoying as it wasn't as funny as it thought it was.
If I had been drunk and watching it with a bunch of friends I think I would've enjoyed it a lot. But I wasn't. It is not a movie I would sit through again.

RE: Ghost Rider. The only time I enjoyed that movie was the first time I saw it at the cinema and I was drunk. I have tried to sit and watch my dvd of it twice but have always switched it off, last time was at the first appearance of GR, which was just so bad I could not watch anymore. Just boggin', awful action, swinging those chains about and all that.
Up to that point I could get into it in a cheeseball way, but then I just realised what an awful piece of crap I was watching and had to switch it off. It was the same feeling I get if I ever try to watch any of Batman and Robin past the skydiving scene.

edit: If anyone has not seen Kenneth Branagh's Mary Shelley's Frankenstein you should give it a try, it is so bad but so unintentionally funny in places. I just hope he does not do the same thing with Thor.

Last edited:
I watched some of Stuck on You the other day. I'm pretty sure it qualifies.

Agreed, although it does have one joke that cracks me up everytime I think of it though.

'Pavlov's Dong'

It had a couple of good moments, like when the baby stopped the death blow, and.....em.....a couple of lines of dialoge....but it could have been a classic, it really could have, it was a good idea done average.
But stuff like that fight with the CGI cow, that was atrotious, not funny at all. And it could get annoying as it wasn't as funny as it thought it was.
If I had been drunk and watching it with a bunch of friends I think I would've enjoyed it a lot. But I wasn't. It is not a movie I would sit through again.

RE: Ghost Rider. The only time I enjoyed that movie was the first time I saw it at the cinema and I was drunk. I have tried to sit and watch my dvd of it twice but have always switched it off, last time was at the first appearance of GR, which was just so bad I could not watch anymore. Just boggin', awful action, swinging those chains about and all that.
Up to that point I could get into it in a cheeseball way, but then I just realised what an awful piece of crap I was watching and had to switch it off. It was the same feeling I get if I ever try to watch any of Batman and Robin past the skydiving scene.

edit: If anyone has not seen Kenneth Branagh's Mary Shelley's Frankenstein you should give it a try, it is so bad but so unintentionally funny in places. I just hope he does not do the same thing with Thor.

Hmm, I think at this point it would probably we worth getting some sort of a distinction between what constitutes as 'one of the worse movies ever' and what constitutes as a 'movie you just dont like'.

I understand that you may not have liked Frankenstein, but to say it's one of the worst movies ever?

Give me a break. :hehe:

Anybody ever see "The Room"? I heard it really is the worst movie made, not just because of bad plot, dialogue and acting but the obvious continuity errors throughout and poor production.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCj8sPCWfUw
The Room is profoundly bad. If you ever get the opportunity to go the a theatrical screening of it (the kind where they toss spoons at the screen), I couldn't reccomend it more highly.

But it isn't the worst film ever made. It's certainly one of them, but at least it's enjoyable, if not by complete intention. It's not just so bad it's good, The Room is so bad, it's a masterpiece.

Manos: The Hands of Fate is the worst movie ever made. That movie isn't so bad it's good. It's just unpleasant; you can't so much as see or hear most of what's going on. At least in The Room you can always hear the dialog and see what's happening (for better or worse).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"