Worst Movie you've ever seen?

Flexo said:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to rip your eyeballs out. :( :down

I'm sorry but that 1st hr was really really boring and unwatchable.thats why it was bad:down

I SEE SPIDEY said:
It's his opinion (it's a stupid one to be sure) I'm sure he really thinks that it's one of the worse movies he's ever seen...Okay, I'm more sure that it's the only movie he's ever seen.

The stupidity is anyone who thinks their opinion on this topic is more valid than someone else's.

kane9321 said:
I'm sorry but that 1st hr was really really boring and unwatchable.thats why it was bad:down

While the first hour wasn't action packed (It's actually closer to 45 minutes) it sets up Ann and Jack's romance and lets us get a feel for all the characters.

I hold that it is mostly vital to the movie. Sure, some bits could be trimmed, but that can be said of any movie and it's just a matter of personal preference.

The worst movies i've ever seen were

Rollarball- what kinda a sport is this!?! it was like every single sport jammed into one. then LL cool j was in it for god knows why.:o

The cat in the Hat- mike myers as a ******ed cat, and paris hilton in a random 5 sec strip club, and those really creepy looking twins...i mean wtf? :(

Gothika- well i can't really say this was the worse movie i ever seen, since i did turn it off in the first 10 minutes... so maybe it was a sign from god warning me! :eek:

Flexo said:
While the first hour wasn't action packed (It's actually closer to 45 minutes) it sets up Ann and Jack's romance and lets us get a feel for all the characters.

I hold that it is mostly vital to the movie. Sure, some bits could be trimmed, but that can be said of any movie and it's just a matter of personal preference.

I have to disagree. The first-hour of the movie, or the first 45 minutes as you say, was a waste of time in my opinion and felt like pure self-indulgence on the part of the director. The reason I say this is because the second-act of the movie on Skull Island was just one long, excessive action set peice, in which any development of characterisation established in the first-act was made redundant, since it was certainly seldom explored amdist the action of the movie. The character development of multiple personalities in a movie, can't be confined to either the beggining, middle, or end, they need to be spread out through the entire film, and Jackson was gleefully overlooking this in his Kong with his drawn, painfully long-winded first -act.

The original Kong didn't feature such an overblown beggining, and I'm sure many would agree that that was the superior-movie. The first-act wasn't the sole reason Peter Jackson's King Kong was poor, but it certainly didn't help matters any.

^visually king kong was amazing! hate the movie or not, you just can't hate this level of effects! Kong vs the t-rex's was worth wacthing it, you have to admit.

I don't know....King Kong to me was an okay movie, but it's far from being the worse movie I've seen.

I think with a thread like this, it shows that certain people either have really high expectations or are just damn picky.

Some guy put down Batman Begins. I'm like "Only on the internet where you can find person like this." I'm not trying to insult the guy's opinion, but I've never meant anyone who 'hated' Batman Begins. In fact, everyone that I know admires it. BUt that is his opinion...

That could be it, but some people are overly dramatic with their choices. Whatever. It's their take.

Octoberist said:
I think with a thread like this, it shows that certain people either have really high expectations or are just damn picky.

Some guy put down Batman Begins. I'm like "Only the internet where you can find person like this." I'm not trying to insult the guy's opinion, but I've never meant anyone who 'hated' Batman Begins. In fact, everyone that I know admires it. BUt that is his opinion...

I thought it was so-so but the worst? How many movies have this guy seen?

CapBeer, that's what I'm getting at. You may not like Batman Begins, but to the point where it's on your top ten worst list.

sometimes people say they hate a movie because it was boring, or they just didn't enjoy it. They don't mean "qulity wise" or anything, becasue movies like king kong and batman begins are off the charts with visuals. if somone hated it becasue of the visuals, then they would hate every creative visual film.

same with star wars episode 1, the visuals were amazing! and i'm sure even the people who hated the film can't say the visuals sucked.

The Fast and the Furious
From Hell
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Pitch Black
Final Destination
Bad Leiutenant
Aliens vs Predator
Underworld
Resident Evil

To name a few...

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen..

I have to say that it was the biggest rape of a comic book since who knows when. When I saw it, I could totally tell that Fox interfered with it, and it shows how studios don't understand the source material and try to butcher it for the 'stupid public'.

The friggin' book was very clever. The movie, however, was just trash, and it was the wrong movie to say goodbye (for now) to Mr. Connery.

And Resident Evil...a lot of people defend it. It's an okay movie, but when the games are more cinematic than the movies themselves..there's something wrong.

omg i almost forgot....

the remake of romeo and juilet

modern day time in a city with everyone using old english with cartoonish gun fights in the middle..... ummm wtf?? this just destroyed the book. punk kids from the 90's using old english is just way to ****ed up to be takin as a drama. they were like rapping the freakin lines!

when i first saw this i really thought it was a joke, i couldnt stop laughing it was SO BAD!!

"thu shall taketh out thy trusted sword" *pulls out a rifle*

This was the worst movie i have ever seen!

I actually liked Romeo + Juilet. I thought it was clever. I still think that it has a very cool opening scene. To each their own!

i was expecting it to be set in the actual time period when we watched it in school. I was shocked with laughter when i realized i was totally wrong, it just wasnt what i was expecting from a romeo and juilet moive.. i mean we took the book so seriously when we read it, and this was kind of turning the book into a parellel universe.

how about.........

Be Cool.

I was about to walk out on that, but my girlfriend was sleeping. It was NOT funny at all. It was more awkward than anything else, and it's the first movie where LA looked like crap. Collertal got it right. Crash got it right. But not be Cool.

^ I remeber it sound so stupid I skipped it when in made to the big screen. Good call then?

Yeah Be Cool was some boring ****, And Andre, Vince and the Rock carried that movie but it wasnt enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"