• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst Show on TV now....

gvcool2 said:
man, sucks to be you
Ahh but;

Cartoon Network=Teletoon
Sci-fi=Space
ESPN=TSN
VH1=Much more music
MTV=Much music

And any decent show that FX, HBO, or Showtime makes ends up on either the movie channel, the major Canadian networks, or Showcase. There is nothing in "The Sopranos", The Shield, or Niptuck that they can't show on network TV after 9 or 10 here. I mean CTV (=ABC/CBS/NBC here) showed The Sopranos and shows Niptuck, totally unedited. Global (=FOX) shows the Shield. Dead like me is on Showcase.

lars573 said:
Ahh but;

Cartoon Network=Teletoon
Sci-fi=Space
ESPN=TSN
VH1=Much more music
MTV=Much music

And any decent show that FX, HBO, or Showtime makes ends up on either the movie channel, the major Canadian networks, or Showcase. There is nothing in "The Sopranos", The Shield, or Niptuck that they can't show on network TV after 9 or 10 here. I mean CTV (=ABC/CBS/NBC here) showed The Sopranos and shows Niptuck, totally unedited. Global (=FOX) shows the Shield. Dead like me is on Showcase.

as like as you can see nip/tuck than life can go on

any childrens show that has aired in recent years is C_R_A_P. i remember the glory that was the x-men show, the old school loony toons, even nick had interesting shows in the day. adult could watch shows with thier children and b entertained. look at the wat nick/cartoon network/DISNEY is pushing out as "shows" nowadays, and you'll realize children are becoming deprived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"