World Worst spidey costume ever?

I went with 2099, b/c not only did it not look anything like Spider-man, but it included a cape & I'm certain that it inspired the design of "Unlimited".

It's not that it didn't look like Spider-Man. It was just an ugly suit in general. That's a suit I wouldn't wish on Spidey's worst villain.

2099 WAS AWESOME.

Now, if we wanna talk REALLY bad costumes the Unlimited show was bad.
That was a lame 2099 ripp off.

I too experience a love for the 2099 suit. Unlimited it is

Unlimited. Bad costume, bad show, just....BAD!

2009 sucked
Alex Ross costume was cool but 2 dark

The one who picked "Other", what monstrosity did I overlook?

Spider-Man 2211. Nothing tops that as the worst Spider-Man costume EVER!

CostumeSpid2211.gif

Nathan said:

CostumeSpid2211.gif
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!MY EYES!!!!!OH MY EYES!!!!!!!!!NOW IM BLIND
LIKE THIS GUY:daredevil The suit sucks.

Nathan said:

CostumeSpid2211.gif
Okay. I ain't touchin' that one. I think I had the part of my brain that remembered that suit surgically removed or something. That was from the Parker meets O'Hara debacle, right?

I really didnt like the Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) costume design.I also didnt like Ben Reilly as much as Peter, but he' still cool.

The only problem w/that pic of the tv show suit, is it doesn't show what was really wrong with it. He wore a big, bulky utility belt, loose-fitting gloves w/visible zippers, ONE big, bulky web-shooter w/a trigger as big as his palm, & shiny vinyl boots.

Pretty much ALL armor of the 90's was atrocious.

Chris Wallace said:
Pretty much ALL armor of the 90's was atrocious.

Indeed. :D

Actually, most of the other Spider-Man costumes listed in the poll have some merit, as far as I'm concerned (although some more than others). I can't beat up on the 70's costume too much since it was fairly faithful to the comic book version (the network supposedly wanted to change it completely) despite the utility belt and vinyl boots. Beyond that, the Alex Ross movie design is pretty interesting, although I far prefer Acheson's final costume for the Raimi films. I've got a fondness for both the Scarlet Spider costume(even with the blue sweatshirt) and the updated costume Ben Reilly wore, although the latter was a bit busy with the design. The same is basically true of the Spider-Man Unlimited costume -- the "web cape" doesn't bother me, but there's just way too much going on with that particular design. I still liked it well enough, but the fact that it was "nano-tech" and could materialize on Peter Parker's body after he presses his wrist control was beyond silly.

The Anti-Electro and 2099 costumes are forgettable. 2211 is offensive and the only thing possibly worse than the Spider Armor.

Anyway, there you have it. My analysis. ;)

2211 all the way. Everytime I see that disgusting piece of **** I wanna scream "YOU AIN'T NO SPIDER-MAN, POSER BASTARD!!!!!". I just hate that thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"