The Flash Would a Clark Kent cameo be possible? If so... who would play him?

Someone in another thread suggested CW alum Greg Finley as Superboy, I think he'd make a great Kal-El if the CW ever gets a reason to show a Krypton that never exploded.

600full-greg-finley.jpg

I would advise against having Clark Kent be on Earth because then you're teasing the audience with a Superman you can never show, but they'll want to see more of. It's even worse with Superman because he has the power to save the day, but if he never does, he's a huge dukee.

Someone in another thread suggested CW alum Greg Finley as Superboy, I think he'd make a great Kal-El if the CW ever gets a reason to show a Krypton that never exploded.

600full-greg-finley.jpg

I would advise against having Clark Kent be on Earth because then you're teasing the audience with a Superman you can never show, but they'll want to see more of. It's even worse with Superman because he has the power to save the day, but if he never does, he's a huge dukee.
He's already been cast as a villian for the show a while back.

Dang, I missed it.

In that case...

010814_ff_deancain_640.jpg

It shouldn't happen. This isn't Smallville. In canon Clark Kent was just a regular Kansas kid until his late 20's. There would be no reason for him to coincidentally run into metahumans, particularly ones who operate in large cities.

Guys, please let go of this Clark/Bruce cameo thing lol.

Or, you know, you could just ignore this thread and let these guys have some fun with it.
That's how i feel.

The creators obviously want us to talk about this. Why would they include that Wayne easter egg in The Flash if they didn't want us to talk about it?

Batman is going to be referenced on Titans and Superman will be referenced on Supergirl,so if those shows are connected to the CWverse, then Bats and Supes exist in the CWverse

I think Thomas Wayne could appear on The Flash

That's how i feel.

The creators obviously want us to talk about this. Why would they include that Wayne easter egg in The Flash if they didn't want us to talk about it?

Batman is going to be referenced on Titans and Superman will be referenced on Supergirl,so if those shows are connected to the CWverse, then Bats and Supes exist in the CWverse

Also worth noting that Harley cameo'd on Arrow and the 2024 newspaper mentioned a Wayne/Queen merger so Batman does at least exist in this universe.

That's how i feel.

Because its an easter egg.

THEY OBVIOUSLY WANT US TO TALK ABOUT IT THOUGH.

i think it's very possible that Batman and Superman will be mentioned but not seen in the CWverse

I noticed that on the Flash Facebook page, the majority of the comments concerning the newspaper were mostly talking about the Wayne tech reference. Instead of the possible crisis event. But I doubt that casual fans would know what a crisis event is in the DC universe.

Tom-Welling-2014-04-10-NY-9.jpg

Tom Welling looks like he is in his 40's now. They'd have to at least dye his hair to make him passable as a Clark Kent in his 30's.

We already know that Bruce exist in the Arrowverse, because of the Harley Quinn cameo in season 2 of Arrow and the Wayne Tech reference at the end of the Flash Pilot. But what if in this universe there is no Superman. Either Krypton never blew up or his rocket never made it to earth.

What about a no name cameo? The typical Clark Kent look, a bag that says "C.K." on it, a quick save, and he whistles after straightening his tie ;)

I forgot this is CW... they'll have Darkseid as the Head of Obstetrics at Central City Hospital.

Also worth noting that Harley cameo'd on Arrow and the 2024 newspaper mentioned a Wayne/Queen merger so Batman does at least exist in this universe.

Wayne Enterprises existing doesn't mean that Batman exists. In fact, if Wayne Ent is merging, that actually suggests that Batman *Doesn't* exist, because he would never let that happen.

I forgot this is CW... they'll have Darkseid as the Head of Obstetrics at Central City Hospital.

LOL!

To be fair Arrow and Flash especially have done quite a bit better than Smallville.

That's how i feel.

Okay, let's talk about it. Why would Batman or Green Arrow ever agree to give up their company, they both need them. We know Green Arrow exists, that suggests that Batman doesn't exist.

Also, if Batman existed, wouldn't Harley be in Arkham, not with ARGUS?

This is not to say that Bruce Wayne doesn't exist, I'm sure he does, but it looks like Batman doesn't. This would also explain why we'll never see Batman, because, maybe the Wayne's never were killed or something. I'd love to see a scene were parents-still-alive Bruce meets Arrow and tells him how when he was little something just came over him when someone tried to rob his parents and the robber just got scared, unwilling to shoot a kid and ran away, and so now he dedicates all his energy and money to keeping Gotham safe by investing in social services and freely available technology. :D

You know what would be totally boss? If, like Krypton never blew up, and the Kents adopted like a little Ethiopian kid instead, so Barry goes to interview this farmer Clark Kent about something and it's like a *totally different guy.* That'd be so hilarious to me. So, in that case, here's who I'd like to see play Clark Kent:

aldis3+NEW+BACKGROUND.jpg

Because I'm on a Leverage kick right now.

Last edited:
Wayne Enterprises existing doesn't mean that Batman exists. In fact, if Wayne Ent is merging, that actually suggests that Batman *Doesn't* exist, because he would never let that happen.

And you conveniently ignored Harley ****ing Quinn? It doesn't matter where she's locked up, I'd say she pretty definitively confirms that Bats at least exists, because if Harley exists, Joker exists, if Joker exists, Batman exists.

Harley being locked up in A.R.G.U.S is a possible sign that Waller may have used her for a Suicide Squad mission or she plans to.

And you conveniently ignored Harley ****ing Quinn? It doesn't matter where she's locked up, I'd say she pretty definitively confirms that Bats at least exists, because if Harley exists, Joker exists, if Joker exists, Batman exists.

Actually Harley supports my position. Remember, Harleen Quinzell was born long before either Joker or Batman began their careers. That's her name, she exists without them. She was psychopathic long before she met the Joker (Read the comic 'Mad Love' if you haven't already, it's totally sweet). So her being a criminal doesn't even mean that the Joker exists. Where's she's locked up is actually very important because all the criminals Batman catches go to Arkham, or Blackgate depending, and ARGUS only bothers with criminals of world class skill. So we know she's not a person that Batman caught and she's far more dangerous than the Harley that sidekicks to the Joker.

Harley being locked up in A.R.G.U.S is a possible sign that Waller may have used her for a Suicide Squad mission or she plans to.

Like in Assault on Arkham, where they just used her for her knowledge of Arkham Asylum. I guess that's possible, I guess we'll have to wait and see if this Waller needs anything from Arkham.

Tom-Welling-2014-04-10-NY-9.jpg

Tom Welling looks like he is in his 40's now. They'd have to at least dye his hair to make him passable as a Clark Kent in his 30's.

Lol he still looks like he's in his 30s. His face is still young. Its just the hair that's grey. He looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"