BvS Would Aquaman and Wonder Woman know each other before BvS?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
With both looks (giving ancient Roman, Greek aspects), I wonder if Atlanteans and Amazons would know each other, or at least their ancestors would?

11001846_739219346176181_2105840788763722943_n.jpg

Last edited:
Im looking forward to a possible history between the two. The connection to Zeus and Poseidon is amazing stuff that they can dive into. No pun intended.

Interesting question…..I wonder how 'aware' the non-regular human societies were of each other. And/or how far-reaching the Atlantian's knowledge and or influence is over the 70% of the Earth's surface.

Surely some Atlantian teen boys are aware of an island of beautiful women. :O

Its something different that could work. I doubt it will happen though.

I remember some rumours saying they were cousins. I just hope it's not the case. It would be good to see a recluse Aquaman who has been neglected the right to rule over Atlantis or something of this nature.

Who said he is the son of Poseidon? Atlanteans as ancient greeks or amazons are ancient cultures... Geez, people :funny:

Both tribes would have come cross each other in history, which can highlight how different the two cultures are.

This could be how I put it.

The Atlanteans/Atlantis would be the culture with advanced technology and weaponry a part of their civilisation.

The Amazons/Themyscira can symbolise an old civilisation with imperial/ancient Greek architecture and their source of protection being magic from the gods.

I could be wrong or somewhat right.

Last edited:
They are kissing cousins, cause they get weird like that under the sea.

Both tribes would have come cross each other in history, which can highlight how different the two cultures are.

This could be how I put it.

The Atlanteans/Atlantis would be the culture with advanced technology and weaponry a part of their civilisation.

The Amazons/Themyscira can symbolise an old civilisation with imperial/ancient Greek architecture and their source of protection being magic from the gods.

I could be wrong or somewhat right.

Couldn't agree more :up:

I've said it before, I'll say it again... The hidden societies of the classic DCU (The Amazons, Atlantis, Gorilla City, Nanda Parbat, Skartaris ect.) in this new DCCU should be aware of each other and have some sort of mutual assistance pact, a "Treaty of The Hidden" if you will. One that has been activated since the revelation of Superman's existence and the Kryptonian attack. Thus why the Crown Princess of the Amazon's and the King of Atlantis are investigating this new era in the rest of the world where alien protectors, super speed crime fighters and space patrol men are now coming out of the wood work. That's how I would handle it.

I think it would be cool if Atlantians provided the Amazons with the technology to cloak their island out in the ocean.

With both looks (giving ancient Roman, Greek aspects), I wonder if Atlanteans and Amazons would know each other, or at least their ancestors would?

Oh they would know each other...

tumblr_mre3otRVG91rrkahjo9_250.gif

Yep. I def want WW and AQ to have history. And it shouldn't be all rosy and feel good. Tension between the Amazons and Antlanteans should be played up as much as possible. Honestly, I'd actually love a WW/AQ movie. Maybe the two societies go to war with each other, which happened in the comics not so long ago. A big-budget production of WW v AQ would be freaking epic and would ripple through the JL films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"