Would be hare-brained to think that Ezra Miller could be Jay Garrick?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
With the addition of Ezra Miller as The Flash, eventhought it was "stated" in THR that he will play Barry Allen... do you think it's a possibility to think Jay Garrick could be the cinematic Flash?
Jay_Garrick_Earth-2_004.jpg

No, it's going to be Barry.

I'd watch a Jay movie (or a Wally or Bart movie, for that matter) but this is a Justice League origin story and they're going with the most iconic versions of the characters. We're not going to see Arthur Joseph Curry, Jay Garrick, or Simon Baz. It's going to be Arthur (Orin) Curry, Barry Allen, and Hal Jordan.

They've gone through painstaking effort in the last handful of years to re-establish Barry, Orin, and Hal in the comics, animated movies, live action tv, cartoons, and video games. They wouldn't break that trend for arguably the biggest depiction of the characters: live action film.

It's a decent theory, but it's unlikely. I'm sure it's Barry and Hal.

Ezra Flashes could play Jay, but only if he wears the Barry Allen suit.

Hey, wait a sec. Does this mean that Alan Scott will be the rebooted Green Lantern??? :wow:

Nope.
This will be Justice League Flash, not Justice Society Flash.

Jay in the Justice League? Not a chance.

It's an interesting idea for sure. I liked Jay's character in both the old continuity and the new. But he hasn't been the central Flash since the early 50s and likely will never make the transition back to the main unless if DC goes into a Golden Age nostalgia phase like the Silver Age one that they recently endured.

There has been no indication thus far that the DCCU is going to follow an Earth-2 inspiration. Quite the opposite really - it's taking cues from the New 52 with a few Pre-Flashpoint cues (like Superman's romance with Lois Lane).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"