Would YOU buy a Black Cat / White Rabbit One Shot??

Yeah, if only she was try-sexual. (Meaning she'd Try anything) I think it would really add more depth to the character. :)

hmphing at a fanboy fantasy.

I think I'll submit this idea to Marvel.

Regardless of what one feels about thr white rabbit and black cat, if it were to happen, Marvel would strike gold, which they seem to only care about above all else these days.

Anubis said:
Yeah, if only she was try-sexual. (Meaning she'd Try anything) I think it would really add more depth to the character. :)
(chuckle)
Play on words noted.

rigel7soldiers said:
Oh! PM Dan Slott about it, Varient!
Maybe we can get someone with an inside track and the goods on Mr. Slott,.. like Elijah.

I'm having trouble finding White Rabbit Pics,.... And I seem to remember a whole lotta them online at one point?? :p

I actually really like the White Rabbit in a weird sort of what. She's a cooky character.

Zenien said:
I actually really like the White Rabbit in a weird sort of what. She's a cooky character.

it's the fuzzy white boots. just admit it. and there's just something about a mentally-unbalanced blonde in grease paint.:D

Muze said:
it's the fuzzy white boots. just admit it. and there's just something about a mentally-unbalanced blonde in grease paint.:D

.................................. Showing Clevage,...................

Varient said:
.................................. Showing Clevage,...................

.... while robbing banks......

What? Does no one else think power is sexy!?

Zev said:
.... while robbing banks......

What? Does no one else think power is sexy!?

yeah, that Red Skull....mmmm, i just love his cube!!! :hq:

LOL

AND IT JUST FINISHED IT'S RUN IN "CLAWS!!!!!!!"
:oldrazz:

I'm just Quietly Tripping that either we Guessed what was coming down the pipe,... OR Marvel thought we had a Good IDEA and ran with it,....

C'MON GUYS!!!! Critique Claws so we can See if WE COULD HAVE MORE BLACKCAT / WHITE RABBIT action,.......

Buy? Hell, I'd write it.

PAGE 14

PANEL 1 - Black Cat reaches for White Rabbit with a trembling hand.

BLACK CAT: Maybe we shouldn't be afraid to share our true feelings.

PANEL 2 - Close-up of Black Cat's hand stroking White Rabbit's face.

WHITE RABBIT: I'm not afraid of anything.

BLACK CAT: (off-panel) Not even of... trying new things?

PANEL 3 - White Rabbit takes Cat's hand, moves it down her throat.

WHITE RABBIT: I'll try anything once... twice if it involves dressing up like a Lewis Carroll character.

"Tonight you will be my Chesire Cat..."

Another vote for a Slott/Cho team-up for this... great idea. tee. hee.:meow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"