Would you consider Dean Devlin to direct the next Hulk movie?

Discussion in 'Marvel Films' started by Advanced Dark, May 18, 2006.

1. AVEITWITHJAMON Badass Cloud

I think he's made a movie that the mainstream will enjoy. But i have been an X-Men fan since i was 12, which is 12 years ago now. True i've never read a comic book, but i virtually know the 90's animated series off by heart, and i've seen every episode of X:Men Evolution at least once, plus i have done some extra reading on 80% of the characters on the Internet. What they have done with that movie is a disgrace to all of that IMO.

2. Sava Dont cry, my dear

i'm sorry you feel that way, me on the other hand, X3 looks like what X2 should have been IMO, X2 wasnt all that great and some of the action could have been better, this one seems to have done those things right.

3. AVEITWITHJAMON Badass Cloud

Well, i think X2 is superb, and will be the best of the trilogy, and one thing that people overlook is, Ratner's budget for X3 is more than that of X1 and X2 combined. Imagine what Singer could have done with a budget of $190-£200 million.

4. Sava Dont cry, my dear

i doubt X3 has a budget of 190mill, there is no way Fox of all poeople will do that, they've been cheap basteeds all this time

5. AVEITWITHJAMON Badass Cloud

Sava its been confirmed that the budget is around that amount, and they only did it to beat Superman Returns.

6. Sava Dont cry, my dear

your s**ting me? :eek:

7. Nivek Registered

I hope not, he's one of those "all flash, no substance" guys from the 90's school of Summer Blockbusters.

8. AVEITWITHJAMON Badass Cloud

Nope, the budget is around that amount, which is more than Singer got for the first TWO movies.

9. Sava Dont cry, my dear

i bet it would atleast look better, i was always disappointed with the action in the first 2...except for the raid on the mansion in X2, that was good.

10. Sava Dont cry, my dear

hmm... i have to say i liked the way Night watch looks, havent seen it though