Would you consider Dean Devlin to direct the next Hulk movie?

I think he's made a movie that the mainstream will enjoy. But i have been an X-Men fan since i was 12, which is 12 years ago now. True i've never read a comic book, but i virtually know the 90's animated series off by heart, and i've seen every episode of X:Men Evolution at least once, plus i have done some extra reading on 80% of the characters on the Internet. What they have done with that movie is a disgrace to all of that IMO.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I think he's made a movie that the mainstream will enjoy. But i have been an X-Men fan since i was 12, which is 12 years ago now. True i've never read a comic book, but i virtually know the 90's animated series off by heart, and i've seen every episode of X:Men Evolution at least once, plus i have done some extra reading on 80% of the characters on the Internet. What they have done with that movie is a disgrace to all of that IMO.
i'm sorry you feel that way, me on the other hand, X3 looks like what X2 should have been IMO, X2 wasnt all that great and some of the action could have been better, this one seems to have done those things right.

Well, i think X2 is superb, and will be the best of the trilogy, and one thing that people overlook is, Ratner's budget for X3 is more than that of X1 and X2 combined. Imagine what Singer could have done with a budget of $190-£200 million.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Well, i think X2 is superb, and will be the best of the trilogy, and one thing that people overlook is, Ratner's budget for X3 is more than that of X1 and X2 combined. Imagine what Singer could have done with a budget of $190-£200 million.
i doubt X3 has a budget of 190mill, there is no way Fox of all poeople will do that, they've been cheap basteeds all this time

Sava said:
i doubt X3 has a budget of 190mill, there is no way Fox of all poeople will do that, they've been cheap basteeds all this time

Sava its been confirmed that the budget is around that amount, and they only did it to beat Superman Returns.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Sava its been confirmed that the budget is around that amount, and they only did it to beat Superman Returns.
your s**ting me? :eek:

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Nope, the budget is around that amount, which is more than Singer got for the first TWO movies.
i bet it would atleast look better, i was always disappointed with the action in the first 2...except for the raid on the mansion in X2, that was good.

Director of Night Watch interested in Hulk 2?

So I went to Golden Apple today and got a chance to meet Zack Penn. Nice guy, he and Simon Kinberg (the writers for X3) were there answering a few fan questions and signing autographs.

Anyway, I had the opportunity to ask him about Hulk 2. Basically he just got the gig, and he really won't be able to really get working on it for another month or so because he is working on another film. No word on the cast or director, but he too has heard that Banna might be interested in reprising the role.

Only other news is that I overheard Simon tell Zack that he had lunch or something with the director of Night Watch (Timur Bekmambetov), and that he told Simon that he was interested in directing Hulk 2.

Anyway, as he works more on the script, hopefully he can post a few thoughts here. He did tell me that he did check out the site, so he is aware of it.

Bruno

http://www.hulkmovie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5061

hmm... i have to say i liked the way Night watch looks, havent seen it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"