would you like to see an Ant Man TV Series with Hank Pym

Discussion in 'Ant-Man' started by Spidey-Lad93, May 18, 2015.

1. Spidey-Lad93 Registered

Knowing that Scott Lang is taking the mantle in the movie and knowing Hank Pym is an older character but it's confirmed that Ant Man existed years ago as Hank Pym Scott Lang is the 2nd Ant Man in the movie so if the movie is a success should they do a series featuring a young Hank Pym and you can maybe throw Wasp in there too

2. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

No. */end thread*

3. Sockie Registered

No, because the shrinking would look terrible on a TV budget.

4. Jammat Registered

Yes, I would. I enjoyed Agent Carter, and I'd like to see more period Marvel.

5. obsidianrpg Registered

True, but CW can do Legends of Tomorrow, so I don't think terrible CGI can really stop them doing 70s Mighty Avengers.

6. Max Rockatansky Registered

As long as Hank Pym doesn't end up being a villain...
    I'd love to see an Ant-Man mini-series with a young Hank Pym!

7. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

I wouldn't mind seeing a Hank Pym One shot. I wish Marvel would start doing One shots again.

8. JB33 The Eternal Deviant

I actually think it's a great idea! They could make a mini-series starring Hank Pym in the very same mold as 'Agent Carter' in which we get to explore Pym and his exploits as the original Ant-Man, as well as his role in the early stages of S.H.I.E.L.D.

9. AgentGojiraRgr AgentGodzillaRangerPrime

If they're timejumping decades each season on Agent Carter, a 1960s Antman could be a perfect continuation of the show also featuring Peggy Carter, Jarvis, and Howard Stark as a supporting roles and show the early days of Shield.

It would be refreshing to have a Marvel show on network television that's about an actual superhero like what DC is doing and not about agents.
    That should catch some interest from general viewers

10. Tymminator The Main Man in Minnesota

I agree with the above and add Janet as Wasp in this period piece and you have yourself a deal! They could be the original "Avengers" that later Fury gets the "Avengers Initiative" from.

11. Random490 Registered

I believe there's a tie in comic that takes place with a young Hank Pym and an older Agent Carter. I'm not sure if you could do a whole series/miniseries mainly because the cgi on insects needed. I do like the idea of flashbacks in Agents of Shield or something