Would you like to see Civil War II at some point?

Discussion in 'Captain America: Civil War' started by pr0xyt0xin, Oct 29, 2016.

?

If done just as well as the first one, would you like to see another Civil War film?

1. Yes, as soon as possible.

2. Yes, but not for a long time.

3. Maybe, but it'll never happen.

4. No, save room for other stories.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. pr0xyt0xin Shaper Savant

Just like CA:CW really wasn't anything like the comics, CWII wouldnt have to be either. Also probably wouldn't need to be a "Captain America" movie. But at some point would you like to see another Civil War movie 5, 10 or 20 years from now?

In CA:CW we saw a total of about 12 heroes (two teams of six) going at it. By the time Infinity War rolls around we will have a plethora of heroes who weren't apart of the Civil War that would also have opinions about the Accords and various methodologies when it comes to saving the planet. Including but not limited to:

Doctor Strange
    Ms Marvel
    Daredevil
    Luke Cage
    Jessica Jones
    Iron Fist
    Punisher
    Wasp
    Not to mention Hulk, Thor, and Guardians of the Galaxy.

So would you like to see more Civil War action again on screen in the future?

2. Vartha Mod of Thunder

CW ACTION, YES, Hero vs Hero, no.
    I would rather see them team up against a bad guy than each other, even if they ARE arguing with one another

3. NotNickFury Registered

Sure, why not? The whole heroes fighting heroes was mostly condensed to the airport fight, so if anything more can come with that, I'm all for it. Uniting to fight against the villains- we've seen that play out multiple times before. Even if the airport fight in Civil War was short and everyone was pulling their punches, I'd like to see that taken up a notch, even if in Civil War II.

4. Spider-Aziz Spelunking

Not nothing like it, it had Iron Man against Captain Rogers in a battle for or against liberties stripped from them by keeping heroes under more supervision for the damage they caused before the treaty.

So to be honest, I don't want to watch Minority Report: The MCU Version.

5. scarlet-witch Stormborn

I definitely want another Cap movie, but I feel like Infinity War will be like CWII. They won't be on the same page at the beginning of it, but they will be eventually and I'm okay with that.

6. BullMcGiveny Probably Disagree

Yes. In the Black Widow movie, or Captain Marvel.

7. Abudefduf Registered

Oh God no. Absolutely not. Just because Marvel miraculously managed to pull off one hero vs. hero movie, it doesn't mean that they have to tempt fate and try to make another.

8. BoredGuy Never Did a Popular Thing

It was tough enough to make Civil War 1 into a compelling film

Civil War 2 would be impossible
    It's just a s**ttier Minority report with unlikeable, indefensible characters

at least the premise of CW was strong to start with

9. King23DC Registered

I guess, because this one ended thematically where it started.

10. ehh iono

I think we should see the remnants of civil war throughout the Marvel movies, but IDK if there should explicitly be a "Civil War II" film title. We know that the Sokovia Accords will have a lasting impact but I don't know if there should be a direct sequel.

Spider-Man: Homecoming will be the first film to truly follow the events of Civil War, and then we'll see more of it in Ant Man & the Wasp, Black Panther and of course the Avengers 3 and 4.

11. Bert Registered

12. KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

I actually feel that the Accords will barely be mentioned ever again given how CW ended.

13. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

I certainly wouldn't mind if the general response to Civil War was a backlash, with a whole heck of a lot of people going "Wait, this isn't what I thought was going to happen!"

14. Steamteck Registered

Never ever ever. Nope.

15. Grootster Dancing Tree

I actually have a friend who thinks that they're going to make a Civil War pt. 2, but I don't think they will. The storyline started in this movie will definitely be resolved at some point though.

16. seriesofdreams Registered

This.

No thanks, Marvel did well with Cap: Civil War and nothing beats the conflict between Steve Rogers and Tony Stark and all of the years invested in building the characters on screen. Anything else won't live up to much of anything.