Superman Returns wouldn't he 'blink'

the real question is why would Superman let some chump shoot him in the face at close range to begin with?

The Incredible Hulk said:
the real question is why would Superman let some chump shoot him in the face at close range to begin with?

Same answer as before...

He's Superman.

Nivek said:
Same answer as before...

He's Superman.

Still kind of reckless, a bullet that richochets can be just as deadly.

Still kind of reckless, a bullet that richochets can be just as deadly

Well, IF the bullet richochets, he'll stop it from hurting anyone.......seeing as how he's fast and stuff.

Besides....why don't you ask, "how come Superman has ALWAYS allowed bullets to hit his chest?" He's been doing that since he burst on the scene in 1938.

To scare the crap out of the guy. The guy sees that and knows he's got no chance, so maybe next time around....he won't even try and do anything illegal?

one of these days that bullet will be laced with kryptonite and he will regret being so cocky

Actually....that happened in SUPERMAN/BATMAN #1. He stood there, like always, when Metallo popped off a shot.....and guess what? It was a Kryptonite bullet. Batman kinda snorted as to why doesn't he just get out of the way of the bullets, but....it's a Superman thing.

I think he was well enough prepared when the guy cocked the gun and put it in his face..

omg.....fanboy nitpicking at it's finest.

he didn't flinch because it's in the script, hehe

spider-neil said:
he someone fires a gun, there is a loud bang and a bright light
wouldn't you blink even for a split second.
superman is indestructable but surely his reactions are human i.e if someone (unexepectedly) poped a balloon next to his ear wouldn't he 'jump'

wow.

just...WOW

this guy wins the award most most ludicrous nitpicking this week.

have you got nothing better to do that say "OMG OMG wouldnt he blink!!!! OMG cuz i think he would so OMG!!!!!"""""

wow

previous thread posted discussed this alreadu into detail.... use the SEARCH BUTTON

u blink as a reflex. He clearly sees the bullet, and the speed of the bullet is the same if not slower than the way it's presented on screen. Did u blink when u saw the fire of the bullet come out. I know i didn't.

spider-neil said:
he someone fires a gun, there is a loud bang and a bright light
wouldn't you blink even for a split second.
superman is indestructable but surely his reactions are human i.e if someone (unexepectedly) poped a balloon next to his ear wouldn't he 'jump'

My problem isn' that Superman doesn't blink. It's that the other guy doesn't and he has the speed and eye coordination and reflexes to watch the bullet drop.

The Incredible Hulk said:
to add some cool action.

I like to think that Superman's speed is like how it's showed in Smallville

I wish I was Bill Walton.

Its threads like these that give us fanboys a bad name...

Seriously...a thread about whether or not Superman should blink when he's shot in the eye?

The light is not bright for superman, he can stand in the sun, the sound is not loud for superman he can hear a dog whistle, and Superman knows bullets cant hurt you,.. is someone through a piece of plastic bubble paper at you ,.. and whispers bang would you blink,..I don't think so... a speeding bullet with a bang sound is comparison to a small piece of bubble paper being thrown at a human bieng,..superman doesnt feel threaten and he can see the bullet coming so why would he blink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"