Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
JL will make more money even if it isn't very good. Especially now that WW is popular. Also, Jason Momoa is big among ladies. Girls do watch certain movies because of hot men, which is ******ed. A few days i was talking to a girl that told me she wanted to watch Baywatch. I told her the movie sucked and she answered that she didn't care because some actor in the movie is super hot. You would be surprised about how many women think like this.

It's not funny. It's sad, if you really think about it. I pity their brains.

Well, many men suffer from the same problem, but the fact is that i have zero male friends that would pay to go watch hot chicks on the big screen. Women, on the hand...almost all of them eventually tells me they wanna watch X movie because of the guy. I would say in this case men care more about the quality of a movie then women. Generally speaking, of course.

DDOBT8hXYAAgbU7.jpg

Must repeat the same point again:

Yep.

Sigh, Henry being at comic con was like the ONLY thing that I was looking forward to for CC. Now, it is pretty much guaranteed that we won't get anything superman related for this year's panel.

Still doing it across multiple threads:

I'm just curious about one thing.

Has any major cast member from previous big comic book films every missed out on a comic con event? I honestly can't recall of anyone important having missed out when it came time to promote their film at the event.

I mean you would think that Henry's agents and the folks in charge of M:I6 would have scheduled his work where he could attend the event.

The only ones that normally don't make it to the panel are the ones who don't have large roles in the film themselves.

I also just realized that this means Henry's going to miss out posing with the rest of the cast for the traditional Comic Con photo shoots with his respective ensemble.

Man, this really sucks. I can honestly deal with not having seen Superman in the last batch of promos/trailers/posters but for Henry to have to miss out on THIS YEAR's comic con.

I don't know anymore. This whole ****ing movie doesn't even seem worth the hassle anymore. This like Fantastic Four levels of disappointment for me.

Last edited:
Tomb Raider thread tho!

Is this the first time ppl complain over an actress being too fit for a role? So goddamn funny to me. lawd.

She's so flat chested though.

Even if she is modeled physically more like the new games, Lara as a character is still supposed to have wide-spanning sex appeal. Ya know, girls wanna be her, every guy wants to be with her

Being completely flat-chested with chiseled abs like that is not sexy to many.

I hope she acts the hell out of the role and maybe it won't matter much due to wardrobe

Last edited:
*Two episodes from the end of 13 Reasons Why*
When you hate this fanboy-ish notion that a CBM role is the pinnacle achievement of every actor's career that they wait years and years for... but you also think that 13 Reasons Why's excellent Dylan Minnette should play Tim Drake

*finishes 13 Reasons Why*
*reads thread from the start*
*Page 1*
Dylan Minnette was great in this show. He looks like he's going to go places and I think in a few years we'll see him do and lead a Marvel/DC/Superhero movie or some sort of big genre thing like a TV show one day.

Let's cast him in something!
lol Of course. Of COURSE!

Huh, the staging and shots of the three doubles actually looks very impressive more so than some of the actual trinity shots that we got in BvS.

lee... You have finally crossed the line. You are doing this **** on purpose for attention. You are officially a drama queen **** stirrer as of this moment. You are choosing to do this knowing full well the reaction you are going to get. The "gee whiz, what did I do guys?" BS will no longer fly.

I have no doubt you have what you consider legitimate complaints about these movies but you are now into silly and obtuse territory and you are doing it for attention. That you need this validation of your existence by riling up folks you have never met over a message board may indicate you need to step away for a while. You NEED to, apparently, do this everyday. That's not healthy. Take some time off. It won't kill you to not login every day to ***** and moan about stuff.

giphy.gif

Krypton is awesome, and maybe herolee10 needles quite a bit. But that does feel like an overreaction.

It feels like everyone in the Justice League forum is on the verge of an infarction. And the movie is four months away. If this thing turns out to be underwhelming, people are just going to start exploding, in an orgy of viscera and Batman collector cups.

Also, you'll note I said "infarction", not "infraction". Because these people are nearing heart attacks, and also SHH discipline. It's a clever wordplay that... shut up.

Guys... We all know that the opinion that the Batman and Joker seen in the Onstar commercials was superior in many ways to the Burton films is just a fact. That's a reasonable and not at all silly thing to say in the least.

I don't need to put a sarcasm smiley at the end because the whole of creation knows how dumb and over the top that statement is.

I like lee. My advice at the end was genuine. C. Lee himself said he needs to cool it with constant moaning across multiple threads everyday.

Sorry but a "gee I don't know why people react like this" defense is bordering on disingenuous when you put out something that is exactly like saying that the Onstar commercials were better than the Burton films.

It was a bit of an overreaction, but I cant really blame Krypton. There is so much stupid from the usual suspects in the DC sections that its enough to frustrate anyone. People just ***** and whine incessantly about BvS and Suicide Squad and MOS. I wonder if when these people are old they will still be *****ing about those films pestering their grandkids with long winded rants about the DCEU.

In your defence, I can recall herolee had a freak out after the first Apocalypse trailer came out because he thought En Sabah Nur's claims to divinity meant there was no God in the X-Men universe. He probably does need a break from constantly being around discussions of films about picture books.

Guys... We all know that the opinion that the Batman and Joker seen in the Onstar commercials was superior in many ways to the Burton films is just a fact. That's a reasonable and not at all silly thing to say in the least.

I don't need to put a sarcasm smiley at the end because the whole of creation knows how dumb and over the top that statement is.

I like lee. My advice at the end was genuine. C. Lee himself said he needs to cool it with constant moaning across multiple threads everyday.

Sorry but a "gee I don't know why people react like this" defense is bordering on disingenuous when you put out something that is exactly like saying that the Onstar commercials were better than the Burton films.

I dunno, He's talking about the visuals. He like the the look of the shots which isn't filled with CG backgrounds. Which is a valid point.

Last year I thought the airline ads for BvS looked 10x better than anything I saw in the actual movie. But maybe I need "time off" from the boards too... :o

Last edited:

Except that shot of the trinity actually does look more impressive than some of what we saw in BvS. The colors on the costume look great and they are on a real set. So..... yeah, disagree with that opinion all you'd like, it isn't a crazy one.

Snyder's staging isn't really a problem though. Its actually pretty great at times. The stuff around it however, like making the staging irrelavant because every thing looks rather blah, well yeah.

By the way, this is the reason why I stopped going to the DC boards on a regular basis. Little chance to stay even-keeled. Spend too much time there, and it feels like you either become super negative or positive. Either by your own choices, or because one side kind of pins you as that. Only so often you can be called super negative before resentment starts showing its ugly head.

It feels like everyone in the Justice League forum is on the verge of an infarction. And the movie is four months away. If this thing turns out to be underwhelming, people are just going to start exploding, in an orgy of viscera and Batman collector cups.

Also, you'll note I said "infarction", not "infraction". Because these people are nearing heart attacks, and also SHH discipline. It's a clever wordplay that... shut up.
Very clever :up:

Snyder's staging isn't really a problem though. Its actually pretty great at times. The stuff around it however, like making the staging irrelavant because every thing looks rather blah, well yeah.

By the way, this is the reason why I stopped going to the DC boards on a regular basis. Little chance to stay even-keeled. Spend too much time there, and it feels like you either become super negative or positive. Either by your own choices, or because one side kind of pins you as that. Only so often you can be called super negative before resentment starts showing its ugly head.

Yep. Yep yep yep.

It's either "Everything Snyder does is bad!" or "How dare you suggest he has ANY flaws!!!"

Kind of exhausting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back