Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who is really pissed that the didn't go with bvs version of the batsuit that suit was perfect. The justice league batsuit looks too stiff and restricting and blue?? Haven't they ever heard of "if it ain't broke don't fix it"

Blue??! No.

It's tinted blue instead of being grey like in bvs

First it's all black, now it's slightly blue.

Lawd.

wat

lFIJ5MS.jpg

It doesn't look blue here but go check the trailers and tell me what color you see

Gray.

Its the lighting bro. Its a slightly darker shade of gray than BvS, but it aint blue.

justice-league-trailer-1-hd-screencaps-93.jpeg
BVS-00548-CC.max-620x600.jpg

Even the BvS suit looks similar colour wise under similar lighting.

W16SCM4l.jpg

Then why would they have toys with that shade as well? Don't tell me it's the lighting. The bvs toys had the bodysuit completely grey and I've seen more justice league toys using a bluer shade to the body suit like the image above and jakks big figs or whatever their called and trust me it's not the lighting

Dude if you are saying the above toy is blue I dont know what to say :oldrazz:

It has a shade of blue (I'm an artist so I notice color more than others do).

giphy.gif

It's BLUE!

It's GRAY!

It's BLUE!

It's GRAY!

Holey Moley Batman.....we've been transported to the American Civil War!!!!!

so batman's costume is the new dress thing? got it

dont encourage her with fake laughter

You see, the great thing about the JL threads is that they're absolutely terrible in every way. :o

You see, the great thing about the JL threads is that they're absolutely terrible in every way. :o

Eh, so are the various threads elsewhere only to hate on it. Oh, buzzfeed created a dceu poll, that definitely deserves a thread. Here come the same 6 folks who actively complain about the same damn thang in other threads. :oldrazz:

Eh... I raise you the Spider threads. I literally just got into it with a poster that liked HOMECOMING... Cept for all the icky brown people that Peter Parker had to go to school with. :o

Eh... I raise you the Spider threads. I literally just got into it with a poster that liked HOMECOMING... Cept for all the icky brown people that Peter Parker had to go to school with. :o
Oh, that guy. I remember him because of his username. And the fact that he's consistently awful.

A waste of a name, and effort.

This is true, but keep in mind, the JL section is the only one I acknowledge between the two, awful as it may be.

It's like the JL threads are Don Jr. and the Spidey threads are Tiffany.

This is true, but keep in mind, the JL threads are the only one I acknowledge between the two, awful as they may be.

Whoa... Tiffany is blameless. In the Spider threads... There's lots of blame to throw around. :sly:

This is true, but keep in mind, the JL section is the only one I acknowledge between the two, awful as it may be.

Wonder Woman, a lot of like Spider-Man: Homecoming has brought out something incredibly interesting. People upset that good movies are being praised as so. Especially when compared to what came before.

Wonder Woman, a lot of like Spider-Man: Homecoming has brought out something incredibly interesting. People upset that good movies are being praised as so. Especially when compared to what came before.

Well again... That and the racism. :o

PS... That Garcelle Beauvais... Damn fine woman. I'd be robbing **** to keep her happy too if I was Vulture.

Well again... That and the racism. :o

PS... That Garcelle Beauvais... Damn fine woman. I'd be robbing **** to keep her happy too if I was Vulture.
Oh its sad, but the racism isn't new. Although it is more overt from what I am use to. So you have me there with Spidey.

I hadn't seen her since an episode of Human Target I believe. Still has it.

I will never understand the appeal of THE ROOM or the fascination with it's creator.

See... I can appreciate "bad" movies Kane. I was watching MST3K back before there was a COMEDY CENTRAL. One of my dearest memories is catching ZONE TROOPERS with my dad and buddy Chris back as a teen while channel surfing and becoming transfixed by the nutzo nature of the movie. But the bad movies I like I find "fun" so I can watch them again. I sat through THE ROOM once and I admit, it's a car wreck that is mind boggling ridiculous and so laughable, but not at all a film I would want to see again or find anything interesting about it's level of incompetence.

#shamelessselftivo

i actually agree with Krypton this time #noragrets

it looks like Krypton was talking to someones imgur.

The JL lounge, in a nutshell:

Ah, yes, please tell me how growing up in a middle class family where both my parents lost their jobs around the same time while as a teenager, got so far behind that they ended up having to file bankruptcy, and were literally laughed out of the food stamp office when they applied, makes me somehow privileged just because of the color of my skin. That concept is absurd. How many white only scholarships are schools handing out these days? How many white kids are being rejected from the college they want to attend even though they are the better student? How many times is the same thing happening to a male where a female gets in instead? I could go on and on, but I'm going to stop. None of us can truly know how the other one feels or what experiences they have had.

When white people start telling stories about how hard their lives have been to prove white privilege isn't a thing (which is sorta like Lil Wayne saying that since he's rich, racism isn't a thing) and then start throwing out misconceptions regarding affirmative action.
giphy.gif

No my life hasn't really been all that hard, as it shouldn't be for any American. This is exactly why I these types of discussions don't work; of a white man talks about any difficulties he's had to deal with it automatically is written off because he is white. Point being, life in America is what you make it. Period.

I never said anything about your life not being hard. Those are your words, homie. I'm just pointing out how your personal experiences don't disprove the existence of white privilege. I'm also bored with the "reverse racism" arguments people like yourself try to use against equal opportunity measures, despite those arguments being based on complete falsehoods.

So yeah, this discussion isn't working. You're right. But it's not because you were written off. It's because you tried to throw out a bunch of misinformation to prove a point about America that the literal history of America itself has already shown to be false.

dude I think I see nipple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"