Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 6

Theres nothing wrong with a guy caring about the attractiveness of female actors while not caring about the attractiveness of male actors.

Heterosexuals tend to pay more attention to the attractiveness of girls and not guys. Shocking. Truly shocking.

giphy.gif

Why would you though? It's daft and a bit reductive. Especially as you don't apply the ame standards to one group of actors compared to others on the basis of whether you'd park your flash drive in their USB port or not.

Sorry, I thought people were talking about 'attractiveness' in genders. My bad then. No wonder I don't set foot in here.

Don't be sorry mate. When someone responds with a gif of Tom Hardy ******* himself off it's probably a good time to go.

Also the gif being used is actually from a situation where a dumb-ass journo starts interrogating Hardy over his same-sex partnerships in his past and somehow that's related to the particular film he is promoting (The Krays) in Legend, so ergo, he was 'good' in the role because like the character he'd portrayed he's had male relationships - WHAT ? At the end of the day - attractiveness is all about respect and how to show it, present it, live with pride in it and above all - the hope and love that rests within it.

Why would you though? It's daft and a bit reductive. Especially as you don't apply the ame standards to one group of actors compared to others on the basis of whether you'd park your flash drive in their USB port or not.

Don't be sorry mate. When someone responds with a gif of Tom Hardy ******* himself off it's probably a good time to go.

829f7eee-998d-44b6-81af-3d9e69f3135a.gif

Relax. Yeesh. It's a gif used as a response. The context it was pulled from doesnt matter or do yall actually research the context of every gif before using it? That would be silly. All that's relevant is what the gif itself communicates. In this case it is to ask, "What are you talking about?" Which it does just fine.

As for the issue at hand, the sexual repression from some on this forum borders on puritanical and ascetical at times. But yall do yall. Just dont expect everyone to be as uptight about all this stuff. I'm not gonna wring my hands and act contrite just because I'm attracted to one actress more than another.

Yes, sorry, my fault for de-railing this thread, and talking about things like respect & values, I forgot this thread is about compiling people's posts into a list for which to metaphorically 'beat' them with by taking the piss out of them. Continue...…with whatever gif is required to do so.....Thread on ignore from me, something I should have done a LOOOOOONG time ago.

This discussion is more TiVo worthy than the one that spawned it.

@Mandon Knight I have my moments feeling uncomfortable with the idea myself, but then I came here cause I was tivoed, and this is a place to laugh together in at how absurd our posts can be sometimes.

There are times the posts being tivoed are the creepy and uncomfortable variety.

@Mandon Knight I have my moments feeling uncomfortable with the idea myself, but then I came here cause I was tivoed, and this is a place to laugh together in at how absurd our posts can be sometimes.

There are times the posts being tivoed are the creepy and uncomfortable variety.

I know how I feel about something, thanks. :up:

I know how I feel about something, thanks. :up:
I didn't try to psycho analyze you, I was stating that I agree with your assessment of this thread sometimes.
And sorry for dragging you back here.

I didn't try to psycho analyze you, I was stating that I agree with your assessment of this thread sometimes.
And sorry for dragging you back here.

We're good, no problems, I didn't/I don't see it like that SA. No apology needed :up: I think it's a horrible thread amongst a few overall on here. Some people will think that an over reaction. That's also cool. Each to their own.

This is not a place to laugh, this is a place to abuse.. It's a place to humiliate other members of this board mods have decided is an 'institution'. It's disgusting. But it's useful, at least now I know to put Marvoloo on my ignore list for sure.

This is not a place to laugh, this is a place to abuse.. It's a place to humiliate other members of this board mods have decided is an 'institution'. It's disgusting. But it's useful, at least now I know to put Marvoloo on my ignore list for sure.

Your ignore list is looooooong. I'm on it! Makes you wonder...

Wtf? For posting some gifs and being more attracted to certain women? Overreacting much?

Things are about to ramp up in here with the incoming new trailer.

eh. CM trailer yesterday and that thread moved only 8 pages. The layout change pretty much killed the board.

Your negativity is not appreciated.

I thought that line was from Patrick Wilson.

It was :funny:

#somepeople #lol #fail

You wanna stop being so rude?! You only whine in here unlike people who actually post content

You started the rudeness! Can’t handle the heat, then get out of the kitchen.

Off to ignore list with you.

tumblr_inline_ors2deFdeJ1ul5d0n_540.gif

I can't believe I'm having to say this again, but: DO NOT use this thread as an excuse to be a-holes.

calling me an ******* probably isn't the right way to go about it either. but fine.

calling me an ******* probably isn't the right way to go about it either. but fine.
Well if it works!

But for the record, I wasn't singling you out. It was a group effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"