Wreck-It Ralph 2

353.gif
71e4f72124c256bf71cbee734967a260.jpg

Even Disney forgot about The Black Cauldron. :o

This is a better Cinematic Universe picture than even MCU. (Considering they are still missing X-Men and FF).

Close, but no cigar because this little lady isn't in the picture:

part+of.gif

Yeah that's a big fail. They could've had her like in a bathtub or something, lol. They still could.

Apparently, Ariel, Mulan, and Merida are in the movie too. They're just not in that picture.

Not gonna lie, the 2D girls look really good in 3D. Now watch as the response to them makes Disney reanimate their old catalogue. Is it me or does Moana look thinner?

So Moana is in there in person and as an Easter egg?

Taraji P Henson's character was also revealed!
wreck-it-ralph-2-1.jpg

Are they just gonna make her out to be the villain from the start or are we gonna have a bunch of Disney red herrings?

A little bit more detail...

tumblr_p9k2s2kEII1tb8alro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9k2s2kEII1tb8alro1_r1_640.jpg

tumblr_p9k2s2kEII1tb8alro2_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_p9k2s2kEII1tb8alro4_1280.jpg

Other pics...

tumblr_p9jvb7kqIS1qfw5two2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9jvb7kqIS1qfw5two3_1280.jpg

This is going to blow the original out of the water. It looks like so much fun!

Mulan isn't there?

Mulan isn't a princess. The closest she got to royalty was being offered a job by the Emperor, which she turned down.

However, it looks like she's in the movie, so that's good!

I'd love to see something extended with CGI versions of classic princesses. Some kind of a team-up movie. Something along the lines of Kingdom Hearts.

I am almost certain they have made Moana look thinner. Her arms are meant to be bulkier.

Ugh....I miss the video game premise from the first one already. This is Kingdom hearts lite.

Yeah, I'm not too crazy about Moana's redesign. She kinda looks like the Barbie version of herself now.

I think the redesign is kind of a jab at how Disney themselves does that with their princess line.

I did think of that... but even if that's the case, how many people will understand that it's meant to be a joke, unless it's specifically pointed out to them?

I don't know, man. Right now it just looks like they changed her for no good reason at all.

Maybe there’s more context needed but as it stands, looking at images from the movie, she’s definitely thinner here. She’s far more curvy and bigger in her film.

It'd be great if they could get the original voices for the Princesses. Some of the actresses have passed away but a lot of them are still around.

And I'd like to voice my pet peeve about Cinderella's dress: It's always shown as being blue but in the original movie, it's silver/ gray. I guess they decided blue is prettier, but it's not blue in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"