A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Stopped being entertaining years ago.

Bryan is so good, he had a great match with Heavy Machinery.

tumblr_ptkuu837WD1s24yedo1_500.gif

Roman plus Shane is not a good formula. Crowd is bored and pissed. Poor Drew.

So they somehow messed up the only intriguing concept of the night, by booking as dumbly as possible...Well the night started out well, but once we got to Bayley/Alexa, it went right down hill. The best things about the night were the tag matches (both were great), Joe/Ricochet, and the great crowd.

I went to an NXT Live event in Dallas last night. It was a lot of fun. NXT live events are the only WWE events I go to whenever they are in Dallas and they never disappoint.

Bryan/Rowan v Heavy Machinery was a lot of fun. Match of the night for me.

I enjoyed Kofi/Ziggler, especially the finish.

Credit to Seth Rollins for pulling possibly the best possible match out of Baron Corbin.

I had no idea Rollins and Lynch were dating, but I do now (thanks to it being mentioned about 75 times during the broadcast.

the WWE 24/7 Title is absolutely perfect for Heath Slater. I hope he gets a longer reign the second time.

This dumb gimmick is one of the very few entertaining things on the main roster.

I want to project Night of the Living Dead off of Undertaker's six- five- forehead.

i must admit i was genuinely surprised that taker showed up on raw
a pleasant surprise when wwe has been so stale and repetitive outside of nxt

Looked to me like Taker got Shane up for the chokeslam and then just dropped him. Wasn't much of a slam! :funny::funny:

Reactions: NDX
I enjoyed Kofi/Ziggler, especially the finish.

Credit to Seth Rollins for pulling possibly the best possible match out of Baron Corbin.

I had no idea Rollins and Lynch were dating, but I do now (thanks to it being mentioned about 75 times during the broadcast.
What? Both title matches were boring, predictable and well... kind of awful. Also on Corbin, who sucks. He was having much better matches when he had long hair then this.

I don't blame Kofi or Seth all that much, but their title runs have been rather poor so far. The booking isn't helping (though Seth with the chair was a nice bit of fun), but both are really bland both on the mic and in the ring . Which is annoying considering that while the main WWE shows are rather crap right now, the best talent on the roster is still breaking though, even with crap booking.

the WWE 24/7 Title is absolutely perfect for Heath Slater. I hope he gets a longer reign the second time.
The only one who really makes it work is R-Truth. Once they remove him from the picture, I wonder how it goes. Because right now, I am loving every time he shows up.

So Seth Rollins embarrassed himself on twitter getting in an argument with Will Ospreay. Trying to claim that the WWE has the best wrestling in the world (with the G1 about to start) and that Seth is the best in the world... :lmao:

He isn't even the best in the WWE. He might not be top 10 in the WWE. He is nowhere on the Danielson, Johnny Wrestling, Adam Cole, Pete Dunne, Walter, Samoa Joe level. He isn't on the Ricochet, Owens, Zayn level. But forget that. The idea that Seth is producing the world that guys like Okada, Ospreay, Ibushi, Naito, Miyahara, or Omega have over the last 18 months... that's just insane. It is almost like Rollins is insecure about WWE's place in the wrestling world right now. Which is really stupid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"