A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

so Bray is now the mutated offspring of Undertaker and boiler room dwelling Mankind.

I dig. Now, WWE should let him feud with Aleister Black

I love how Bray's new entrance is an overall evolution of his old one, but with even more menace and terror.

They spoiled the main event when they said all the titles would be defended at Clash of Champions. :hehe:

I had the honor of watching their match in Brooklyn in person. I had no idea what was coming then, and had no idea that it would lead to a LOTR quality trilogy. I feel blessed as an NXT fan.

I understand the logic in the Undisputed Era not draped in gold......they are saving that for War Games.

Pretty good show tonight. Crowd was on Kofi's side until the BS ending. I think Seth was getting a lot of boos at first because of his recent social media activity, but when he beat Lesnar the crowd went wild.

There are wrestling matches and then there is this year's final of the G1 Climax. That might have been the most epic pro wrestling match I have ever seen. Jay White is a legendary heel already and Kota is a wrestling God.

Also is Shibata coming back!? Because that was insane. :mrk:

I love how Bray's new entrance is an overall evolution of his old one, but with even more menace and terror.
It's like he remixed Bray's PG13 entrance into a R Rated one :D

Bray's severed head as a lantern was awesome. He should come to the ring with his opponents heads as lanterns at PPVs.

The Fiend mask reminded me of death of the family Joker.

Bray is probably over stables but it would be cool to see him leading a stable with Rosemary and serial killer Loomis.

Bray's severed head as a lantern was awesome. He should come to the ring with his opponents heads as lanterns at PPVs.

Anybody who hasn't really followed Bray Wyatt's career might think it's the head of Christ. Which is like another dimension of horror awesomeness. :devil:

The Boss is back and appropriately a heel. Thank the Maker. Great to see Sasha back and better yet to see how well the dynamics are already playing out. The crowd cheered her, cheered her beating of Nat, but then turned on her when she attacked the Man. Becky has been keeping things afloat, but she needed a legit opponent. Well now we have it. The Man vs. The Boss. :mrk:

The Boss is back and appropriately a heel. Thank the Maker. Great to see Sasha back and better yet to see how well the dynamics are already playing out. The crowd cheered her, cheered her beating of Nat, but then turned on her when she attacked the Man. Becky has been keeping things afloat, but she needed a legit opponent. Well now we have it. The Man vs. The Boss. :mrk:

Is that how it came off on TV? Being there live the crowd cheered huge when Sasha was beating up Becky.

Sasha's return was definitely the highlight of an otherwise uneventful Raw.

Seems like they cheered Sasha for everything she did. Frankly, they should just have Becky and Sasha feud and not worry about who's face or heel. Just two wrestlers out to get each other.

Dammit...I was so close to not watching Raw anymore. lol

From now on, every heel turn for every wrestler, male and female, should involve ripping off a wig to reveal ultramarine blue hair.

Not that I care, but what happened to Lars Sullivan? He just disappeared again.

I've never cared for Sasha, but it's definitely good she's a heel. She's unlikable in general and much better as a heel.

I do want to see Aleister Black Vs. The Fiend, but it's too soon for both of them. They both need to go on winning streaks for awhile.

Not that I care, but what happened to Lars Sullivan? He just disappeared again.

I've never cared for Sasha, but it's definitely good she's a heel. She's unlikable in general and much better as a heel.

I do want to see Aleister Black Vs. The Fiend, but it's too soon for both of them. They both need to go on winning streaks for awhile.

Lars got injured.

Is that how it came off on TV? Being there live the crowd cheered huge when Sasha was beating up Becky.

Sasha's return was definitely the highlight of an otherwise uneventful Raw.
You all seemed into it, and then the chair came out. After a couple of hits, it seemed to get quiet and then some booing.

Turning heel was the best thing to ever happen to Io Shirai.

Becky:hrt:
Sasha:hrt:

Heel Sasha v ****talking Becky :thud:

When they invariably **** this up. :fst:

Yakuza boss lady Io is the best Io. It would be pretty cool if she came to the ring at a Takeover on a Japanese motorcycle.

I don't mind Sasha as a face. The Women's division needs a good female heel and Sasha proved on NXT that she can play heel better than many of the other women so a Heel run return was a good move.

I don't miss Las at all. The guy is a hate filled bigot and he isn't that entertaining. We have a big dominant monster with Braun who is a really nice guy by most accounts and is actually over with the fans.

Why is it so hard for Mattel to come up with a Becky Lynch head sculpt that isn't either hideous or disturbing?

Because she's a giiiiiiirrrrrrlllllllll.

Lol, but even Sonya DeVille, who's like one Y chromosome away from being Curt Hawkins career-wise, has a great head sculpt that both looks like her and is flattering at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"