A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

So when Ronda Rousey comes back to the WWE, what brand is she going to be on?

So when Ronda Rousey comes back to the WWE, what brand is she going to be on?
She's a FA, so wherever she wants, and it'll probably be on both shows for a few weeks, with executives "courting" her trying to persuade her to sign, much like Vince and Flair did Stone Cold, in the original draft.

So, was he just hired for the wwe to throw big names around while talking to investors or what?
Has he done anything at all?

Prichard isnt really something special, he is your typical Vince ass kisser...so i assume that the course will continue as it is.
But we will see.

No surprise with Bischoff being replaced by Bruce Prichard and also no longer in WWE. He just moved to Connecticut.

Mike Bennett tweeted that he requested his release from WWE while Maria has not.

No surprise with Bischoff being replaced by Bruce Prichard and also no longer in WWE. He just moved to Connecticut.

Mike Bennett tweeted that he requested his release from WWE while Maria has not.
After how they cuckold him I'm not surprised.

After how they cuckold him I'm not surprised.

Yup, but honestly i took him for a rusev kind of guy.
One who cares the most about the money and being able to say "im in the wwe"...but seems like he has his limits on that too.
Kind of surprised Maria also didnt ask for her release, she claims that she supports him but continues to stay with the company that did her husband that dirty? A bit strange but they have children, so you often have to swallow and continue even if you dont like things.

Funny thing is that i actually expected Rusev to care more about wrestling than money, but seems that he is fine with everything...even if his wife makes out with another 5-6 guys in a stupid triangle story or so.

But then im not sure if Rusevs previous 4-5 bad storys are on the same level as what they did to Bennett...that was rough as hell.

So I don't think WWE understands what the term blockbuster trade means. Blockbuster trades are when top starts are involved going both directions, Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross for future considerations is not a Blockbuster trade, thats barely even a trade. Those type of trades in other sports are what you do when you're done with a talent, and about to release them, but you try to get SOMETHING, out of them.

So I don't think WWE understands what the term blockbuster trade means. Blockbuster trades are when top starts are involved going both directions, Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross for future considerations is not a Blockbuster trade, thats barely even a trade. Those type of trades in other sports are what you do when you're done with a talent, and about to release them, but you try to get SOMETHING, out of them.

The term "future considerations" always confuses me when done in baseball trades.

While I like Bliss, do not like that she was being used as a face. Do not have much use for Raw, I really dislike Becky "The Man" Lynch now. I used to like her, but she is becoming this unstoppable annoying blowhard, Charlette No thanks. At least they fought this week, was thinking WWE thought we forgot they hated each other.

I suppose I get to watch those Viking guys. (Yup thats my name for them.. and ya no thanks)

What is with these 80/90's gimmicks that wrestlers have these days.. Southern Belle (God she is annoying), Vikings.. (really?) Why not get a Garbage man and Hockey Player (heck throw in a Clown too).

At least Auska is not in a racially themed tag team.. oh wait Kubuki Warriors.. sigh ( I do not think Vince knows what Kubiki is and how racist he is. ) And she needs to cheat to win now, sure why not. She has already been ruined can't hurt her any more I suppose.

Lanna and Lashley inducing a vomit reaction from me.

I stopped watching for the most part for about a year, watching highlights of PPV on Youtube. (Yeah thats right Vince no $$ from me for your PPV's) and highlights of Raw and SD. Things are a sorry mess.

Last edited:
AEW's last two matches could likely cause them to remain in 1 million range in viewership.

Riho has trended throughout most of the night.

New Japan’s parent company, Bushi Road, has bought Stardom

The term "future considerations" always confuses me when done in baseball trades.
Basically just means they intend on sending someone that isn't eligible contractually to be traded, and will be sent when their contract allows it.

AEW needs to stop with the three man booth. Just go with Tony and Excalibur. Use JR sparingly, for the bigger matches and special events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"