The Wrestling Thread Isn't Feeling Very Ucey

Tea Generation X and Rusev Day are finished.

I agree that Joe really needs to win the title. AJ Styles doesn't need the title to be the top guy on Smackdown and Samoa Joe could be a great heel champ.

I also want to see Joe as champ because he loves trolling wrestlers wives and it never stops being entertaining. Joe trash talking Renee about her being the only one bringing home a paycheck because he injured her husband and his "Oh Wendy" act with AJ Styles were enjoyable heel stuff.

Becky was doing every heel tactic in the book and the crowd still cheered for her. Edgy heel Becky is still over.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDX
Pete Dunne vs. Ricochet tonight. I see it ending in an Undisputed interference.

Does anyone else think Roman would do better with a manager maybe?

Only if Roman is heel. Paul Heyman

I think he would do better with one while he works on his mic skills like The Undertaker did or Brock. However I don't see Vince doing that for him.

A manager AND a new look! It's time to lose the vest. Maybe a haircut, suits, etc. Make him Heel Rock 2.0 but, with a manager doing the talking.

A manager AND a new look! It's time to lose the vest. Maybe a haircut, suits, etc. Make him Heel Rock 2.0 but, with a manager doing the talking.
I use to love the corporate eyebrow and the corporate elbow.

Roman needs to change his theme music. I hate that he's co-opted the Shield theme.

I will from this moment forth, refer to Becky Lynch as "Straight Fire" Becky Lynch. Love the tweener role she's in now.

I think Roman was actually a solid cocky heel on NXT and doesn't need a manager. Let him off his leash and be a arrogant heel who believes he deserves to to be top guy because he is from the Samoan dynasty.

Tyler Bate just broke his personal best and lifted 582 pounds. Bate really is a big strong boi :omg:

Pete Dunne vs Riccochet match was fantastic. The ending was predictable but didn't detract from a very good match.

Dunne pulled the old Samoa Joe side step flippy **** tactic.

Becky owns Smackdown right now and I love it.

Looks like Undisputed Era vs War Raiders/Dunne/Ricochet at War Games.

Looks like Undisputed Era vs War Raiders/Dunne/Ricochet at War Games.

100% chance this will be not terrible. Needs to be Winner takes All of the titles.....and Bobby Fish's little trophy.

Also sticking by my prediction that Gargano attacked Black. When this first happened, WWE's YouTube page showed Gargano heading back in from outside. Why would he be outside Full Sail? I know that they later showed Candice outside, but Johnny was still in his gear when he went back in and Candice was in her regular clothes. So why was he outside in his ring gear?

Also Kairi Sane is adorable.

Ciampa turned Gargano into the villain. This one of the greatest rivalries in wrestling. All time? Yeah, why not?

That was also always a problem with Roman (outside of the writing), when the Shield broke up, Rollins and Ambrose basically got full make overs with looks, music and personalities. Roman was stuck with the same-ish look and music, but given the personality of a *****e.

NJPW

Gedo! My man Switchblade! Holy ****! Is Switchblade gonna take that contract?!

Ciampa turned Gargano into the villain. This one of the greatest rivalries in wrestling. All time? Yeah, why not?
Ciampa's evil knows no bounds.

Ciampa is so evil he possibly turned Gargano and Ohno heel/tweener :argh::cwink:

I am starting to hate Otis Dozovic less and less with each passing week because NXT.

Apparently WWE has finally signed Mia Yim (it's about time).

No surprise about Mia Yim signing with WWE as she's dead set on being there than anywhere else.

I hope TNA Impact can create buzz around their TV product and Bound For Glory PPV.

Brie is horrible. Botch moooodddeeee. She’s been botching left and right since her return. Hurting herself and others. She flat out know out Liv with a kick to the face and followed it up with another kick to the face.

Also I like how certain superstars can do whatever the hell they want apparently. Brie is on RAW in tag matches with Nikki and then she’s on SD in mixed tag matches with her husband. Special treatment for certain superstars always.

I get to see them at Evolution. Yay.

At least I get Mickie and Trish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"