A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Yay, now he can go back to not giving a shirt and sit outside the ring 2/3rds of the match.

Yes, I'm still bitter about that show!

For some reason, I want to see the WWE bring PCO back, even for NXT.

I remain entertained at how WWE audiences continue to hijack the heel/face narrative for the Lynch/Flair feud.

Don't see why the WWE creative doesn't lean into it. Have Charlotte assault a female fan (a plant, obviously) who's carrying a #boothewoo sign and trash talking her at ringside.

EC3 v Lars Sullivan was a bad place of lot of fun tonight.

I wonder what happens first: Pete Dunne loses the WWE UK Championship or Grey's Anatomy having an actual final season?

I remain entertained at how WWE audiences continue to hijack the heel/face narrative for the Lynch/Flair feud.

Yeah, it fills me with glee.
I know it wont change a thing because all they care is the money they get and therefore dont care to bullshirt any story and ruin any character...but i still feel so much joy in knowing that creative they get completely trashed all around.

The whole becky/charlotte thing is something i also enjoy out of sheer pettyness knowing that the blatant direction they so desperatly want this to go...completely fails.

Its shallow and petty but i cant help it...also i love it because becky shows again that sidelining her for so long was another dumb wwe decision.
Currently she is one of the strongest all around in the main roster on the mic and the ring.

Rapper and Wrestling fan Josiah Williams has been putting out rap remixes of wrestlers themes as part of his Wrestle and Flow series

Marty Scrull

Ricochet

Sasha Banks

Last edited:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. There's no excuse for this IMHO. If you are going to condemn Brie Bella, there's no defending this.

sPzmr3Q7_o.jpg

SRYB9CoN_o.jpg

SRYB9CoN_oo.jpg

I did not watch Super Showdown because sleep.

The CW Title match was really good.

The SD Tag Title match was pretty good.

The Shield vs. The Heels was, whatever, as was the Cena match.

It's sad to see how the main roster has killed Asuka's credibility/aura 100% at this point.

WWE has no idea how to use the Riott Squad well.

AJ vs. Joe was really good, but the wrong guy won.

Becky vs. Charlotte was good, until the awful finish and WWE STILL trying to heel up Becky (it's not going to work guys).

Taker vs. Triple H was, sad.

Becky is more of a babyface with an edge rather than a heel which is refreshing as I am tired of seeing the smiling, happy go lucky "gee willickers" babyfaces in WWE. We need more Stone Cold types.

enjoyed it for what it was but it did feel like they blitzed through alot of the matches
i looked down at my laptop and daniel bryan vs miz was over, disappointed in the becky/charlotte finish, that was weak

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. There's no excuse for this IMHO. If you are going to condemn Brie Bella, there's no defending this.

Yes, Shelton moving too late, in the wrong direction is Bryan's fault. :funny:

Also stop being obtuse. The issue with Brie is she is doing it a ton. Everyone messes up. But there is a difference between 5 mistakes in a year, and 5 mistakes in 5 matches.

You are right, Bryan's body of work means we should look upon him the same as Brie Bella. Absolutely...

Isn't Bobby Fish ready to return soon?

Speaking of Undisputed Era, once I get WWE 2K19, I plan on having an exhibition ladder match between Adam Cole and Cole Quinn form MyPlayer Career mode to see who the best wrestler named Cole is going to be.

You are right, Bryan's body of work means we should look upon him the same as Brie Bella. Absolutely...

And there you go. You're already making excuses.

For another thing, why is Daniel Bryan even doing that head butt after what happened to him? He was forced into retirement for three years. He should not be doing that anymore.

Last edited:
The CW Title match was really good.

The SD Tag Title match was pretty good.

The Shield vs. The Heels was, whatever, as was the Cena match.

It's sad to see how the main roster has killed Asuka's credibility/aura 100% at this point.

WWE has no idea how to use the Riott Squad well.

AJ vs. Joe was really good, but the wrong guy won.

Becky vs. Charlotte was good, until the awful finish and WWE STILL trying to heel up Becky (it's not going to work guys).

Taker vs. Triple H was, sad.
Sounds like the only 2 matches I planned on watching are the ones really worth watching. Good to know.

And there you go. You're already making excuses.

For another thing, why is Daniel Bryan even doing that head butt after what happened to him? He was forced into retirement for three years. He should not be doing that anymore.
I don't think having a history with a person, and therefore the benefit of experience, and so reacting differently to them is "making excuses".

Joe is basically another Bray Wyatt at this point. He's all talk and no payoff. He hasn't won a single freaking feud on the MR, not one. He's one of the weakest-booked "monsters" that I've seen in a while. Also they did the same thing with him vs. AJ that they did with AJ vs. Nakamura.

Also having Becky try to run away like a coward was terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"