The Dark Knight WSS Game: London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E.Nigma

Civilian
Reaction score
I thought i should start the thread for everyone who is over here in the UK to play our london game for the 28th

I wont be able to get down to london which is a shame but i should be here for the online part of the game

so if you need someone online i'll give my number to someone privately the day before

so use this thread to organize everyone going down to St. James' Square in London. The closest train station to it is Piccadilly Circus!

UPDATE

now you must go around the corner from St.James' Square to a new destination. Directions are written out below but i have alos posted a link to a map showing the two points below aswell

the location has changed but only slightly down the road

here is a routed direction step by step from st.james' to the new destination around the corner

1. Head southeast on St James's Square toward A4/Pall Mall 322 ft
2. Turn right at A4/Pall Mall 0.2 mi
3. Slight left at Pall Mall 79 ft
4. Turn left at Marlborough Rd 0.1 mi
5. Turn left at The Mall

and you arrive at new destination a short 5 mins walk

click below for a map with directions

LINK TO MAP

Right, so far on the ground we will have [remember to bring a joker card of some sort with your SHH board name on it so people can identify you]

These are the names of The Clowns On The Ground [in london]
JackBauer24 - 6pm
ActuallyRobin - 6pm
Jezza - 6pm
shield31 - 7pm
sarg2k
TDK Joker
NoTsOsErIoUs
CJWilkie - 9pm
8blades
touristBat - 6pm
MonkeyBeer (+1) - 7pm
PlacidTubs - 6pm
Mr.Marmite - 7:15pm
doctorkenyon - 6pm
sowasred2012 - 7
Teague123 - 8pm
xaeem
paranoidboy
Lewis
juma

and on @ Mission Control [online]

Mr.E.Nigma [my email address is [email protected]]
Haylo
SuperG
lienlien
doctorkenyon's wife [Her SHH name to be chosen:woot:]
Acme Security
sid1920
Manda [Jezza's gf]
Harley Queen
Vampyre_Lestat
Irish Chick

if you want to be a part of the online segment of this game i will be online but set to "busy playing joker game" so that only the people helping will be able to talk to me
we should all calloborate guys and get some form of structure going and a meet time for those on the ground.

this goes to everyone who is or wants to be in Mission Control

just be online [msn and add me first,internet whysoserious etc] 7-8 pm ready to add to the group chat. i'll will give all of you your certain job as i have a few and then we all figure out questions and puzzles etc to quickly send the info to a designated phone number which will be decided tomorrow

i will be following each step via internet maps [which means i would probably be on the phone to someone the whole time] and save were you guys have been and post it on here at the end

lets get out there and put a smile on that face

:woot::hoboj::clown:

Depending on how I feel tomorrow (and if I'm working) then I may come up, but I'd quite willingly be your partner in crime :up:

I'm in Leeds, so won't be able to make it down on Monday/Tuesday, but am happy to contribute on-line wherever possible.

Great, looks like I'll be on my own if i'm able to turn up. :p

I'll be going. I'm just trying to think of a way to signal to others there for the same purpose.

I think it'll be obvious, it's not really the kinda place huge groups gather :p

Yeah, but still, it would be a bit awkward going up to someone and asking them if they're there for the same reason when they're not.

I suppose, hmm. I'll bring my Batman Begins DVD case to hold in my hand or something :up:

I think I will bring a copy of the gotham times and look like im selling it. lol

Call out like an Evening Standard guy :p 'GOFFFFFAM TIMMMES' get GOFFAM TIMMESS EARRR' or something.

"Missing link between man and bird!" ? :grin:

I'm quite hyped up for this now. It's the first bit of viral marketing I have got involved in since RDK.

I was semi involved in the bowling ball, and missed it. So I hope everything clicks together and i can come up to london on monday.

Do we not have to get there until 9pm?

If so I could possible go after work! Hmmm

I'm going to get there early as I have the day off, then get a late train home.

So it's 9pm on Monday is it, at St James Square? Hmmm, I'm gonna try and get there, although I'm meant to start work at 10, so I'll have to see if I can get someone to cover for me until later, and pick me up...
Anyone else thats going, wanna meet up slightly earlier and get the 'introductions' out of the way and then 'team' it through the event?
Also, the note mentions putting a smile on your face, is Mr J just implying we have fun, or we doing make up again?

I probably won't be doing the make up thing, although I might bring some with me for emergency purposes. lol

I think we should all meet somewhere a couple of hours before at picadilly station maybe?

I probably won't be doing the make up thing, although I might bring some with me for emergency purposes. lol

I think we should all meet somewhere a couple of hours before at picadilly station maybe?

That sounds like a plan. Does everyone have Dent pins? Just an easy way to identify ourselves to each other...just a thought...

This is brilliant, I will be there.

Is it definetly at 9pm (21:00) as I will be in London at that time.

I am supposed to be going to my friends gig in Tottenham Court Road but I will bunk it to come to this.

That sounds like a plan. Does everyone have Dent pins? Just an easy way to identify ourselves to each other...just a thought...

I will be bringing a copy of the Gotham Times and maybe something else Batman related. Unfortunately I dont have a Dent pin :(
I will see what I have or what I can get. I may print of a copy of the new poster :woot:

I'll find or create something Batman related so that I can be recognised :)

I dont have a Dent pin either :csad:

I will find suitable attire

So do we have have access to partners in crime? My wife has been spoken, and pretty much shot that idea out of the water...and I quote, "I'm not spending the evening sitting in front of the computer for Batman"...I feel legal action coming on...ha

My girlfriend in Scotland has already said she would help out :up:

So do we have have access to partners in crime? My wife has been spoken, and pretty much shot that idea out of the water...and I quote, "I'm not spending the evening sitting in front of the computer for Batman"...I feel legal action coming on...ha

I hope you asked her 'Why So Serious?' :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back