Collections Wushuboy's collection

lol hijacked bt FTB... jkjk

anyway.. the 12" crow i have is the resin statue NOT the vinyl one.. that one is 18" and costs 35 bux or so. The statue costs much much more. around 80.

Thats right. Because its the same size as the big Marv and thats 18". Hmm, I completely forgot about that

Wushuboy said:
yep you're right... ock's lower two tentacles are attached to his base. I threaded them thru those two clip things.. but then you have to bend his arms and place his claws to be able to balance him up like that. Wasn't too hard to do.

Thanks for the tip man. Maybe that's what the thing was meant for in the first place. I just tossed that base into a box, but now i'll have to find it. But I really want ock held up by his tentacles.

I wish i would have gotten that doc ock... I have the crappy SMC one from back in the day... anyone have an extra one :p

unleashed.. give me a price for silver surfer with board.. invisible girl... Sandman and dock ock then :p cmon buddy.. cmoooooooon buddy price price price... and please dont say like 100 dollars cuz i will have a heart attack.

thats it!!??? holy crap.... done!!!!!!!!... Does ock come with his base? and does sandman come with all his hands? sorry wushuboy for making this turn away from your collection talk I'm sorry :(

what the hell :/ thats cold.... real cold...

**sigh*** nevermiiiiiiiiiiiindddddddddd you're killin me :x

everytime you talk to me the figs change, check my thread and tell me every single fig you want.

yeah SsM, you do have a tendency to change your mind. lol. it's ok though cause i know how indecisive plastic can make people, including myself.

holy crap what the hell happened there

oh yeah, ftb I also have a justice flash for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"