The Dark Knight www.clowntravelagency.com

By The Way Where Can I Find A Fanart Section On This Site
A Batman One

Go to the general Batman board. There are a couple of Fanart Manip threads. Some pretty cool stuff too, very talented fans out there.

UPDATE UPDATE,
im just posting this around everywhere so people see,
new update on ibelieveinharveydent.com

"press conference to be streamed live on sunday april 13th at 3pm"

this is the same "MYSTERY PRESS CONFERENCE" talked of in the maiden avenue report update. i think we're in for something cool, or maybe not..but still...woot

what is anyones view on the audio link up of the press conference held on sunday. what do you reckon will happen.

nothing to do with clowntravelagency, thats for sure =)

kidding about that ^ but i hope something cool. obviously

yeah the 90% of us who dosent have any Joker viral at all need SOMETHING..the other -10% can go have fun and thing what ever they wanna think.

what is anyones view on the audio link up of the press conference held on sunday. what do you reckon will happen.

I think the Joker is going to crash the party. Clues to why this may happen:

1. The whole donut bit. Joker mentions donuts many times on his old hahahatimes.

2. Its an announced event. Given this viral's past, announced events usually end up being something big.

3. Being an announced event, this gives the Joker time to make a plan.

This is all wishful thinking on my part but you never know.

I think the Joker is going to crash the party. Clues to why this may happen:

1. The whole donut bit. Joker mentions donuts many times on his old hahahatimes.

2. Its an announced event. Given this viral's past, announced events usually end up being something big.

3. Being an announced event, this gives the Joker time to make a plan.

This is all wishful thinking on my part but you never know.

But Joker had the perfect chance to crash the previous meeting thingy early this month. He had promised something about first of April and Harvey has some kind of confrense / press release if I remember correctly but nothing happened. I don't think Joker will show up anything before the movie is out but who knows?

All I want is for time to pass till Dent gives his darn speech. Jesus, I want more TDK NOW!

But Joker had the perfect chance to crash the previous meeting thingy early this month. He had promised something about first of April and Harvey has some kind of confrense / press release if I remember correctly but nothing happened. I don't think Joker will show up anything before the movie is out but who knows?

All I want is for time to pass till Dent gives his darn speech. Jesus, I want more TDK NOW!

The Joker was probably more concerned with the recruitment exercise than politics on April 1. And it doesn't have to be Joker himself who attacks the Dent campaign, it could be his henchmen. We already know 42 has access to clown masks...

You know what would be cool? Hearing a speech confrence live then all of a sudden you hear doors barging open and gun shots going off and people laughing and stuff, then maybe have whysoserious updated with a new task.

You know what would be cool? Hearing a speech confrence live then all of a sudden you hear doors barging open and gun shots going off and people laughing and stuff, then maybe have whysoserious updated with a new task.

That would be interesting. It would be a massive public display that the Joker is alive and well (remember, everyone thinks he was killed at Comic-Con). Maybe the GPD Secure Documents could update with audio of bewildered officers trying to figure out how Joker could have survived, while MAR posts rumors that Roger Garcetti hired the Joker to kill Harvey Dent.

That would be interesting. It would be a massive public display that the Joker is alive and well (remember, everyone thinks he was killed at Comic-Con). Maybe the GPD Secure Documents could update with audio of bewildered officers trying to figure out how Joker could have survived, while MAR posts rumors that Roger Garcetti hired the Joker to kill Harvey Dent.

I didnt know the Joker was killed/or might of gotten killed at CC? Explain...

One of the participants (the first to reach the last checkpoint) was forced into a black van, then driven off and "killed." The Joker organized the entire event to make the mob and police think he was dead so he could continue his chaos in secret, without fear of being attacked.

Edit: This is the link to the police report announcing the Joker's death: http://batman.wikibruce.com/Image:3511jsr99.jpg

As you can clearly see, that isn't the Joker.

The scavenger hunt ended with one of the fans in Joker makeup being shoved into a van, later a page on WhySoSerious showed a police report with a picture of the fan "dead" and claimed it was the Joker.

The scavenger hunt ended with one of the fans in Joker makeup being shoved into a van, later a page on WhySoSerious showed a police report with a picture of the fan "dead" and claimed it was the Joker.

Oh yes right, I forgot about that, but he really isnt dead ;)

Oh yes right, I forgot about that, but he really isnt dead ;)

Nope, he's still out there, waiting to take his revenge on Gotham... :ninja:

That guy who was "killed" now has an interesting story: "Dude, you'll never believe what happened to me today! The mob thought I was the Joker, so they killed me! Weird, huh?" :woot:

Actually, I think it turned out that guy was planted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"