Logan X-23: will we see a fourth timeline in the future to come?

Cable would only affect Logan and possibly DOFP future ending.though supernova will tell us if fox will ignore the future ending.Jean was alive
there.If she dies at end of the new timeline version of dark phoenix we have our answer.

You're spot on.

There is a good chance they won't kill jean off in the next movie anyway and oddly i dunno why it would matter if she didnt as fans would just start making up ways they can bring her back.

While its easy to say cable will just change the future it really depends whats happening with X23 since if they could make a solo with her set afted logan which would make cable changing things difficult when you are still making movies in that setting, although i doubt anyone involed would care if they make it clear the future was changed

Last edited:
I doubt jean will die in the pheonix saga and oddly i dunno why it would matter if she didnt as fans would just start making up ways they can bring her back.

While its easy to say cable will just change the future it really depends whats happening with X23 since if they could make a solo with her set afted logan which would make cable changing things difficult when you are still making movies in that setting, although i doubt anyone involed would care if they make it clear the future was changed

Singer also talked about solo mystique film.I don't think there is much to mangold bringing up X-23 solo.

Kinberg who may be taking regins for supernova said that baring another time travel story the future in DOFP was where X-men films in past were leading to.

Fox let mangold do what he wanted for logan for jackman's swan song.
If the creative team wants X-23 for X-force they will have her there and just say in interviews cable's preseence changed the future timeline shown in
Logan.

Singer also talked about solo mystique film.I don't think there is much to mangold bringing up X-23 solo.

well truth is there likely is no plan, mangold told fox he wanted to use her and fox didn't know who she was, yes bryan apparently suggested her for X-Force but nothing is a given at this point since they may end up just replacing the wolverine solo movies with X23 solo movies

Now obviously an issue with her appearing in anymore movies really comes down to her age since she is only 11 going on 12 and probably shouldn't have so much responsibility thrown on her shoulders till she is at least 15 or 16 along with the fact there are different laws for child actors.

If the creative team wants X-23 for X-force they will have her there and just say in interviews cable's preseence changed the future timeline shown in
Logan.

But what if that doesn't happen? she in a 11 year old in 2029 so there are only a few options here.

Last edited:
But what if that doesn't happen? she in a 11 year old in 2029 so there are only a few options here.

You can't really build a film around an 11-year-old actress/character who is in a world with no other mutants.

They're just talking 'solo spin-off' as part of the hype around Logan.

You can't really build a film around an 11-year-old actress/character who is in a world with no other mutants.

1 or 2 of the tv spots suggest there are other mutants beyond the border and that's where they are taking Laura.

According to my scenario, the First Class-Apocalypse-Deadpool-Logan Timeline is the third one, not the second one as everyone thinks.

The X-Men timeline was altered EVEN before the events of DOFP.
The X-Men timeline morphed TWO TIMES, not just one.
This theory explains all incongruences and errors, and also fixes them once and for all.
No Father/Son crap, no similar mutants crap, no ignoring timestamps.

For more details:

http://x-continuity.blogspot.com

I cannot conceive that the "Logan" dystopian future is the end of the saga. That would ruin my enjoyment of X-Men 7, X-Men 8 or any other movie set in the past.

So my guess is:

Laura/X-23, once adult, will travel back in time and change history again. The events of "Logan" will be erased. There will be a fourth timeline, I guess.

There are a few problems with your theory:

-The first time the X-men timeline morphed was in the beginning of DOFP but that's in 2023 which is not big enough to effect the entire universe nor could it create a 2nd (or a 3rd timeline).

-The events of Logan are still part of the 2nd timeline despite that it's immediately following the ending of DOFP.

And

-If an X-Force movie gets made and Cable does any time-traveling, then anything he does is what will create a 3rd timeline.

-The first time the X-men timeline morphed was in the beginning of DOFP but that's in 2023 which is not big enough to effect the entire universe nor could it create a 2nd (or a 3rd timeline).

Have you read my site? :huh:

The first divergence occurred in 1903. FIRST CLASS is the byproduct of the alterations that happened at the beginning of the century.

Read my site.

2023? That's the starting point in the Timeline Two to change history again (for the second time) and create a THIRD timeline.

Last edited:

-The events of Logan are still part of the 2nd timeline despite that it's immediately following the ending of DOFP.

And

-If an X-Force movie gets made and Cable does any time-traveling, then anything he does is what will create a 3rd timeline.

he has used time travel to explain away the differences the errors of first class with OT.

he has used time travel to explain away the differences the errors of first class with OT.

In nuce, yes.

First Class... The Wolverine... the DOFP 2023 Bleak Future.

Of course, in this second timeline, the Original Trilogy + Origins package occurred... but a modified version of it.

According to my scenario, the First Class-Apocalypse-Deadpool-Logan Timeline is the third one, not the second one as everyone thinks.

The X-Men timeline was altered EVEN before the events of DOFP.
The X-Men timeline morphed TWO TIMES, not just one.
This theory explains all incongruences and errors, and also fixes them once and for all.
No Father/Son crap, no similar mutants crap, no ignoring timestamps.

For more details:

I cannot conceive that the "Logan" dystopian future is the end of the saga. That would ruin my enjoyment of X-Men 7, X-Men 8 or any other movie set in the past.

So my guess is:

Laura/X-23, once adult, will travel back in time and change history again. The events of "Logan" will be erased. There will be a fourth timeline, I guess.

X-23 may appear again but not in a third or fourth timeline. They will likely stick with the new timeline they just created after DoFP for some time.

X-23 may appear again but not in a third or fourth timeline. They will likely stick with the new timeline they just created after DoFP for some time.

If someone goes back to the past, there's a fourth timeline. The third one is the one they are experiencing NOW.

Sorry, you're wrong about that.

Nobody can deny that there are several, several contradictions that the 1973 time travel cannot explain.
So this is the only solution.

I just took a glimpse at your site. So this is fanfiction?

The theory is good. How do you think will they bring x23? She's in the future.

Last edited:
There is a good chance they won't kill jean off in the next movie anyway and oddly i dunno why it would matter if she didnt as fans would just start making up ways they can bring her back.

All they would have to do is stop the creation of X24
Then both him and Xavier would be alive and X23 would still exist.
Or have found a way for the Adamantium not be poison him but then just Wolverine would be alive and X23 would still exist as well.Or prevent the Cloning then X23 and X24 would no loner exist or Prevent whatever killed off the Mutants and or help Xavier with his issues any one of these would change the future drastically

Last edited:
By the way:

I fixed some tiny mistakes in my timelines.

I'm ready to issue a new section on my site focused on Apocalypse and Deadpool. Within hours.

For those interested:

I just fixed some mistakes in all 3 timelines (my personal scenario) and issued a new section focused on the DEADPOOL/APOCALYPSE "FIXES".

Have a good read.

Have you read my site? :huh:

The first divergence occurred in 1903. FIRST CLASS is the byproduct of the alterations that happened at the beginning of the century.

Read my site.

2023? That's the starting point in the Timeline Two to change history again (for the second time) and create a THIRD timeline.

There's no evidence anywhere in First Class that any divergence occured. Yes, I've read your site and since you've admitted that your site is all fanfiction, then I'm not buying that there were any alterations to the X-Men cinematic universe because there are too many contradictions on your site thats's too big for me to list.

There's no evidence anywhere in First Class that any divergence occured. Yes, I've read your site and since you've admitted that your site is all fanfiction, then I'm not buying that there were any alterations to the X-Men cinematic universe because there are too many contradictions on your site thats's too big for me to list.

There are no contradictions in my timelines.
There are contradictions in the movies, but my timelines fix them.
You don't like my fan fiction. It's okay. Nothing can change the fact First Class is a soft reboot.

people can view films however they want.fact remains DOFP with it's time travel was the reboot of X-Men franchise not first Class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"