>>X-Manips Competition 4: Swimsuit Special<<

Yep, I thought they were great rules this time...at least to challenge people to put a little effort onto their entries...but oh well.

Well I followed the rules and I'll probably post my entry later today. Just need to fix a couple details after I get back from the university.

If I'd have known the rules were going to get trashed, I'd have posted my original manip with Elisha.

I think its better to stick to the rules, Neto Magnus was probably just pissed about the whole thing but he didn't mean it.

You know what, I've just been reading back through the last couple of pages, and frankly I'm disgusted with all the childish arguing that goes on around here.

I preffer don't read it. I only want to have fun in these boards. To get arguing, I have my family already, hehe.

You know what, I've just been reading back through the last couple of pages, and frankly I'm disgusted with all the childish arguing that goes on around here.

Now I try to stay out of these things but I have to say something now.

I agree BritRogue. Its disappointing and pathetic.

If you've ever gone into the fanart competition thread in the fanart forums, you'd see that Neto's rules are no more or less strict than Excelsiors. Rules are there for a reason. They stop works in progress from being posted continuously in the thread which is basically just spamming. I want to go into this thread and see the final finished products on the pages, not the same manip over and over again, page after page with tiny tweaks. I dont see why people feel the need to do this. Dont you take pride in your work? Your final piece shouldnt be an amalgam of everyone elses ideas.

And is it so hard to use characters that are only in the movie verse? Rules are there for a reason, they force you to be that bit more creative and by manipulating a limited number of photos you can improve and learn new ways of doing things with your programs.

It saddens me that Neto's getting backlash from all this. He's only trying to give us direction. He didnt HAVE to make the thread. It saddens me to see everyone here arguing and it makes me wonder how old some people here really are because its such childish behaviour.

There.

Amen.

So it's really just 2 or 3 people that didn't like the rules and got mods involved.

ok, so, i'll just call this my finished version, (i've redid a few dozen time, and just wanna be done with it lol)

here we have the x-men (Wolverine, Rogue, kitty, Storm, Jean, Jubilee
Collossus, and iceman) pool side (I ended up added the guys after all)

(after seeing _BB_'s i almost changed the background casue we used the same one, but, I couldn't find another that i liked)

love iceman and jubilee, spider fan! great work

Aright well here's my entry. I got my inspiration from Logan's daisy dukes in the original theme picture posted on this thread and from this other one:

TRX%20Men%20Swim%20S.jpg

Also I had a feeling everyone was going to focus on girls so I took the opposite direction.
Remember this is a joke please nobody get offended, it's meant to be funny. :woot:
I hope you like it (and I hope I didn't forget anyone). It's pretty big but it's already resized :oldrazz:

swinsuitspecialresizedoi8.jpg

:ninja:

:eek:

I love you.

Besides being hilarious, it's a fantastic manip. Though I find it difficult to look at for a long period of time. :oldrazz: And Quill popping up from the water...A+

Hehe sorry about that ;) but thanks, I really wanted to take some risks with Iceman and Colossus.

That's good! Look at Aaron! I wanted him in mine, but wasn't sure if I should as he was never really an X-Man

Well he was an X-Man in the movies. But the competition isn't about X-Men as in members of the team, it's about X-men movieverse characters. I don't just have the good guys in there, I did every male character of the 3 movies.

Lmfao. I've noticed a distinct lack of Xavier and Magneto in swimming trunks. Also why the hell has there been nothing of Mystique in a bikini? >_<

Check again ;) Mag and Xavier are sunbathing on the beach (I know it's small but it IS them! :D) But yeah they're not in swimming trunks XD

It has so much work, but I don't like too many "perfect body" boys together, and specially Colossus with Pyros, hahaha.

Kurt is the best. Iceman is really good and Angel very interesting, that face with that body is a little weird, but is something new and original, so good job anyway.

yes, I know, hehe. Its funny, like Bryan is gay and that... but too many muscles there for my taste, hehe. But nice work, definetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"