>>X-Manips Competition 4: Swimsuit Special<<

swinsuitspecialresizedoi8.jpg

:ninja:
I can't stop laughing. Funniest thing I've seen in ages. But in closer inspection, this is a fantastic manip. Lots of little great details! Fabu!!!

It's alot tamer than what I thought it was gonna be, but I'm still laughin, which is great. :woot:

Believe it or not I am totally reminded of those swimsuit issues of Marvel, and the Jim Lee drawings of the X-men at the pool or beach too. I swear that man didn't know that thongs and daisy dukes don't look good on any man. No matter what his muscle mass was.

But yea, GREAT JOB!

Amen.

So it's really just 2 or 3 people that didn't like the rules and got mods involved.

Actually, the number of people who were offended is not as important as the fact that there were hard feelings with this competition. And that is why I got involved. It wasn't about people "ratting" Neto or anyone else out to me, and to my knowledge, batboy hasn't even approached the staff regarding this matter. It was I who took the initiative to interview different ones who were complaining about the way things were being handled.

No reprimands were given, simply a request to work things out peacefully. In other words, none of the mods or Hypesters "ganged up" on Neto. I simply asked him what was his side of the story and whether or not a peaceful resolution could be found. The same was requested of others I approached. And that is where it ended. It was more important to me that all parties were aware that the situation was being monitored and that participants in this contest were expected to behave decently in their dealings with one another.

So instead of wasting energy on trying to determine whodunnit, why not focus on the competition at hand? The artwork you guys are turning in looks fantastic--let's focus our attention on that, rather than eachother.

LS

Aright well here's my entry. I got my inspiration from Logan's daisy dukes in the original theme picture posted on this thread and from this other one:

Also I had a feeling everyone was going to focus on girls so I took the opposite direction.
Remember this is a joke please nobody get offended, it's meant to be funny. :woot:
I hope you like it (and I hope I didn't forget anyone). It's pretty big but it's already resized

He, heh heh...
babas2.gif

I mean HAHAHAHAHA You're a genius:up:
village.gif
So sick, so hilarious. Nightcrawler is the best.

Is it possible to see the Beast pic nearer?:woot:

I can't stop laughing. Funniest thing I've seen in ages. But in closer inspection, this is a fantastic manip. Lots of little great details! Fabu!!!

It's alot tamer than what I thought it was gonna be, but I'm still laughin, which is great. :woot:

Believe it or not I am totally reminded of those swimsuit issues of Marvel, and the Jim Lee drawings of the X-men at the pool or beach too. I swear that man didn't know that thongs and daisy dukes don't look good on any man. No matter what his muscle mass was.

But yea, GREAT JOB!

Hehe thanks I'm glad people like it ^^ I had fun working on the little details but some took forever. But I beg to disagree about the "thongs don't look good on any man" part ;):woot::oldrazz:

He, heh heh..

I mean HAHAHAHAHA You're a genius:up: So sick, so hilarious. Nightcrawler is the best.

Is it possible to see the Beast pic nearer?

Aww thanks :) I know I'm sick for that and I probably altered some people's perception of the X-Men forever lol. Sorry I don't have a bigger version of Beast because I added him last. I have a bigger version of the whole thing though so Beast is a little bigger.

Non-Resized Version:
swinsuitspecialov4.jpg

Le Diable thats a fantastic piece of work lol

However, it makes me feel a bit sick looking at it with all those ridiculously big muscles :(

Thanks BB :)

lol the big muscles are real btw, I didn't alter that. I mean they're not *their* real bodies but they *are* real bodies ;)

Doesn't make them any less ridiculous. :p

Bodybuilders...:shudder:

Just don't find it attractive.

:shrugs:

LS...is.that.YOU?

Pfft! My face hurts from holding back the giggles.

Body builders make puppies bleed from the eyes :(

Aww, poor poor annoyingly good looking mod. I would hug you, but I don't want to get all sweaty or oily. :D

Also I had a feeling everyone was going to focus on girls so I took the opposite direction.
Remember this is a joke please nobody get offended, it's meant to be funny. :woot:
I hope you like it (and I hope I didn't forget anyone). It's pretty big but it's already resized :oldrazz:

HOLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEe

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT....

Great manip, but...OMG :eek:

-TNC

I can't hold it in any longer. This is just so cool. It looks like Angel is about to whack Logan on the head with...um not his arms. Lol, Wolverine is inches away from getting Teabagged.

I love Cyke. He looks so oddly out of place. Kinda like, wtf am I doing here? Oh Beast's wet fur is funny and so are Mags and Wheely in the back. What is Quill staring at? Is it the same thing that is making Sabertooth go :wow:?

:woot:

Aright well here's my entry. I got my inspiration from Logan's daisy dukes in the original theme picture posted on this thread and from this other one:

TRX%20Men%20Swim%20S.jpg

I hope you like it (and I hope I didn't forget anyone). It's pretty big but it's already resized :oldrazz:

LOL wow thats funny!i think pyro looks the best but the funniest ones are toad,sabertooth and juggy lol

I can't hold it in any longer. This is just so cool. It looks like Angel is about to whack Logan on the head with...um not his arms. Lol, Wolverine is inches away from getting Teabagged.

I love Cyke. He looks so oddly out of place. Kinda like, wtf am I doing here? Oh Beast's wet fur is funny and so are Mags and Wheely in the back. What is Quill staring at? Is it the same thing that is making Sabertooth go :wow:?

:woot:

LOL as big as Angel's bulge is, he's still too far from Logan to even think of teabagging him!
Scott is being a jealous little girl, look at how he's staring at Pyro and Colossus' happiness :oldrazz:
Quill is checking Pyro's ass (remember their little scene together in X3? ;))
As for Sabertooth I think he stepped on something :csad:

lol cyke looks so outta place,everyone is like so ripped but he is just average lol

Actually Colossus and Cyke have the same body. I used the same guy for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"