>>X-Manips Competition 4: Swimsuit Special<<

Its my 18th :D

Got £200 off my parents, a toy car off a friend as a joke because I cant afford to buy a real car just yet hehe and im going on holiday this weekend with a bunch of friends from my college :D

I'm legal!! I can buy alcohol, I can vote! I can do.....stuff!! lol

Hahah than I am 13 days older than you :D:D
Yay :p

lol

Hope ya had a nice day :)

Ok, so my first manip competition entry ever... I know such wide pics in forums are a bit annoying,
but I went a bit lithographic on your a***es. Sorry.

:: Originally it was a lot more homoerotic.. how filthy (!). But the 'update' in the rules meant no
non-movie characters like gambit and bishop and no Northstar to get soapy next to colossus, and no
'different' pyro . But nevermind. With them taken out this is whats left...
:: It'll prob end up being just one half of a larger pic, with the girls on the other side.

:: Please don't alter.
:: If you post elsewhere please credit www.first-inch.co.uk.
:: Don't steal or claim as your own.... Thieves will be tracked down and shot in the face at close range.

8889388373sj0.jpg

Oh wow! That is wonderful ravana!

Oh look.... now I've gone staring at Logan! Bad DT, bad!

thats great ravana! i love it! hahaha Bobby...omg what would Rogue say? haha ;)

Very nice ravana! I love how Scott and Angel turned out the most :up::up:

awww man now i dnt have a chance anymore. oh well might as well post my entry since it took me forever to do. hopefully its not that bad cuz i got reall lazy

compvers2.jpg

its not my best though

I almost used that same body for logan, in mine lol

Ok, so my first manip competition entry ever... I know such wide pics in forums are a bit annoying,
but I went a bit lithographic on your a***es. Sorry.

:: Originally it was a lot more homoerotic.. how filthy (!). But the 'update' in the rules meant no
non-movie characters like gambit and bishop and no Northstar to get soapy next to colossus, and no
'different' pyro . But nevermind. With them taken out this is whats left...
:: It'll prob end up being just one half of a larger pic, with the girls on the other side.

:: Please don't alter.
:: If you post elsewhere please credit www.first-inch.co.uk.
:: Don't steal or claim as your own.... Thieves will be tracked down and shot in the face at close range.

8889388373sj0.jpg

Best entry to date, in my opinion. Congrats.

i really like yours ravana!great job!

I just noticed Colossus is a wee bit off though, it looks like he's phasing through the car (his legs) :D

Luv ur manip ravana!!! Logan looks sooo SEXY!!! I just can't stop staring!!!! :) :):)

Gr8 job!!!!

^ i think colossus' leg looks fine actually(imo of course).It looks like it's behind the car

Yes, very much so.

-continues to stare-

You would have my vote even it was just Logan in that pic. :p

I just noticed Colossus is a wee bit off though, it looks like he's phasing through the car (his legs) :D

Actually thats just the angle of the bonnet... its pieced together from about 5 different cars to give the right angles in different sections, but i know what you mean. Sometimes the 'right' stuff looks wrong.

Thanks for all the comments... I'm not really bothered about 'winning' I just liked the theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"