X men 2 sucked a$$

jaydawg said:
No they didnt. She was in the credits. I just assumed it was her. Besides, its really easy to say thats not her. She didnt even have the same powers.

yeah, I wasn't really fond of the movie and I have a lot of stuff to complain about it, but this is just ridiculous. hell, Kitty was actually spoken to by name in the first movie! why isn't anybody complaining that she didn't get enough screentime?!

if you don't follow the movie on the internet and don't stay for the credits, you'd hardly even suspect that was Psylocke...

Well I kinda did. Purple hair asian always makes me think psylocke.

All GAH does is diss MARVEL on the MARVEL boards, make creepy sex threads in the community, and touch himself to anything with DC...:(

I love all these people who have to go back and bash X2 in order to defend X3. Hey, guess what? They completely ignored the relationship between Xavier and Juggy in this one. Guess that means X3 sucks too, right? And Singer's such a hack because his camera set-ups are never "exciting" or whatever the hell you're trying to say. What about Ratner's? It's not like he gets tricky with the camera shots. And oh, wait, let me guess: Ratner can direct action. Go back and count the action sequences in X2 and see if there are any less of them than in X3. And at least the ones in X2 had something to do with the story. You could've taken the entire scene of Wolverine getting his ass kicked in the forest out of X3 and you never would've known the difference. You don't have to bash one to defend the other. Unless that's not what you're doing and you're just randomly starting an X2 sucks thread, in which case you're still an ass. Oh, and the guy in the wheelchair was NOT Xavier's son, he was a loose interpretation of Mastermind. By the way, if that's what you think autism looks like, you've obviously never spent much time around an autistic person. Moron.

JackBauer said:
ironic, cause that's what I did when Wolverine cried like a b|tch over the professor. at least in X2 it made sense, cause Scott was losing someone he actually loved.

Wolverine had enough reason to cry over Prof X. After all, he did give logan a home at his school and helped him piece together his origins. I will admit that a part of the reason that I make fun of Cyke crying rather than Logan is because I enjoyed X3 a whole lot more.

X2 was the best of the x films, not worst.
That was 3.

nogap87 said:
Wolverine had enough reason to cry over Prof X. After all, he did give logan a home at his school and helped him piece together his origins. I will admit that a part of the reason that I make fun of Cyke crying rather than Logan is because I enjoyed X3 a whole lot more.

well, a regular person WOULD cry over him. Wolverine just wouldn't. hell, he didn't cry like that when Jean died, and he was supposedly in love with her.

Wolverine cried when he thought Rogue died in the first X-Men. This argument is dumb.

yeah it's dumb cause it's fairly obvious: he had something of a bond with Rogue. something he didn't have with Xavier.

JackBauer said:
well, a regular person WOULD cry over him. Wolverine just wouldn't. hell, he didn't cry like that when Jean died, and he was supposedly in love with her.
I seem to remember him getting misty eyed when Jean died.

JackBauer said:
yeah it's dumb cause it's fairly obvious: he had something of a bond with Rogue. something he didn't have with Xavier.

I dont think we can assume either way really.

JackBauer said:

I believe movie Wolverine and movie Cyke are just *****fied versions of their comic book counterparts. Hence, all of the touchy feely moments in all three movies.

If you like Singer's vision than more power to ya. I prefer Ratner, and even though X3 is my favorite, I feel that all three movies still lacked that certain something that makes the X-Men such a great concept.

How 'bout we just agree that season 5 of 24 pwns the whole damn trilogy. :up:

Are you kidding me? Wolverine is world famous for falling to his knees and crying. lol Half his pictures are him on his knees screaming something with a corpse in front of him.

All of Cyclops' crying moments involve Jean (which makes sense). Although recently Emma screwed with his head and made him cry a little but hey, she's psychic.......Just saying it's not like they've never cried in the comics. Especially when it comes to this subject matter of love.

Savage said:
Are you kidding me? Wolverine is world famous for falling to his knees and crying. lol Half his pictures are him on his knees screaming something with a corpse in front of him.

All of Cyclops' crying moments involve Jean (which makes sense). Although recently Emma screwed with his head and made him cry a little but hey, she's psychic.......Just saying it's not like they've never cried in the comics. Especially when it comes to this subject matter of love.

I still think their comic book counterparts are tougher. The movies never explained (or showed) why Cyke is such a great field leader or what seperates Wolverine from just about every other movie badass. With the comics we know that Cyke is such a great leader because he has had years of experience and takes no nonsense from anyone.

Wolvie is different from every other badass because despite the fact he has been screwed in the head by the government and has every right to let himself go crazy and act like a murderous animal he holds it all back and tries his best to protect people who would rather see him dead. Since the movies were primarily focused on Wolverine, we were able to see a glimpse of his hardships, but due it being "team" (and I use that term loosely) movies and limited time frame we were'nt able to see what Logan had to go through in order to become a decent human being rather than just some loon running around the Canadian forest in his underwear.

When Cyke cries over Jean in the comics, we know that he is a very strong and brave man who just lost someone who has been through a lot of ***** with him. When Cyke cries over losing Jean in the movies I can't bring myself to care since I don't really know how serious Jean and Scott were about each other. I guess Singer didn't feel that was important enough to elaborate on. I'm cool with movie Wolverine crying over Xavier because Prof. X helped out Logan more than anyone else in the whole trilogy.

And of course all of this is just my opinion, which means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of message boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"