X-Men 3: Shocking news from E3

nolan's roll'n

Superhero
Reaction score
On Friday watching E3 on G4tv, one of the hosts said that the game will be carrying the franchise or something like that. They said that the only thing Breet Ratner didn't mess up on is the game. This means the movie is going to flop. I knew it was a mistake Fox made bringing in Brett Ratner, the guy who directed Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2.

Oh gawd...they're telling you the game is better than the movie at an E3 convention? Of course they are! They want you to stay home and play the video game.

i guess thats why hes a video game critic and not a film critic.

The news didn't really shock me because just watching the trailer from a a couple months back, I knew I had lost interest in the new X-men film. I think the same thing that happened to Batman & Robin will happen to this. They'll remake the franchise, with all new cast after several years. I bet the reboot will be way better and Fox won't be stupid enough to hire a director like Brett Ratner for a X-men film.

nolan's roll'n said:
On Friday watching E3 on G4tv, one of the hosts said that the game will be carrying the franchise or something like that. They said that the only thing Breet Ratner didn't mess up on is the game. This means the movie is going to flop. I knew it was a mistake Fox made bringing in Brett Ratner, the guy who directed Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2.

I love how you say this with such conviction. Like it's the ****ing Bible or something.

If the Internet just completely shut down for the next two weeks, life would much better.

Boba_Fett_123 said:
If the Internet just completely shut down for the next two weeks, life would much better.

Weren't movies better before there was an internet?

Kevin Perpeira said this. He's also the host of Attack of the show.

I don't see any movie until I get Kevin Perpeira's opinion on it. :rolleyes:

It was those two guys who haven't seen the movie

A thread was made on this days ago.

nolan's roll'n said:
Kevin Perpeira said this. He's also the host of Attack of the show.
Well then that changes everything now dosn't it? :rolleyes:

Im sick of every ****ing loser out there starting his own thread. In the past 2 days over a dozen useless, moronic, and utterly ******ed threads have been created. This being one of them.

Fall and die.

you people are being way to judgemental and *****y over a movie you havent even seen yet,its almost pathetic

nolan's roll'n said:
They said the Video Game was good. Lol Woaw that tell's you something right there. Also may i add. Plus...you watch G4 Lol Woaw LOL

TheShadow said:
They said the Video Game was good. Lol Woaw that tell's you something right there. Also may i add. Plus...you watch G4 Lol Woaw LOL

so tru my good friend:up:

G4 is a joke, the video game wont be that good... lol

The game will be good as will the movie

They were ****ing joking when they said that. They've been taking shots at X-Men 3 since it was announced Brett Ratner was directing. Watch the movie before you say it will flop.

This thread is hilarious. :D

Shocking.

The game has been reviewed already and it got 4* out of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back