X-Men 3 Wallpapers

OMG! I love the one with all the xmen and brotherhood from the 3 movies. awesome job! :)

Ryo Jin said:
I've posted these God knows when. I gave proper credit to those that helped [Can't remember who now]. Here they are again slightly retouched.

x3allstarmanipfinalkq0.jpg

x3wallpaperfinalfl9.jpg

Bumpin' this ****. I swear, everytime I post something kickass it always happens to be at the end of a page and no one gets to see it. So here it is at the top of the new page!

Ryo Jin said:
Bumpin' this ****. I swear, everytime I post something kickass it always happens to be at the end of a page and no one gets to see it. So here it is at the top of the new page!

LOL :p

Neto Magnus said:
I'm planning on doing a series of X-Men Line-Ups wallpapers. Here's the first wave.

originalxmen1024ct9.jpg
Ya know, I like this. Seeing how most of the character and color designs in the comics were there merely for visual stimulation and character distinction, I'm thinking that something like that could actually look pretty good. The colors all the same, but the stitchings and patterns being different, like in the newer comic incarnation..

-TNC

wow....jean is hot in that one!!(cyke too of course!!)

This was kinda rushed but I think it came out fine. It was supposed to have Toad and John Hurt as Mastermind but I couldn't fit them in so I just stuck with the family. Scarlet Witch is Kim Delaney and Quicksilver is Neal McDonough. Oh, and they're on Asteroid M by the way.

brotherhood1024di8.jpg

Neto Magnus said:
I'm planning on doing a series of X-Men Line-Ups wallpapers. Here's the first wave.

originalxmen1024ct9.jpg

love them!! :wow: waiting 4 more...:yay:

Neto Magnus said:
Thanks man. I'm actually working on a huge wallpaper with all the X-men. Although the iceslide might be hard to do. Here's a list of what I am doing at the moment:
- 60s Brotherhood
- Giant Size X-men
- ALL the X-Men
- ALL the Brotherhood

and these are maybes:
- Xavier's Students
- X-men Blue Team
- X-men Gold Team

lol and of course my 2 year long project of ALL the Marvel movie characters.
cool

Neto Magnus said:
btw, Sven what happened to your fansite? You ever think about bringing that back?
I had to delete my fansite. No, i don't bringing that back, because I don't have a lot of time.

Neto Magnus said:
This was kinda rushed but I think it came out fine. It was supposed to have Toad and John Hurt as Mastermind but I couldn't fit them in so I just stuck with the family. Scarlet Witch is Kim Delaney and Quicksilver is Neal McDonough. Oh, and they're on Asteroid M by the way.

brotherhood1024di8.jpg

erm...woah....thats all i can say :wow: :woot:

neto...you think you can do ones in their tas costumes? i think storm would be the easiest to do.

This is a really strange wallpaper, kinda creepy and moody, I tried to get a "amateur picture taken by a photographer" feeling, but, somehow, when I put it in my desktop, I just fell in love with it...Not my best, but sure the one I've got more surprised with...

wall1mn0.jpg

I dig it. I set it as my background. :D

wow, guys, thank you so much for the answers, I thought no one would like it. Thank you so much :up:

flavio_lebeau said:
This is a really strange wallpaper, kinda creepy and moody, I tried to get a "amateur picture taken by a photographer" feeling, but, somehow, when I put it in my desktop, I just fell in love with it...Not my best, but sure the one I've got more surprised with...

wall1mn0.jpg

awsome!! did u make it wid photoshop?? ur a genius!! its not creepy. its like x-men is. i luv it!! its my wallpaper 2!!
can u plz teach me photoshop?? plz plz plz?? pm me. i wanna learn. thanx.

Flavio you gotta be kidding abt it not being nice...

Its great! What effects did u use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"