X-men Actors GALLERY thread

Discussion in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' started by Angamb, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Angamb Registered

In the long wait until first official photos from the characters of this awaited sequel, I think it would be cool to enjoy some of the best photos from our x-men actors, for those who like photography and enjoy this type of stuff.
    And since this sequel will unite both FC actors and original trilogy names too, we can share any photo we want.

Soooo, lets enjoy the journey :word:

2. Angamb Registered

Ill start with the ultimate Emma Frost of our xmen movie universe.

Here are some January Jones photos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    one of my faves:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Love this one too:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

They could easily give a new hairstyle for Emma Frost in DOFP but I hope they keep her hair long. And I want her hair to look really sophisticated and elegant.

4. Angamb Registered

I think the photo above the last one is a GREAT look for Emma.

Its elegant but sexy at the same time, and has a more current vibe to it, which I think works better for January.

just make it a BIT longer, and it would be perfect to me

5. josh8 Registered

Good choice! I agree, she needs that old Hollywood hair.

6. JP Smelly

Too bad she can't pull any of this off in motion. :(

7. Mulholland-Jr Registered

Yeah, she's pretty awkward.

8. EnDz0n3 Marvel Legend

[​IMG]

Okay Fassbender next! LOL

9. Filmboy Registered

So Emma Frost is going to be Magneto's henchwoman in the sequel??

Magneto is one lucky guy, he has three henchwomen working for him...Mystique, Insect girl and Emma Frost.

10. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

I honestly don't think they need to include Angel Salvadore. If they ditch her, I would be delighted.

11. def28 Registered

Yeah, Magneto got hooked up.

Sucks for the X Men during the 60s haha. They need some ladies asap.

12. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

I don't think the 60s X-Men needs new member/s right now since the future X-Men team might join them in battle. But I would love it if they bring in Polaris or Dazzler to the team.

13. def28 Registered

I think they need at least one X Girl added on the team. They only have like three members on the roster. They could barely win without Emma, Magneto and Mystique fighting them.

14. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

Like I said, I don't think they would need at least one X Girl added on the team especially if the X-Men from the future like Storm, Rogue or Shadowcat might join them in the battle to fight the Brotherhood.

And if they added a new X Girl to the 60s team and we haven't seen that character before, I'm afraid they might not give her (for example, Polaris) a proper introduction since the cast from the original trilogy might just outshine her.

15. def28 Registered

Polaris I can see being a problem, mainly cause shes a fan fav who wont get the attention. Then the simlar powers and Mags relationship thing would just ask more questions.

Its likely only one X men will go back and even then its 4 X Men vs 6 Brotherhood.And they still may not have an X Girl on their team. I also dont really buy that Prof X wouldnt find other mutants between the two flicks. Who knows...

16. Angamb Registered

I love this discussion and would like to answer too.... but... isnt this the gallery topic?

:D

17. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

They could easily get away with Polaris' powers, manipulating metal is not the only thing that she can do. She can do force fields, concussive blasts and energy waves.

And I doubt only one X-Men will go back. This is their opportunity to mix the original cast with the new cast, I don't think they will just 1 send person from the future to go to the past.

18. def28 Registered

I believe in 616 thats all due to her Magnetism abilities. Dont know much about her Ultimate counter part though. I like her alot, I just see even more problems being brought in down the road if they keep her in the 60s, have her ability being Magnetism and not using a Magneto connection. Not saying it cant be done, if they add her and make it work more power to them. Im sure she could add some visual effects as well, guess Im just really for not having her introduced unless shes related to Mags. Just my preference for her. Hell, even with Dazzler Id rather see her introduced in modern times. Electro 80s thorowback is huge right now, put in a lil disco with the modern edm vibe and she fits right in. Could do some cool stuff with her on how she would enhance her shows and sounds.

Not saying it wont happen but I dont see much evidence right now that lends to multiple X Men being brought to the 60s. Some if not most those characters need to die or be captured to put weight on the future. Having all of them escape back in time would lighten the dramatics quite a bit. Be holding back. They only need one person to give the warning.

#18 def28, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  19. Electrix Registered

20. Angamb Registered

thanks for posting, Electrix!

cool to see new pics from Halle... because they are recent, right?

I like her look and style, but not sure if its because of the makeup but I think she looks a bit older than what she really is. And is posing too serious taking into account past photoshoots.

But cool photos, specially the first two

21. X-Maniac High Evolutionary

I'd like a reference to Angel Salvadore and Riptide being captured, while on a mission for Magneto. That mission could even tie into the plot of what Magneto is up to, regarding the eventual assassination attempt. Or perhaps Moira could mention (to Xavier?) that the CIA picked up 'two of Magneto's cronies' and show a file with their images clipped to the front.

They should be written out in a natural way rather than just ditching them, so that there is a flow/continuity to this franchise.

22. X-Maniac High Evolutionary

Halle looks like Victoria Beckham, with that expression. But I'd like to see Storm in some slinky outfits at some point.

23. X-Maniac High Evolutionary

She looks so Emma-ish in those shots. Now January just needs a bit more swagger and a sardonic attitude and we're there!

24. Angamb Registered

lol at Victoria Beckham, but I get the point :D

Id like to see a more african Storm on screen, but that would probably be weird for general viewers, after her normal look on X3, specially

25. Mulholland-Jr Registered

Rose Byrne next please. :wow: