Apocalypse X-Men Apocalypse News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no freedom from me, only freedom through me!

Sure hope that is one of Apocalypse's lines in the movie. Bryan has already said they've taken some of his quotes from TAS and used them. Just like from the ashes of their world was in TAS.

To be expected. Probably a lot of the "grey sky" issues were because they didn't finish putting all the details in.

True everything that led up to 1973 still remains. All of Logan's history with the wars. Which is fine. Because they were great bits in Origins.

They ignored the issue of wolverine being in vietnam In DOFP.

ANyone have a comparison?
Untitled-27d8bb.jpg

They ignored the issue of wolverine being in vietnam In DOFP.
The vietnam war lasted quite a few years. He could have been there anytime during it and not in 1973 at that exact moment he woke up in NYC. Also 1973 was pretty much the end of Vietnam War.

I'm so ready for this trailer tomorrow I cannot wait. I'm really hoping to hear Shipps accent.

looks like the final film has even more destrucon behind apocalypse than we saw in previous trailers.

with may approaching we will find have the answer soon to big question.Does wolverine make appearance in Apocalypse or not.although we probally won't know till after the premiere.

edit

Last edited:
The vietnam war lasted quite a few years. He could have been there anytime during it and not in 1973 at that exact moment he woke up in NYC. Also 1973 was pretty much the end of Vietnam War.

not that it matters anymore but stryker in origins came to see wolverine and sabrettoth In prison In vietnam and In DOFP it appears stryker only took notice of him In paris.

regardless it seemed like singer wanted us to forget the danny huston version of stryker and for us to see Josh Helman as younger version of brain Cox's version only.

That's almost an entirely different looking shot. I'm really happy with how crisp and bright this movie looks at times.

Looking at Josh Helman in the last trailer, I can definitely buy him as a younger version of Brian Cox's Stryker.

not that it matters anymore but stryker in origins came to see wolverine and sabrettoth In prison In vietnam and In DOFP it appears stryker only took notice of him In paris.

regardless it seemed like singer wanted us to forget the danny huston version of stryker and for us to see Josh Helman as younger version of brain Cox's version only.

It looks like Singer goes by Origins non-canon to be honest. The story we're given is that from Logan in Vietnam, he's captured in military prison until recruited by Stryker. DOFP I don't even think has past Logan with dog tags, and is alone working with mobsters, a stark contrast to Origins's babysitting Victor.

Wow, Xavier's estate is apparently worth almost $76 million USD! :wow:

tumblr_o5zqob1giB1rplw95o1_1280.png

He has a visor later on when Scott comes to the mansion a lot of things are happening at once so it's no time to sit and make a visor right then.
Lol exactly, and things like creating a visor so complex for scott isn't just made over night.

Bryan has already said they've taken some of his quotes from TAS and used them. Just like from the ashes of their world was in TAS.

Didn't know that. My favorite line of his from TAS is "I am far beyond mutants as they are beyond you." I'll be pretty stoked if it makes it to the film.

The trailer tomorrow really seems like it's going to bring it, judging from a fan who attended the Broadway Festival in LA today. Kinda makes me even more anxious, Fox seems really confident in the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"