Apocalypse X-Men Apocalypse News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've seen Wolverine in every X-Men film and for some reason his appearance still gets me just as excited as I was in 2000... Just wow. I'm not even a HUGE fan of Wolverine, he's top 10 for me, but damn. There's just something about Jackman's portrayal that's so alluring, even after all we've seen of him in previous films.

How many of you were reminded of the very first X-Men teaser? It had a similar sound effect and shot of Wolverines claws that got me just as hyped as I am today. Very nostalgic.

DRT5sAL.png

lK1rGVK.png

I still wish they hadn't changed the claws. I liked them being over the back of the hand. The design of them were perfect in X1 and 2, never to be as perfect again.

after some of other things they have done people really think they will just have wolverine disappear entirely from X-Men films and not recast?

If when they redo phoenix,and i say that is given now,they want to ignore DOFP ending+wolverine solo film so they can adopt jean's death that means only things of jackman really part of official "Contunity" is FC cameo,1973 scenes of DOFP,and Apocalypse role.people then think if they recast james bond and batman they couldn't
recast Wolverine?

X-23 is rumored to be in new wolverine film set in future.the X-Men films are set In past.and it's open question how long the wolverine solo film will be part of "Contunity"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"