Apocalypse X-Men Apocalypse News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we expect world peace when there is not peace in internet forums? :'(
Stop the negativity! Stop it!
tumblr_mvqo4amXum1qezrapo3_250.gif

IMDB. Like others have said, he was terrific in both mud and joe. He also has a great performance in The Stanford Prisoner experiment.

Exactly I don't know why people are trying to downplay Tye, he is currently our Cyclops not Holland. I honestly don't even know why they are being compared and people keeping coming for his looks is really juvenile. Also Tye has held his own in many films he has gotten acclaim for so let's not dog him like he is some unknown wannabe.

Exactly I don't know why people are trying to downplay Tye, he is currently our Cyclops not Holland. I honestly don't even know why they are being compared and people keeping coming for his looks is really juvenile. Also Tye has held his own in many films he has gotten acclaim for so let's not dog him like he is some unknown wannabe.

... I'm not seeing anyone in this thread downplaying Tye... in fact there were only two people talking about him.. one was about who was hotter . Which has nothing to do with his skill , and the only other talk was me simply asking what people saw him in to think he's so great... I was genuinely curious...

No one was downplaying Tye.. so not sure why people are acting like they suddenly need to defend him as if he was...

People need to quit being so defensive.. you can question something without meaning it's a negative attack....

Last edited:
So pumped for opening night really considering going dark until the 27th

Just this evening i reserved tickets for the X-Men marathon at my local cinema. I'm so pleased right now because it was looking like they were NOT going to join in on the fun!:woot:

XMEN_images.png
https://www.utopolis.nl/nl/events/365

If my math is correct, similar marathons are been done in 31 cities throughout the country on 36 screens!:DV: More details are available here, here, here, here, here and here.

... I'm not seeing anyone in this thread downplaying Tye... in fact there were only two people talking about him.. one was about who was hotter . Which has nothing to do with his skill , and the only other talk was me simply asking what people saw him in to think he's so great... I was genuinely curious...

No one was downplaying Tye.. so not sure why people are acting like they suddenly need to defend him as if he was...

People need to quit being so defensive.. you can question something without meaning it's a negative attack....

Your not seeing anyone downplaying him but yet since he was cast people or a person keeps taking shots at his looks not simply saying they find someone else attractive or do you think insulting someone's eyes or mouth is ok. It was mentioned even up here what movies Tye was apart of that got acclaim now people just seem to forget yes those are downplaying him just because one mentioned he is better actor than Holland,again I don't understand why these two are being compared was he in the running for Cyclops? My defense on Tye was people should stop coming for his looks, once again saying someone else is more "cute" is fine but taking hits at his looks isn't. It's not being defensive so get that out your head and understand what it is I'm saying. People complain about stop making certain types of wars on these boards but yet they make comments like they do to start a war. So no it's not being defensive so at least from me so that comment isn't to me.

Here in Belgium, they are also promoting special X-Men nights (DOFP + Apocalypse) on May 17. However, the Rogue Cut is quite fresh and I've seen it a lot since its release so I'll manage to wait one more day and go on May 18.

These talks about the boys are rather refreshing after new cast vs OT cast, the costumes and JLaw. Y'all can have Sheridan and Holland. I'll have Kodi.

No reason to compete the 2 actors really since its ok to find one cuter then the other.
I started this I guess... seriously I was only giving Psylocke a hard time. I don't care who thinks nor is more attractive. I was just teasing good God....

IMDB. Like others have said, he was terrific in both mud and joe. He also has a great performance in The Stanford Prisoner experiment.

Right I said this earlier when I blanketed him with his cast mates about being talented newcomers. The kids got talent.

Your not seeing anyone downplaying him but yet since he was cast people or a person keeps taking shots at his looks not simply saying they find someone else attractive or do you think insulting someone's eyes or mouth is ok. It was mentioned even up here what movies Tye was apart of that got acclaim now people just seem to forget yes those are downplaying him just because one mentioned he is better actor than Holland,again I don't understand why these two are being compared was he in the running for Cyclops? My defense on Tye was people should stop coming for his looks, once again saying someone else is more "cute" is fine but taking hits at his looks isn't. It's not being defensive so get that out your head and understand what it is I'm saying. People complain about stop making certain types of wars on these boards but yet they make comments like they do to start a war. So no it's not being defensive so at least from me so that comment isn't to me.

You will see comments like this in every forum... if something talking abouts someone's looks there's going to be people who like and dislike and pick apart. It's actually pretty common and completely ok and not downplaying anyone.. not everyone finds everyone attractive

When the convo is about looks in the first place people are going to comment positives and negatives based on their personal prefrences... it's not really a "big to do" so being overly defensive about it comes off incredibly bizarre.

It's completely normal conversation especially in context

Especially when backing up a reason.. Psylocke did nothing wrong by comparing looks and personality.. that's kinda what someone does when deciding if someone is attractive or not

I inadvertently started it BeholdMe it was a joke turned way too deep. You and I both know about Psylockes need to ridicule things but if anyone says anything to Psy they get extra defense mode. I was just thinking how Holland isn't attractive. I wouldn't say "looks like he'll grow into a serial killer" even if I thought that.:o

Psylocke has been finding every opportunity to bash the new kids though specifically Tye and it's getting old.

You will see comments like this in every forum... if something talking abouts someone's looks there's going to be people who like and dislike and pick apart. It's actually pretty common and completely ok and not downplaying anyone.. not everyone finds everyone attractive

When the convo is about looks in the first place people are going to comment positives and negatives based on their personal prefrences... it's not really a "big to do" so being overly defensive about it comes off incredibly bizarre.

So because it happens in the forums means it's ok to do so, no it dosent it's not right and as I said juvenile to insult someone's looks people do that because they are unhappy about their own lives. If you think it's completely normal conversation to insult someone's looks going past saying this person isn't attractive to actually picking out certain things on a person that isn't normal. As I said repeatedly saying Holland is "cuter" than Tye is fine but not talking about someone's eyes or lips or something of that nature that's something I will not just stand by and and laugh at or not speak up about it's not funny or cute saying things like that. Just like the poster in the Storm thread it's unnecessary and it's only a few who do this things so yes it needs to stop, because the majority of us here don't just make comments like that.

Don't worry, talking and comparing about someone's look may be a bit shallow but it's clearly to be taken with a grain of salt. :)

Anyone know if this image is from the M&M x-men apocalypse ad?

ChO18jeWIAAWxiN.jpg:large

M&M'S® Brand ‏@mmschocolate
Why are Red and Yellow tied up? Check back on 5/2 to find out!

I am thinking nightcrawler from the blue but i dunno, could be completely wrong.

Especially when backing up a reason.. Psylocke did nothing wrong by comparing looks and personality.. that's kinda what someone does when deciding if someone is attractive or not
Oh whatever there are respectful and disrespectful ways to talk about people Psylocke was making fun of him. That's like two guys talking about how hot a girl is by comparing breast sizes. It in no way is normal or right in this context to name call.

I inadvertently started it BeholdMe it was a joke turned way too deep. You and I both know about Psylockes need to ridicule things but if anyone says anything to Psy they get extra defense mode. I was just thinking how Holland isn't attractive. I wouldn't say "looks like he'll grow into a serial killer" even if I thought that.:o

Psylocke has been finding every opportunity to bash the new kids though specifically Tye and it's getting old.

I agree about the Tye part and that's what I don't like. I honestly don't know how Hollands looks so I'm not even going to speak on his looks. I just like people saying I'm defensive or possibly wrong for saying stop taking digs at someone's looks which is why I reposted the Cyclops picture. Holland isn't Cyclops he is currently Spider-Man so what he isn't people's cup of tea.

:up:
Wow...this is pretty incredible. Would love to see X2 on the big screen again!
Here in Belgium, they are also promoting special X-Men nights (DOFP + Apocalypse) on May 17. However, the Rogue Cut is quite fresh and I've seen it a lot since its release so I'll manage to wait one more day and go on May 18.

They're doing similar double bills in Germany, France etc. It's good to see!:woot:
Anyone know if this image is from the M&M x-men apocalypse ad?

ChO18jeWIAAWxiN.jpg:large

I am thinking nightcrawler from the blue but i dunno, could be completely wrong.
It's about time they released the commercial online.

Oh whatever there are respectful and disrespectful ways to talk about people Psylocke was making fun of him. That's like two guys talking about how hot a girl is by comparing breast sizes. It in no way is normal or right in this context to name call.

*eyeroll* you're blowing it way out of proportion Psylocke was hardly attacking the guy

*eyeroll* you're blowing it way out of proportion Psylocke was hardly attacking the guy

I'm not just talking about today though it is in no way okay... Psylocke has been in Tye's board attacking his looks too. Idc what you think it was disrespectful. If I don't like how someone looks my first thought isn't to name call i just say imo not my type. Why would that have been so hard?

I'm not just talking about today though it is in no way okay... Psylocke has been in Tye's board attacking his looks too. Idc what you think it was disrespectful. If I don't like how someone looks my first thought isn't to name call i just say imo not my type. Why would that have been so hard?

I don't visit other x-threads, so can only judge based on the one i'm in. If this is steaming from else-where, maybe you should argue it there rather than bring drama into another thread that not everyone is privy to? regardless... if you don't like the posts.. just ignore them. you're not going to change their thoughts, and provoking them just creates a big "to do" that doesn't need to be done. No where on the hype is it (nor has it) ever been wrong to comment negatively on a celebrities looks.. or make fun of one... some people will find it funny, some people wont. ..Tye's not sitting at home crying over these posts.. and he's certainly not going to give anyone perks for standing up for him either.. so it's all trivial and petty on both sides if you ask me.

Wish you'd stop quoting that Spider-Man guy so I don't have to see his/her post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"