Apocalypse X-Men Apocalypse News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I think Taylor's in the movie similar to Beast in X2 probably.

I always wanted the female X-Men to drive to NYC from Westchester and have a cool conversation in the car like that movie Deathproof on the way to see Dazzler or Lila Chaney perform.

Because it would get in the news and generate buzz. Which it did. So many articles about Taylor Swift having a cameo in Apocalypse. Don't think Sophie was supposed to say that though lol.

Its false buzz though that when its revealed to be wrong will leave some people surprisingly disappointed

i still wonder whether swifts voice is heard singing some song maybe in the record store and its said to be dazzler in the movie

Its false buzz though that when its revealed to be wrong will leave some people surprisingly disappointed

i still wonder whether swifts voice is heard singing some song maybe in the record store and its said to be dazzler in the movie
She could easily be making a cameo and they needed it to be out there to generate interest and Sophie is the smartest choice. She's young and has a lot of followers.

Wonder what time we'll get social media reactions tonight...

Magneto power piece

[YT]2CY9zKhRfS8[/YT]

Nothing really new footage wise

Stay away from Total Film Mag's new article on the film, it's reveals quite a big thing from the 3rd act.

I'm kind of disappointed with the marketing on this one. The DOFP power pieces were really fun and kind of epic--these are okay but not nearly as good. I don't feel the "world doom" as I did with DOFP, or even X2.

Either they're really holding their cards to the chest on this movie, or there's not just that many surprises.

I think it's the former. Like someone said earlier the DOFP power pieces pretty much gave away everything.

Maybe I'm biased--being spoiled doesn't bother me like most people. I usually like these movies on the second viewing.

Maybe I'm biased--being spoiled doesn't bother me like most people. I usually like these movies on the second viewing.

It doesn't for me either. That's why I'm interested in that total mag article lol

Magneto power piece

[YT]2CY9zKhRfS8[/YT]

Nothing really new footage wise

I do spot two clips which are slightly different than what we got in in the trailers. Erik is looking sideways instead of with his eyes closed and screaming as something is being disintegrated all around him, plus there's another angle of Magneto moving thousands of metallic pieces.

tumblr_o6rdkidIQR1sqpx7ko5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6rdkidIQR1sqpx7ko1_1280.jpg

Hmmm does the green screen look kind of noticeable? Or maybe it just looks off because the backgrounds keep changing.

I am not very familiar with the comic version of Apocalypse, but do you think he will be a good villain in the movie? I mean, posing a real challenge to the X-Men and maybe kill someone?

It's kind of funny going to IMDB.those who claim apocalypse will be failure,this will be last X-men movie by fox,they will do as sony did and basicly turnover X-men to disney/marvel.

Of couruse they are using logic that because FF failed,and that bryan said said this will be his last X-men film.of course Singer has said nothing of the sort but reality is hard for those who want X-men films to fail.

big reason for spider-man situation was because of sony's sorry state.fox is nowhere near that state

there are also claims for some who claim to be in know.that says apocalypse and wolverine will be last of fox cinematic universe of X-men.and that deadpool will be retconned as being part of MCU and so will X-force and rebooted X_Men films.of course some people claimed to see civil war and were lying through their teeth since
they claimed cap died at end for instance which didn't happen

I find it hillarous after DOFP and deadpool people think fox will just hand X-men over to fox like sony did Spider-man.

Maybe. Just maybe. A collaboration between Fox and Marvel Studios might be possible... a few years from now. But the idea that Fox would just give up a $3.8 billion franchise is extremely funny to me. :woot:
Then again I'm in the camp that doesn't want the X-Men in the MCU anyway. I prefer mature themes, R-rated X-Force, Deadpool and Wolverine. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"