• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Apocalypse X-Men Apocalypse News and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
outside of the big four from FC and Lucas Till, nobody else from FC has returned.

Of course, if Cyclops, Jean and Storm were played by rising stars, Fox may want to keep them around for more that just one film.

Of course, if Cyclops, Jean and Storm were played by rising stars, Fox may want to keep them around for more that just one film.

This film Is suspose to be loosly based on Age of apocalypse so some of new
characters In it will likely be In it partly for power displays Like Havok,Banshee,
angel and hellfire mutants except for Shaw In First Class.

exactly. Thats why Kimberg mentioned the idea of finding new young actors from indie and festival movies, to make them become stars too.
Quite smart, if u ask me

Absolutely - that's how they were able to get Lawrence and Hoult. They'd be smart to nab some actors that are either not well known or moderately well known either through some smaller movies or on television.

Some of the younger to mid-twenties actors/actresses on Game of Thrones or some other shows are absolutely ripe for the picking for the big screen.

The FC cast contract expires with APocalypse and who knows If they will resign
Rumors say Jennifer lawrence,who will be biggest star In AAPocalypse with no OT cast In film,and Nicholas Hoult are ready to leave.

If Hugh Jackman Is ready to make third wolverine his last film that means goodbye to OT cast.

So what would make more money a reboot which uses characters familar to GA or X-force which has characters unknown to GA.

They are not gonna give up 17 years of history, just because some actors aren't gonna return. They could continue without Hugh Jackman for at least 2 more films and this is Fox, we all know that they will continue to milk this as long as the money is there. And like I said, they are not gonna end this current film series with a Wolverine solo film.

A reboot would probably would put a bad taste in people's mouth because: a. its too soon, b. the cast members of the 2014 X-Men film aren't old to retire yet, c. look what is happening to the Amazing Spider-Man right now.

other OT actors will join Jackman In third wolverine

Look who's counting chickens before they hatch.

Last edited:
thanks for revealing that info :dry:
I hadnt watched any clip

Sorry nothing is actually specifically stated in that clip, it's very vague. People are jumping to conclusions.

I hope so, I read that and hated the idea. I cant with more underuse of more female characters on this franchise

well emma sucked a mean one in FC anyway so whatevs

But the clip defently hints at emma and Banshee joinging angel and Azarel's fates.Considering a lot of comic book films kill off villain In one film this isn't surprising.

I don't think Banshee is dead cause in X2 during the commentary they said, "Siryn" is his daughter...maybe he just left the institute and tried to be a part of society

^Well as if the actual film made it clear that Siryn's dad is Banshee. Family connections like that aren't established yet.

As long as they don't mention Banshee/Emma are dead, they could come back and not confuse fans.

^true

I hope we get a Apocalypse vs Magneto fight just like in XME! Two mega mutants squaring off would be a miss opportunity & we don't need another X3 situation i.e Colossus vs Juggernaut, Rogue vs any one & Dark Phoenix vs the X-Men

If Singer wants to use a young Kurt, how old would he be? I mean, if he's aiming for 15+, we'd have to assume Raven gave birth in '67 or something. Yeah, after First Class. Also Azazel is presumably dead, so it'd be before DOFP no matter what. Hope we get a hint.

Just because they are being filmed back to back doesn't mean they will be linked though, it sounds more so they can keep jackmans physical shape

ugh. They can't help themselves apparently. The guy has been on screen enough for crying out loud. That leaves less and less for potential Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler, Gambit, Quicksilver, and who ever else they want to add.

You forget Apocalypse is looking to have a lot of focus on Xavier,Magneto,Mystique,Beast
as this Is last film they are under contract for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"