• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Apocalypse X-Men Apocalypse News and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does the casting of Tatum as Gambit in Apocalypse mean that shooting of the film is later this year?

It will be shooting In 2015.

Okay. I would assume this means that unknowns or lesser known names are going to play Cyclops, Storm and Jean Grey and that there will be an audition process for those three?

Yeah it's likely they are going unknown or lesser know for cyclops,storm,and Jean.

Still the addition of Tatum will already add to a very impressive cast.

Yep you have the 4 first class main actors.Hugh jackman. And now tatum. And will they try to get a recgonable actor to play Apocalypse.

??? When did Jackman confirm? I'm reading the latest and LSD and Jackman said they'd "like" to do them back to back if at all (with Wolverine 3). I'm not saying he wouldn't do it but it's hardly confirmation. Obviously they'd still need big names facing off against Apocalypse, so it wouldn't shock me if he's in. Only to take away more screen time from Scott/Jean again I presume. Honestly, it may be a small role that leads into Wolverine 3, like climax or after credit scene.

Yep you have the 4 first class main actors.Hugh jackman. And now tatum. And will they try to get a recgonable actor to play Apocalypse.

they may decide for a 12 Years a Slave reunion if they want to pursue Lupita Nyong'o as Storm and Benedict Cumberbatch as Mr. Sinister.

I wonder if Gambit will end up being one of the Horsemen like he was in the comics?

??? When did Jackman confirm? I'm reading the latest and LSD and Jackman said they'd "like" to do them back to back if at all (with Wolverine 3). I'm not saying he wouldn't do it but it's hardly confirmation. Obviously they'd still need big names facing off against Apocalypse, so it wouldn't shock me if he's in. Only to take away more screen time from Scott/Jean again I presume. Honestly, it may be a small role that leads into Wolverine 3, like climax or after credit scene.

They more or less confirmed unofficially he would be back In interviews

People at world premiere said he said DOFP would solve question if he would be returning
There Is according to others a major cliffhanger In DOFP with wolverine being draged out of lake by Mystique after his mind returns to 2023

Let's not count the chickens yet. Confirmation without confirmation isn't a confirmation. I am guilty in assuming Jackman wouldn't be in this, but since I think it will be the last X-film for a while I can see him having a cameo role. I don't see him being featured and cutting screen time from the characters the fans have wanted all this time, and the whole reason why DOFP did what it did was to avoid this scenario. So if Jackman shows up in a supporting role and to setup Wolverine 3, then it works even better. I am thinking it will be a Halle Berry type of role.

Apocalypse has pretty much always had his horsemen, hasn't he? From his first appearance on. Didn't his horsemen show up even before his first major introduction/reveal in the comics?

So will Ben Foster return? I hope so. That's another good casting that was underused. Don't screw up continuity any more! We can ignore Origins but DOFP already has some X3 cast returning so they should keep with that. Have Archangel physically time travel, that works for me.

Personally I'd love the apocalypse to be origins of apocalypse including the formation of the xmen involving the young versions of storm, jean and cyke.

Them I'd like a second apocalypse film with the OT.... This could be their 2018 film idea...I think think apocalypse Is a big enough character for this to happen..... His four horsemen might work best in the second film.

Well they had an idea for a X4 film back in 2011 and Lauren Shuler Donner said, that that X4 leads to X5. She even mentioned Days of Future Past when she was asked about doing a 4th X-Men film with the OT cast.

Although time travel In DOFP makes events of trilogy happening questionable
producers talk future
http://www.superherohype.com/featur...producers-on-the-future-of-the-x-men#/slide/1

They talk about moving status quoe closer to trilogy

Xavier starting school
Beast closer to Kelsey Grammer beast
Mystique realigned with Magneto

As well as talking about the upcoming movie, Shuler Donner and Parker confirmed that X-Men: Apocalypse will be set in the '80s as previously reported and that it will follow the group introduced in "First Class" while also introducing the young Cyclops, Jean Grey and Storm.

The group introduced in First Class? :wow::wow::wow:

Banshee is dead.
Havok is fighting in Vietnam.
Quicksilver will not return.

What "team" ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members