X-Men Avatar Contest Voting Thread

fruity said:

Lol. Because It's not true. We all know you are a hundred million times better than that.:)

Oh so it's not funny....:(

:D

Thanks for humouring me but I can recognize talent :)....and you and Roma have it in spades....not to discredit the others because the others are really good too, but those were the only two I could picture everyone wearing because they were unique....

Ok, enough with the compliments, you guys are making me shy :O, just vote already :D

Roma said:
I use a combination of PS CS, IR and GIF Animator 5

Damn im not even sure what those first three programs are:confused: :(

keep bumping the thread to get as many people to vote as much as possible...that'll confuse the noobs SO MUCH.

hunter rider said:
Damn im not even sure what those first three programs are:confused: :(

:p

Photoshop CS
Imageready
Ulead GIF Animator 5

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
keep bumping the thread to get as many people to vote as much as possible...that'll confuse the noobs SO MUCH.

No need to bump, the thread is sticky

Fruity you got my vote :up: All are beautiful though! It was an hard choice... :p

Voted for Fruity. I really like that one (but it was a tough choice between that one and Roma's)

Your avatar is amazing, Celestio. I loved the choices of images you used. And also, the logo at the end. Great job.

Darkie, you have a great style, especially with the borders and unique presentations of texts. Keep it up.

It's hard to come up with words that greatly compliment your talent, fruity. You have one of the most unique style I have ever seen. It's slick. It's eye-catching. It's original. Amazingly done, fruity. You're definitely one of the best.

hunter rider, I saw your previous Mission: Impossible 3 avatar with two animations vertically next to each other. I don't think I've seen that style anywhere else. Glad to see you're doing the same with this one.

And last, but not least, Roma -- I liked how you erased the inside of the X and showed all the goodies from the trailer clips. I hope you will keep up this style in the future. Great work, really.

Ultimate Movie Man, I see you've chosen the popular one that has received many positive comments over the avatar thread. Loving the golden effect there. It really suits well with a character like Angel.

Bow to the Queen of Simplicity -- weatherwitch. You make great simple avatars, weatherwitch. I just stumbled across your LiveJournal. Lots of great avatars on there, too.

There. Everyone happy? All of the entries are well-done. It doesn't matter if you don't win. At least you guys put your heart and mind to it. That's what counts. ;)

Well i voted for roma only to bad she had no rogue in it :(

They're all really nice, but I had to go with Fruity's! :up:

Rogue makes boring avatars. :p She needs to start kicking and punching and ****.

She doesn't make boring avatars....thats bull**** i do agree she has to start kick ass....but what does scyclops do?? except being an ass....he only shoots with his optic blast...

MaleRogue said:
She doesn't make boring avatars....thats bull**** i do agree she has to start kick ass....but what does scyclops do?? except being an ass....he only shoots with his optic blast...
Dude. I was kidding. Calm down.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Dude. I was kidding. Calm down.

well duuuh i knew that...
i was just saying...
i just love Rogue :p....

MaleRogue said:
well duuuh i knew that...
i was just saying...
i just love Rogue :p....
Obviously.

Alright -- back on topic. More contest-talk! :up:

It was impossible to decide between Roma's and Fruity's!!! :(

But in the end I went for Fruity's, I liked it 0.00000000000000001% better.

Aww thanks Lex. I made that when I just got IR, probably should have improved it and reentered.

I must say, it was really hard to choose between fruity and Roma, but I ended up going with Roma. Whoever wins I'll be happy to use. :D

Lex, Fruity, Lex, Fruity, Lex, Fruity....!?

I can't decide... Sigh.

I vote for Lex. Because it's so *pretty*. :D

I have three votes? An hour ago, I had zero.

*cries*

*hugs Kira and the other two voters*

I don't care if I lose. These three votes just boosted my ego! Weeeeeeeeee! :p

Roma said:

------------------------
Darkie:

Darkie100.gif
Darkie75.gif
Darkie50.gif

Being a huge fan of Phoenix and i know you are lol, i love these the logo and the picture you used in it as well and the fire border so cool, so my vote went to you.

Everyone elses where so good and i liked you Lex's as well but i had to chose so i flipped a coin lol, but everyone has done so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"