Dark Phoenix X-Men: Dark Phoenix News and Speculation Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same Wanda getting over her dead brother in 1/2 movie?

How lame is it that Vision and Wanda can have a more developed relationship in just 2 1/4 films and amidst a cast of dozens, while Scott and Jean can't have the same in 17 years?

ot was erased with dofp and even then we only got 2 films with them.they were only introduced into rebooted series in apocalypse and dark phoenix is follow up so who knows how their relationship.besides it is ilrelvent now.X_men cinematic universe is ending with disney buying fox and x-men will be rebooted again so
it's all moot.

and wanda and vision is perfect example of relationship just because of comic anon.which can also be called out on cyclops-jean-wolverine triange or wa on cw's the flash.

After seeing A3's trailer, I just can't imagine how more epic Fantastic Four and the X-Men would be in a film under Marvel Studios. The teaser of The New Mutants and Deadpool 2 arent even close.

If it didn't happen with the Amazing Spider-Man film series, its also not gonna happen to a film series with 13 films that Marvel Studios didn't make. It's easier for them to start from scratch and not mind the continuity mess that Fox created along with Kinberg.

If Deadpool 2 is a commercial success I don't see they're abandoning this franchise. The same applied to New Mutants (and Gambit/Multiple Man/X-23).

bad place just reboot the main series & set everything in the same universe with Deadpool.

Each day I want Marvel to the get the rights back even more just to see this X-Men obsessed lovers non sense of "x-men haters" to end forever :funny:
annoying as bad place, man

If Deadpool 2 is a commercial success I don't see they're abandoning this franchise. The same applied to New Mutants (and Gambit/Multiple Man/X-23).

bad place just reboot the main series & set everything in the same universe with Deadpool.

Deadpool isn't more successful than the Avengers, Gotg, Capt. America, Iron Man and Spider-Man. Its just 1 property versus 8 to 10 Marvel properties already inducted into the MCU films. MCU wouldn't make room for Deadpool'z existing continuity. While Boone's New Mutants look so under budgeted, I doubt Marvel is thirsty to include that in their own universe.

Its all for one and one for all

They either keep the currentverse going or whats the point in avoiding one complication just for another

not going to happen.feige is going to reboot everything.r rated deadpool at marvel lol they aren't going to continue deadpool as it exsists.

gambit,multiple man,and x-23 are all dead when sale goes through.

x-men won't be deadpool supporting characters.they will be mcu supporting characters.

and there will be no sequels to new mutants.

this fantasy by some that fiege will continue anything fox has done over last 6 years is crazy.Dofp erased everything but first class so countruity of x-men films is now only 6 years old and will be 7 when dark phoenix ends x-men cinematic universe.

Each day I want Marvel to the get the rights back even more just to see this X-Men obsessed lovers non sense of "x-men haters" to end forever :funny:

those who want x-men cinematic universe to end are haters of x-men cinematic universe so shoe fits.

I find it anoying those who praise star trek discovery pissing on trek canon.

The scene in trailer with Wanda and Vision is embarrassing and only a little saved by the great Bettany.

Do you really wanna that thing?

Each time I see your condescending way of conversation about X-Men going to Disney I :whatever:. People have given genuine concerns about how they think that the film will take away some of the X-Men's uniqueness in the way they are represented. Not to mention how convoluted it would be. I see all these people wanting the merger say they want to see Jackman back as Wolverine in the MCU but want to dismantle the XMCU as if that makes any sense. Some of you have no idea how these merger agreements actually work.:whatever:

God damn I need a MCU X-MEN movie. No wonder fox moved X-MEN to November

People have given genuine concerns about how they think that the film will take away some of the X-Men's uniqueness in the way they are represented.
People have genunine concerns about X-Men sequels from Fox too.

Its all for one and one for all

They either keep the currentverse going or whats the point in avoiding one complication just for another
I doubt you dictate the solution for this?

Deadpool ain't even connected to the main movies right now.

New Mutants is to be discovered.
Who actually loves Claremont will be sad.
I hope you're beating the same tune if this movie doesn't respect the Dark Phoenix Saga at all and is instead something Kinberg made up.

Not that I don't already think that statement is wrong, I mean how much have they respected Claremont's work the last few years?

Last edited:
Each time I see your condescending way of conversation about X-Men going to Disney I :whatever:. People have given genuine concerns about how they think that the film will take away some of the X-Men's uniqueness in the way they are represented. Not to mention how convoluted it would be. I see all these people wanting the merger say they want to see Jackman back as Wolverine in the MCU but want to dismantle the XMCU as if that makes any sense. Some of you have no idea how these merger agreements actually work.:whatever:

Im not talking about users who speak with common sense, logic, respect and without an annoying attitude. It wasnt about you.

jackman isn't coming back.if fox wasn't being sold and they and disney decered to do one time event film of bringing mcu and x-mencu in story which has threat accross multiverse then maybe jackman could be back.

my opposion apart from disney becoming too big is having feige control x-men.i have listed untill i am blue in face all my concerns.i didn't have problem with infinity war teaser.it is coming off as cross between first avengers and civil war still don't want feige controling x-men.

yep i am crazy one after spending money and time on x-men films not to have it thrown all away for reboot.the time travel "Soft reboot" In DOFP Is about as far as i am willing to go.

when these things happen people who worked on exsisting films are all shown the door.yeah Kinberg would likely be done on x-men but so would
everyone else.

it baffles me why people think feige would keep making deadpool sequels when he didn't produce first 2 films and keep reynolds.Deadpool is part of
X-Men CInematic universe as much as some want to deny it.plus r rated
films forget it.

That Infinity War trailer didn't do it for me. Age of Ultron looked (aesthetically) better. The VFX don't look that impressive here.

Also, they took out scenes from the CC trailer. I expected more epicness.

That Infinity War trailer didn't do it for me. Age of Ultron looked (aesthetically) better. The VFX don't look that impressive here.

Also, they took out scenes from the CC trailer. I expected more epicness.
I really like the build-up from the first part of the trailer, but I didn't like how it looked visually either. Thanos is about as jarring as Steppenwolf. Guess I was just expecting something different.

I doubt you dictate the solution for this?

Deadpool ain't even connected to the main movies right now.

New Mutants is to be discovered.

I hope you're beating the same tune if this movie doesn't respect the Dark Phoenix Saga at all and is instead something Kinberg made up.

Not that I don't already think that statement is wrong, I mean how much have they respected Claremont's work the last few years?

What so you think marvel will pik and choose which films stay in their rebooted universe? What about the shows? Are they out? Its no less messy, infAct more so.

As for kinberg doing his own thing its no different to marvel and Dc

As much as I like the xmen universe (I've watched all movies in theaters and own all movies), I am 100% ok with Disney taking over the franchise. The xmen films are in need of a better creative team and fresh eyes. Plus we will finally get merch, video games, and cartoons.

What so you think marvel will pik and choose which films stay in their rebooted universe? What about the shows? Are they out? Its no less messy, infAct more so.
Kinberg is also letting The Gifted not be connected.

I really like the build-up from the first part of the trailer, but I didn't like how it looked visually either. Thanos is about as jarring as Steppenwolf. Guess I was just expecting something different.
The "war" stuff looked like something out of that Warcraft film :shrug:

But I'm hoping they're polishing those VFX. I mean the movie's still a long way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"