Dark Phoenix X-Men: Dark Phoenix News and Speculation Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, not all rainbows and butterflies people! GuestStar2004 that is a very accurate gif for the situation.

They won't be btw. That's unless Wolverine gets as popular in the MCU as he used to be in the comics then he will overthrow the entire situation and be the main star. It will be Fox's X-Men all over again x100000.

in your nightmares in any case. Marvel Studios is no Fox, and they will do a lot of things different than Fox. Marvel is smarter than that and we all know it

Noooooooo :( Wolverine is finally getting a break. I don't care about Logan's WWII adventures with Captain America. etc.

when x-men is rebooted at disney/marvel wolverine will totaly be among characters.

thinking it would just be first class the least popular x-men lineup ever is mistake.i have always felt when x-men be rebooted it would be similar to ultimate x-men lineup only with more colorful costumes.

singer choose x-men for first film from his viewing of x-men animated show.

now who knows how they would approach wolverine.he may simply get adamanturm in present and they avoid the long lived aspect of wolverine.

dark phoenix is giving you wolverine free film.if murdocks weren't selling maybe 1 or 2 more after dark phoenix but they are.

in your nightmares in any case. Marvel Studios is no Fox, and they will do a lot of things different than Fox. Marvel is smarter than that and we all know it

and if you think feige won't use wolverine your so wrong.feige was only intrested in spider-man for avengers.

if there is another avengers film after 2019 film wolverine so would be part of it.marvel in comics wolverine like crazy.they would again after disney buys fox.
you know the most popular x-men ever.

It will be Fox's X-Men all over again x100000.
Not gonna happen.

Speaking of FOX, you know who aren't getting a break from? The elephant in the room: MYSTIQUE.

Last edited:
the facts.

who are the stars of the Netflix shows? the heroes or supporting characters from their comics?............ the heroes: Daredevil, Jessica, Luke and Iron Fist.

who are the stars of the avengers franchise?....... Fury and Loki or the heroes?............ the heroes: Ironman, Cap, Thor, Widow, Doc Strange, Antman and co.

so who will be the stars of the X-Men franchise at Marvel?................................... :cwink:

Hopefully Cyclops, Storm, Xavier, Logan, Jean, Rogue, Bobby, Gambit, Betsy, Kitty, Colossus, Emma, Polaris, Havok, Banshee, Kurt, Warren, Beast, Bishop, Jubilee, Dazzler, Forge, Sunrise and not just Logan, Logan, Xavier, Erik, Logan, Erik, Logan, Erik, Xavier, Xavier, Wade, Raven and Raven.

Though I'd be happy if MCU could treat half of those 20+ characters that I listed better than Fox in 18 years.

Hopefully Cyclops, Storm, Xavier, Logan, Jean, Rogue, Bobby, Gambit, Betsy, Kitty, Colossus, Emma, Polaris, Havok, Banshee, Kurt, Warren, Beast, Bishop, Jubilee, Dazzler, Forge, Sunrise and not just Logan, Logan, Xavier, Erik, Logan, Erik, Logan, Erik, Xavier, Xavier, Wade, Raven and Raven.

Though I'd be happy if MCU could treat half of those 20+ characters that I listed better than Fox in 18 years.

you can bet on that.

I will be here 1st in line the day Marvel makes at least 3 x-men movies, to see the reaction from the fans that said over and over that Fox was better for the X-Men, and to see the comparisions between both versions. I wouldnt be surprised if 90% of the fans end saying that Marvel versions are their fave by then. :yay:

If I had my magic wand, I would release Dark Phoenix straight to DVD in January 2018 (yes in two months, no need to Polish it), so the next time, the public sees a X-Men team film in a theater, it would be produced by Marvel Studios and Feige. Not Kinberg.

:funny: :funny:

one step at the time, psylock. step by step lol. The young cast deserve their movie too (whatever your/our personal prefferences are). But they deserve a good treatment too (kinberg or not)

:funny: :funny:

one step at the time, psylock. step by step lol. The young cast deserve their movie too (whatever your/our personal prefferences are). But they deserve a good treatment too (kinberg or not)

I don't care about the younger cast, like I said before, that's not the cast I want to see in A X-Men film. So not a loss for me. That's like trying to force the public to go see Amazing Spider-Man 3 when Sony Already agreed to work with Marvel.

I wish this buy out discussions occurred earlier, so the audience wouldn't have to endure Dark Phoenix next year. Dark Phoenix is a collateral damage that needs to be removed out of the way IMO.

Because you clearly have one.:o
No, but I'm also not making unrealistic demands like releasing an unpolished rough cut of an expensive movie on DVD. We get that you don't like these versions of the characters, and you are entitled to that opinion, but that's really pushing it even for you.

Sweet mother of Jesus.

If X-Men goes to Disney/Marvel, they are not going to fully reboot and start fresh. That would be absolutely stupid. The X-Men franchise is the longest running superhero franchise ever with a deep and loyal fanbase.

Kevin will not scrap everything. And we should probably not even guarantee that Kevin will be the one who will be running the X-Verse once Disney purchases Fox. We don't know how the agreements will go.

Just fixed the timelines with the Infinity Stones or set the X-Men in a different multi-verse that CAN interact with MCU proper.

And those things that they will scrap Deadpool? :loco::loco::loco:

Also to add on the television side, Jeff Loeb runs Legion and The Gifted with Fox and he is closer to Ike than Feige. Those shows are not going anywhere.

The X-Men franchise is the longest running superhero franchise ever with a deep and loyal fanbase.
The Raimi movies had a deep and loyal fanbase.

The Webb movies had a deep and loyal fanbase.

The Nolan movies had a deep and loyal fanbase.

That matters zippo.

They started Daredevil, Elektra,Punisher, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man from scratch. It doesn't matter if its the longest running franchise, Fox have ran X-Men into the ground and have already killed Logan/Xavier. Start from scratch. These X-Men films from.Fox have never been part of the MCU and they don't need to be simple as that.

Tbh you just sound abit delusional at this point.

Its not gonna go how you might expect because everyone is to busy looking at the desired potential behind the idea rather then what would actually really happen if push comes to shove.

nah haters of x-men cinematic universe are too busy celebrating not realzing it won't be perfect in mcu.but who are we kidding they won't critize mcu at all.
they are what they call me blind mcu fans.i can call last stand and origins bad
and say i feel both first class and deadpool overrated.they are like every mcu film is great and better than every x-men film which i have heard.they bash me for calling deadpool overrated but they call dofp and logan overated.

once disney buys fox it will save me time and money.i might still go see the 2018 films and even poentally buy them on dvd but that will be it for me.

So what you think will happen is what will really happen, huh? You really think you have all the answers to everything.

I don't know whats gonna happen... but i can probably take a guess and say what probably sounds too good to be true for alot of people

For example arguing that i don't know if Marvel might just keep Deadpool,new mutants and gambit and reboot everything else... do i even have to say why that sounds incredibly messy? but apparently people feel marvel would actually do that?

I don't know whats gonna happen... but i can probably take a guess and say what probably sounds too good to be true for alot of people
More like, face it, you hate it that people might get what they want... lol.

Also to add on the television side, Jeff Loeb runs Legion and The Gifted with Fox and he is closer to Ike than Feige. Those shows are not going anywhere.

The TV shows don't impact the films, its just extra business for the producers and something to air in their respective network.

Sweet mother of Jesus.

If X-Men goes to Disney/Marvel, they are not going to fully reboot and start fresh. That would be absolutely stupid. The X-Men franchise is the longest running superhero franchise ever with a deep and loyal fanbase.

Kevin will not scrap everything. And we should probably not even guarantee that Kevin will be the one who will be running the X-Verse once Disney purchases Fox. We don't know how the agreements will go.

Just fixed the timelines with the Infinity Stones or set the X-Men in a different multi-verse that CAN interact with MCU proper.

And those things that they will scrap Deadpool? :loco::loco::loco:

of course they will.look at all of marvel studios history.feige isn't going to
do sequels to other studios film or carry on with the fox casts.

x-men isn't even longest running franchise anymore.dofp already rebooted with erasing of x 1-3,origins,and the wolverine

feige producing r rated films lol

The Raimi movies had a deep and loyal fanbase.

The Webb movies had a deep and loyal fanbase.

The Nolan movies had a deep and loyal fanbase.

That matters zippo.

15 years+ of building a franchise. One that even Kevin helped build. This is different than rebooting Spider-man, which was rebooted twice beforehand.

The audience have been with these characters for 15 years and are invested. You don't flush that down the toilet.

What you do is figure how ways to combine both universes that sense, and both have already introduced time travel, multi-verses, and changing realities. It's not that hard to do a soft-reboot without losing the DNA of what existed before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"