Dark Phoenix X-Men: Dark Phoenix News and Speculation Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you see the hypocrisy in saying everything would be fine and dandy if Disney take over for X-Men?

Well for starters, I don't think everything would be fine and dandy over Disney. But between Disney and Fox, I'd rather see X-Men under a film company who has yet to tarnish the brand. So I'm please that X-Men may finally go to Disney and the MCU family.

Black Widow has received more screen time than most X-Men not named Wolverine but very little in the way of actual character development. Can we not have X-Men with more screen time and actual character development?

Uh, yeah, you should. Why is that even a question? After all of your complaining about the short changing of characters, and out of all of the characters in the MCU you could have picked, you chose Black Widow, as though that’s the ideal? Cyclops should be on par with Captain America and Storm should be unlike anything the MCU has seen, not Black “hide the zucchini” Widow. Do better.

Your outrage is directed at the wrong people. If you want X-men fans to compare X-men A-listers Cyclops and Storm to Cap, then you should demand that A-list status for those characters in the film to begin with.

And not have them play second fiddle to Xavier, Magneto and especially Mystique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"